Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not selling just promoting myself
29-03-2020, 09:20 AM
Not selling just promoting myself
Good day to you all and I hope your all keeping safe and well.
My name is JJ from P.S. I going privet and would like to offer reading to anyone interested. If so please inbox me or email me for more information. Take care of yourself and your family in these dark times. Love and light to you all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Not selling just promoting myself
It seems today I have just discovered I have now been removed from the Psychic Sofa web site without warning or notice so my profile is no longer visible. Thank you.
18-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Best of luck JJ hope your private readings are a success. This post of yours could be the reason why PS deleted you from their site.
19-06-2020, 01:09 AM
(18-06-2020 02:13 PM)Butterfly8 Wrote:  Best of luck JJ hope your private readings are a success. This post of yours could be the reason why PS deleted you from their site.

Hi Butterfly8,
Yes things are going much better as I only charge £20.00 for 30 mins and this was a really good more for me. But to be quite honest I got taken off PS on the Friday and on the Monday I started work for the Sally Morgam site , And Sky T.V. psychic shows. So all went well really. You see everything happens for a reason and although I was with PS for over 6 years I guess it was time to try something new. And it worked for me. I was busy and I found a few callers found me on there and throw gum tree as well. And the guy that reported me to PS I believe also found me in Sally Morgan but you can only imagine what I had to say to him lol. But hayho, all's well that ends well and thank you for asking. Bit I dont believe it was this advertisement at all I believe it may of also been because of the one I out before this that was deleted
19-06-2020, 01:13 AM
Now I work for one of the Best Psychic Websites possible, it took me throw a process that is meticulous and dos it's checks and then it's training and two proof readings, so it's not a company that will take on just anyone, it was a process that goes somewhere between 4/8 weeks until you have completed all the rigaruse checks and credit checks and ID checks. Once this has happened only then will they welcome.you on board. Nothing at all like the way other sites go throw there training and not.one site iv come across dos credit checks or ID checks on it's staff.They just ask you to do a reading and give no training just an informal.chat on what is and is not expected of you. So iv moved on and up in the system and I'm more recognised now for how good I am in what I do and just how much my callers value me. PS gave me a good start and taught me just who I am and give me a good understanding just to how valuable to I am to others. And now iv opened my wings and flying.