Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advantage of private readings
09-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Advantage of private readings
Looking at my notes, want to share my experience with you all.

I have had many reading over years with the show, spoke to all studio psychics and option 0 psychics, also spoke to other psychics on other websites, when nothing happened, I returned to them for an update, and got told same thing with different timings. Majority of them told me what I wanted to hear, anyone who told me different, tempted me to have second opinion with another psychic, and became totally addicted, and spent a fortune on readings. Looking back only one who was spot till present is John Healey.

I found difficult to let go feelings for ex, and was told he will be back, timings changed all the time was told I will get married to him, and we have great connection and happy future together. Mini predictions happened with Litz, Raymond, and Grant who were spot on with timings with regards contact but only John got the future prediction correct.

My ex did come forward and went quiet again, I was getting emotionally drained, having conflicting readings was also confusing me, one day built up courage to confront ex after weeks of no contact, put him on the spot and he wasn't able to give me the commitment I wanted. I made decision to not put my life on hold, cut down on readings for months, stayed in my power and recharged, started getting myself reading to meet someone new.

Had my very first date and was nervous, saw Karina on show and had quick 10 minute reading, asking how my date will go, she told me I will be disappointed, he won't turn up. I regretted having that reading, but took the risk and went, for I had done my hair, nails and got a new dress. I am so glad I did, he was there before me with bunch of flowers, and also was a real gentleman, date went really well, we continued to communicate, a year of first date, he proposed. We are happily married parents now.

My ex is not the one I got married as predicted by most readers but a reading from John told me he will come back, but it will be too late, as you would have moved on but he will always be part of your life. I couldn't believe it when John told me, but it is so true, ex came back when I was engaged and preparing for the wedding, yes he is part of my life, my hubby and him work together, and we do meet up at times.

I decided to have update readings regards other area of my life, with Liz King and John but Liz gave me couple of conflicting readings, so not sure about her. I only have readings with John privately.

The advantage of private reading with clients, is you get one to one personal attention. All energy is focused on you, they can talk about any health, money or legal matters you may have, which the show or other websites, have rules and regulations. I had a reading with John after I got married, he warned me about financial struggle, and he was right as I was made redundant.

The quality of private reading is different from the ones online. I questioned a psychic why that is, I was told speaking to so many for hours, and not cleansing energies can not give accurate reading. It does makes sense, and I have noticed a massive difference. For me one to one reading is accurate, and predictions do happen and John been spot on for me. He tells you as he sees and also pre-warns you of anything he gets, which some phone lines won't allow.

My recent reading was about house move, he told me the exact location, house number and layout of house, which I thought it not what I would go for but when my hubby and I saw it, we fell in love with it, and we put an offer and moved in.

What I have learnt, not having too many readings, not relying on readings, and taking my power back, listening to my gut feeling and going for that date, is where I am now with love and family I always wanted. I do have readings with John only every 4 to 6 weeks and it helps me maintain my focus now.

This is my little story and I hope it helps Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Advantage of private readings
Great post and very inspiring. I agree about private readings. The reader has to tune in and I can't always see how that is possible in a studio environment, especially with the text messaging service. I feel I am currently in the same mindset you were in, feelings for ex, him saying a single life better for him and he didnt think he could offer me what I wanted commitment wise in the future. I am trying to forget him ans meet other people off dating sites but its hard when that persons energy is around you. I have been told he will be back but he would have the same doubts again. Most have told me to move on. We are both reading the same book, deep connection, but on different chapters, want different things. Thanks for your story. Gives me hope.
09-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Thanks White Feather. The studio environment is definitely not best, with all the giggling and waffling by presenter and psychic and not answering messages, is money making scam. One to one with psychic is definitely best way as all energy is focused between psychic and sitter, and quality of reading is so different. An focused energy gives accurate reading and prediction happens. Hope all works out for you. All the best Smile
09-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks for such a helpful post Sapphire. I have also had a roller coaster of conflicting readings and a lot of these from some of the popular psychics. I am glad to say that I have also narrowed them down to one only and that has to be John Healey, privately. John meditates beforehand which cleanses his energy and I think this is important. I like that fact that if he feels you are not feeling the connection, he will not go ahead with the reading.
I have spend thousands on the PTV and Psychic Sofa and it has left me extremely confused and not even trusting my own intuition anymore. Although I still have my naughty moments when I sneak in a few readings, from now on I will stick to JH with Angel Light and Jennifer as an occasional treat!
09-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks Yaya. Once you narrow down to one particular psychic you are drawn to, it makes a huge difference, not only in our lives but quality of reading and we stay focused. I like the way John reads, took me some time to understand his reading but I got used to it. I was on a down day, and he couldn't read for me so we had to reschedule. He is well prepared before he speaks to you, and also makes you cleanse your energy so he can tune in. That is how psychic readings should be. I have spoken to Angel Light and Jennifer but they didn't connect with me.
10-08-2012, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2012 08:29 AM by flamered.)
I think this is a really useful post..and one I have come to the same conclusion after a studio reading with Aldo yesterday and I felt more confused and angry at the money I spent as I was asking about work as i have said before a prediction years ago about changes is now biting me on the bum...

I'm exhausted by too many readings as I'm also not sure its good for our psyche to keep being dipped into!! I've now come to the simple conclusion use one or two..and try to get them privately..and listen to your instinct and take action if stagnent..sometimes its worth finding out your own answers rather than waiting.......or wondering.......

I think it soo hard to find that connection the person I connected best with is Cleo..I think Aldo is probably better privately..and Sheelagh on a practical spiritual level..
30-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Cutting down on readings and having one or two psychics, who you feel have connected with you, gives you that focus and control of your own life. For me private readings, are far better as the psychic is more relaxed and less under pressure. They can talk about everything with you and it's far more cheaper, quality of reading is better with more details and helps you bond with the psychic not only as a reader but also as a friend.
05-09-2012, 11:39 PM
I buy mins cos it means i can tlk to a few pyschics at atime. its good to hear difernet points of view.
19-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Hi Sapphire

This is a inspiring and helpful post.

Keep it up with postings. This is exactly what people need to hear and know.

A reading should be used to get some clarity and insight. Please stop it as it is an addiction.

Blessings xxx
20-02-2015, 01:44 AM
yes thank you for posting:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CRYSTAL private reading in the booth televised live !!!! Sapphire 1 886 30-07-2012 04:28 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!! Happy_go_girl 25 4,918 28-07-2012 04:27 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Does Hazel Lee to private readings ctugs 0 823 12-01-2012 12:13 PM
Last Post: ctugs