Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Eleanor
02-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Eleanor
Good evening all, I hope you are all well. I wonder if anyone can help? I am desperate to have a reading with Eleanor from psychic sofa. I have been looking out for her online for a while but can not seem to catch her. I was in the middle of having a lovely reading with her but the call disconnected a few minutes into the reading I would like to speak to her again.. does anyone know if i can look out for her anywhere else ?. Thank you xxxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Eleanor
I dont think she reads elsewhere, have you tired calling the office and asking for her avilability? x
03-08-2012, 05:11 PM
sorry to hijack this thread, but is there a specific telephone number for psychic sofa that i can speak to a living person on (one that isn't a recorded phone line) as i've been thinking about doing the same to see if i can find out when cara brown is available next but they are all recorded messages...

i've even emailed enquiries@psychic sofa...
03-08-2012, 05:44 PM
There is an office number and they have usually helped me if I am looking for one of the readers. 0161 839 1021. It takes you through to R J Media - not sure if they are there for that purpose but they have never said no ...
03-08-2012, 05:50 PM
thanks for that yaya but they must be closed for the weekend now as i've just tried ringing that number and it rang out for ages and then went to an answerphone message saying "there is no one in the office to take your call at the moment. please leave your name and telephone number..."
03-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Hello Sweetness, thanks so much for replying... i will keep on looking out for her definitely!! I did try the office but they said Eleanor could not commit to any dates... the number i have is 0161 607 3013 office is open between 9.00 -5.30 during the week Xxx
03-08-2012, 06:36 PM
No problem. Yes I think the office is closed now and at the weekends. I have seen Cara on the site recently so she definitely hasnt left unless she is on holiday. I know she comes on very early in the morning, sometimes 0730 especially at the weekends and now and again in the evenings..
03-08-2012, 07:56 PM
i'll have to remember to set my alarm clock for early tomorrow and sunday morning then...lol Smile
26-04-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Eleanor from Psychic Sofa and where to find her.
(02-08-2012 06:28 PM)spiritual k Wrote:  Good evening all, I hope you are all well. I wonder if anyone can help? I am desperate to have a reading with Eleanor from psychic sofa. I have been looking out for her online for a while but can not seem to catch her. I was in the middle of having a lovely reading with her but the call disconnected a few minutes into the reading I would like to speak to her again.. does anyone know if i can look out for her anywhere else ?. Thank you xxxx

Eleanor from Psychic Sofa pin number 4682 is on linkedin and Wix.com. She advertises her email address for private readings as: eleanorpsychicreadings4u@yahoo.com

She doesn't work for Psychic Sofa anymore and left last month.
26-05-2018, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2018 09:39 PM by Virgo1.)
I had a reading privately with Eleanor yesterday. I didn't think her predictions came to pass from last time, but 2 did (and one of those 2 was a scew-whiff kind of prediction). I thought she was a bit of a sugar coater the first time I spoke with her, but after speaking with her again yesterday - I found her very honest and light with how she delivers the honesty. I think she was a nice lady, very patient and calm. The reading went over by 15mins because she chatted with me (and she didn't over charge me). She was honest if she couldn't pick things up or wasn't sure. I personally think she's a marmite reader, as many people on here have said she was crap. Found her to be a brilliant empathic clairvoyant who's great on picking up the feelings and emotions of others as well as picking up on small details about someone's facial features, body weight and their hair colour etc. She checked things throughout to be thorough and asked spirit a number of times the same question again to be sure, which I didn't mind at all if it's thorough. I won't go into detail as it wouldn't be fair on her, but the way that Psychic Sofa management treated her was appalling and I spoke with her that many readers recently give opinion or simply agony aunts with no real ability. I can definitely say that many readers on there recently are crap and there's so many of them being employed on PS now. She can be hit and miss on her validations.. Some stuff being wrong and the opposite.. Others being bang on and extreme detailed validation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  eleanor 4555 black and white pic. pretty face. willsee 10 2,098 02-12-2019 11:05 AM
Last Post: Capricorn8