Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
most consistent in predictions?
06-08-2012, 12:00 AM
most consistent in predictions?
Hi all!
I'm new to this thread and quite new to the whole psychic experience however was quite interested in knowing people's experience with psychic predictions coming to pass?

Please no bitching about anyone... just straight up if they are golden?

I've slowly dwangled my way through psychics who I feel hold up integrity enough for me to put my trust in, however as time pushes closer to prediction times... some psychics have pushed their timings back a couple more months.

I'll give a run down of what i've been given (in terms of psychics that seem rated on here) since May:
August has never changed in terms of friendly and broken "test the waters" contact will resume from ex. Given by: Lee Van, Liz, Patsy, Ann Scholes, Abbie (the circle), Hazel Lee, Devi, Karen, John, Kosmic Kay
Good flowing contact will come in Sept: Patsy, Natalie Thomas, Liz, Aldo
Oct things will be on track: Patsy, Sky, Aldo,
"moving into winter months": John, Lisa-M,
Christmas celebrations: Sky, Abbie (the circle), Devi

Predications for May/June/July... on all topics from new love, to ex situation to work that have not surfaced have been from:
Laura Daligan, Emma-Jane, Aldo, Ally Key, Katie Keeley, Joanna Scott, Jules, Charlotte Clarke, Karina and Prospero (kooma)

Anyone had any really good experiences with this list of (most being pretty well rated so far) psychics? Not so much on the validation side ... because let's face it... that's not why everyone really goes to them (it's just an added bonus that builds the confidence and allows you to put trust in the psychic).... except if you were really really blow away (like i was with Hazel Lee) go for it!

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: most consistent in predictions?
Popsie welcome to the forum, I don't use Psychic Today services anymore, I have spent a fortune on studio psychics and option 0 psychics. I have had text messages, voice mails and pictures messages which never got answered, complained to customer services few times, they never got back to me, and they not getting my custom anymore. I now have private readings, which are cheaper and get one to one attention by psychic, they talk about issues which they are not allowed to mention on the show, it's more relaxed when having private reading, quality of reading is more better than studio or option 0.

I have had readings with all the ones you mentioned, non of their predictions happened for me. When I returned to them, the gave me diferent time scales and John Healey and Liz King stood out for me, as they have been spot on. Recently, with Liz King I have had conflicting readings, prediction time scales have changed, so am not so sure about her now. John Healey is best for me and his predictions have been spot on or a week late. I speak to John Healey as he seem connected with me.

This is my experience and hope this helps Smile
06-08-2012, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 03:19 AM by popsie.)
Thanks lovely!

Luckily so far, although that list is pretty lengthy.. they have mostly been voicemails so not wrapped up too large (although large enough) of a bill!
I do feel a better link and clearer answer when an actual phone-call has been made which have been to Patsy, Liz, Abbie, Hazel Lee, Devi, Kosmic Kay, Lisa M and Sky (luckily a couple of these were only freebies due to deals etc.) oh gosh and to a good handful of the unsuccessful prediction list psychics also :/

I have contacted Sky privately and spoke to a lady in April who lives around the corner from myself who was very well rated... however nothing has come to fruition from her. Hopefully has been put down to the free and extremely stubborn will of that old pickle of an ex!

John i respect his style... however has always dodged around giving a timing, the closest I got was an "Alaskan Wilderness with leafless trees" hehe. He's said my cord cutting doesn't seem to me like it's worked because the ex doesn't want to let go, but it's nothing more I can do, and i've just got to let me ex contact me... he did throw at me names I can't place for the life of me though... jotted them down... maybe they'll come about :/

Oh! I've also had an email reading from Carrie Kirkpatrick who basically echoed what Sky has always said to me. Both very firm and logical in their answers... absolutely no fluffing or messing about! I'm aware those 2 and John work together on events.
06-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi Popsie and welcome to the site.

