Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very unprofessional of Tiffany
29-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Very unprofessional of Tiffany
There was a voicemail from a viewer who was struggling to speak, and Tiffany starting to laugh and continued to giggle during the reading. It is very unprofessional and it was obvious, the viewer had problem with their speech. It was very shocking to see Tiffany behaving like that.

This is second time, it has happened this week. Claire and Jenna did the same in an evening show few days ago.

Wonder what is so funny, Abi seems to be giggling alot when presenting and reading text messages.

Psychic Today, this is so unfair, that you allow the presenters and psychics to get away with it. Some viewers still have issues with their voice and text messages, not answered, and sent to mystic before the end of show. The worst of all, is presenters and psychics laughing at messages especially where the viewer is struggling with their speech. This is a very sensitive issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: Very unprofessional of Tiffany
That is disgraceful, Sapphire. Psychics are meant to work from a place of love and light and I think the behaviour of some of the psychics on PTV leave me wondering whether they do actually take their calling seriously or just think it is one big joke!

Psychic Today, you really need to get your act together and you should perhaps use your refurbishment of your studio as a time to get rid of some of the psychics and presenters who are starting to bring your show into disrepute. I have watched PTV since the beginning and over the last few years you have lost a lot of your good psychics because of how you are running the show. I think that you need to seriously look at what type of show you are wanting to run. It's fine to have a bit of a giggle from time to time but to blatantly laugh and giggle at a text or when you hear someone's voice is outrageous and completely shocking.

Please sort it out!
30-07-2012, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2012 10:05 AM by sparklingrose.)
Deal in facts:Some screen psychics in general come across unprofessional tacky sleezy the option 0 psychics when getting tv time light warming professional.The so called A List on tv should take a proffessional manner course from the likes of Fran Rose Quartz Jerry William and Moon who are a pleasure to listen to all polite well spoken articulate
30-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Fortunately I have pretty much stopped watching the show as I find it of appalling quality and integrity for the most part..
This post disturbs me to the hilt as someone who works with many people who struggle with speech...I find it disgusting to laugh..this is blatent DISCRIMINATION there needs to be a professional conduct code adhered to..the show is not about a giggle or the egos and personaliities of producers, crew, presenters or some psychics (don't want to blanket brush here as some staff do try and work hard)...

I rarely watch or give my energy or money now to the show..becuase I cannot condone the attitude..and lack of care..
30-07-2012, 02:38 PM
That's true Earthangel, psychics work from a place of love and light, but the show don't believe in that, they just want to make their money. Now after this disgraceful behaviour and no apology on any occasions, how would one trust them and their readings on the show, and outside the show.

Flamered, yes this is blatent DISCRIMINATION and don't think there is any professional code of conduct. I have got these recorded and other one with Claire and Jenna from last week. I find it quite disturbing when I see this happening. The production crew also join in this fun, yesterday's show Abi was giggling at the time, as that is total disrespect to the world of spiritualism.
30-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Didn't see this, but I spoke with John on Friday night and could hear Claire and Tamara cackling in the background down the phone. I know it's a temporary studio and there's no 'booths' as such, but was a minor distraction.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
30-07-2012, 04:00 PM
We all know it's a temporary situation at present, and the giggles and silly jokes, have been there for some time, and getting worse. Couple of occasions both psychics and presenters have been very unprofessional laughing and giggling at voice mails, where the person couldn't speak clearly and was struggling with words.

It is all out there on live show, I hope this goes out on you tube so everyone can see it. The moment the viewer started to speak, Tiffany just laughed and continued until she had tears in her eyes, and the viewer got a waffling reading with giggles. Feel so sorry for the viewer as it must have been a sensitive issue for them.
01-08-2012, 03:05 PM
I didn't see that but it is very unacceptable behaviour. Maybe this person struggles with speech on a regular basis or just as a reaction to an emotional reaction but a psychic is supposed to work from a place of love & light. Shameful!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nike free tiffany blue tilbud features found a number of methods to reinvent the icon Jermude 0 541 18-07-2014 09:59 AM
Last Post: Jermude
  Tiffany Crosara Alesha 5 5,449 25-05-2014 11:30 AM
Last Post: JanScorpio
  Tiffany 4820 PsychicToday 15 3,993 08-04-2013 06:07 PM
Last Post: FabpurpleSpirit
  Tiffany Lou 7 1,646 06-07-2012 11:37 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling