Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Abbie - Private Readings ?
02-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Abbie - Private Readings ?
Does anyone know if Abbie from 'The Circle' does one to one private readings for people away from the show, as I've heard good things about her but really don't want to pay 'The Circles' prices if I can help it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Abbie - Private Readings ?
Hi Hopefull, Abbie is in the process of setting up her own website at the moment. She is my favourite reader x
02-08-2012, 12:20 PM
ooohhh thanks for that sunbeam Smile would you mind letting me know if you hear of any details please? thank you! Smile

have you had readings with abbie before, and if so how did you find them? did her validations and predictions ring true?
19-12-2012, 11:00 AM
I never know about this girl may be she is good.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2012, 03:46 PM
hi hopeful i've spoken to abbie. she's lovely and doesn't use any tools. i prefer that over card readings. she'll take d.o.b though. her validations were spot on when i said i wanted her to focus on my romance side. but my query was about non contact from mr.x so that can be a a bit too common issue. she however gave me a thorough reason and clarification of the situation, which again i can't confirm unless i speak to mr.x, but she did outline his characteristics to the point. she have given me predictions within xmas timeframe, which is almost here. but honestly i've spoken to so many about the same thing and timeframes have gone and nothing so i don't hold much hope. if it happens however, i'll be very surprised and let you guys know. x
29-05-2013, 04:51 AM
I only have a little reading of Abbie.I heard about her very applause-able comments.Is there any improvement to Abbie?has she set her own website till now or not?
22-03-2014, 05:03 AM
i prefer that over card readings.
29-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Is Abbie the same person as Lydia who reads on Kooma
30-12-2014, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 09:06 AM by ollieleonn.)
maybe you are having a problem but not how spiritual you can call me
30-12-2014, 01:06 PM
I note with great interest that the moderators were rapid in banning me when I responded to the spam but are less quick in getting rid of the actual spammers.