I myself had only 2 readings with Joanna Scott and 2 or 3 with Lee Van Zyl.
JScott's predictions did not happen: according to her my ex would come back to me - he thinks a lot of me but he's not my soulmate, he just has a strong attraction to me etc, etc but my ex never reappared. Then for work, she predicted a ob would arrive a few months down the line and i am still with the same job. When I contacted her to tell her about things not happening, she said that my negativity could prevent me from these things happening, they will arrive when i'll be ready. Let's see... even it makes a lot of sense, not sure...
As for Lee Van Zyl, she seems correct with my ex (about the all situation and that he won't come back) but other things like finding a new job and a new man have not arrived yet, 2 years on...
If I were you and with my experience of psychics, i will keep faith, train my thoughts on positivity and make the decision that my life is in my own control.
All the best x
01-10-2012, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 11:48 AM by Demi.)
Hi Popsie,

I've had 100% accuracy from present day psychics such as Aldo Raffa, Enchantment and Caroline Option 0. From the past shows, I loved Tina Hope-Darby, Henry Cummings, Adam Leonard.
I've had no success with readings from Laura Daligan, Kosmic Kay, John Healey, Karina, Ali (female psychic), Moon Kinnaird.
Joanna Scott completely got things wrong when I asked her for a work reading in August 2012 - she said that I would move back down to London where my friends and family are. I don't know anyone in London and have never lived there. I live in West Midlands and my new work is in Liverpool which is about 90 miles away from my home Huh

I've been watching and participating in the show since it started as Psychic Interactive. Hope this helps.

Demi x Heart
01-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi there Demi!
Nice to hear from you! The psychics you've had no success with, were they through texts/voicemails/phone readings? Just curious really... i'm constantly bouncing from psychics I like to not like haha
Aldo for me hasn't always been consistent. He told me I would start a relationship with my ex's brother a few months back which was weird. Haven't really used him since although a lot of people have rated him well - the connection probably just wasn't there with us.

Popsie Smile
04-10-2012, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 01:20 PM by Demi.)
Hi there Popsie. I've had texts answered by John Healey. Karina and Laura Daligan were texts, voicemail and phone readings. I've also had 2 phone readings with Moon Kinnaird. Kosmic Kay and Ali answered 2 text messages each from me.
However, I've had lots of text readings with Joanna Scott who correctly picked up on what was happening in my love relationships but failed miserably with a text about my work.

I believe that psychics usually are accurate if you are on the same wavelength as they! What I mean by this is that we all emit different thought patterns which could explain such variabilites in different psychics accuracies. Yes I have studied this area in detail, so some psychics are amazingly accurate where other psychics fail at getting accuracy for another person. I guess it is trial and error and that's the fun part. I usually send in texts and voicemails until I am satisfied that a certain psychic is accurate for me. I am unable and will not have a reading until I am sure.
I have had the scenario where a particular psychic can be extremely accurate in one reading then is way off in the next reading. I think every psychic has bad days!

Love n Light,
Demi Shy
06-10-2012, 12:12 PM
(06-08-2012 12:00 AM)popsie Wrote:  Hi all!
I'm new to this thread and quite new to the whole psychic experience however was quite interested in knowing people's experience with psychic predictions coming to pass?

Please no bitching about anyone... just straight up if they are golden?

I've slowly dwangled my way through psychics who I feel hold up integrity enough for me to put my trust in, however as time pushes closer to prediction times... some psychics have pushed their timings back a couple more months.

I'll give a run down of what i've been given (in terms of psychics that seem rated on here) since May:
August has never changed in terms of friendly and broken "test the waters" contact will resume from ex. Given by: Lee Van, Liz, Patsy, Ann Scholes, Abbie (the circle), Hazel Lee, Devi, Karen, John, Kosmic Kay
Good flowing contact will come in Sept: Patsy, Natalie Thomas, Liz, Aldo
Oct things will be on track: Patsy, Sky, Aldo,
"moving into winter months": John, Lisa-M,
Christmas celebrations: Sky, Abbie (the circle), Devi

Predications for May/June/July... on all topics from new love, to ex situation to work that have not surfaced have been from:
Laura Daligan, Emma-Jane, Aldo, Ally Key, Katie Keeley, Joanna Scott, Jules, Charlotte Clarke, Karina and Prospero (kooma)

Anyone had any really good experiences with this list of (most being pretty well rated so far) psychics? Not so much on the validation side ... because let's face it... that's not why everyone really goes to them (it's just an added bonus that builds the confidence and allows you to put trust in the psychic).... except if you were really really blow away (like i was with Hazel Lee) go for it!

Smile

How do you keep up, with so many readers/readings?
06-10-2012, 03:22 PM
haha a lot of them technically were texts... so were only a little clip of one area.
Although I'd had 14 phone readings since January up until August. 20 Minutes being with 5 of those. The rest were just 5minute calls.

luckily i don't use them as much anymore.. and have my trusty ones who I'll go to if I feel like I need some direction in general, not for a specific reason
18-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Rainbow RE: most consistent in predictions?
I have found that Enchantment has been the most consistent for me.