Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodluck
20-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Goodluck
Goodluck to the positive people who contributed to the debate on here.Sadly one person went too far and left me a rather disgusting pm so I have deleted all my threads/posts. To be called a nasty name begining with S because I rally for the male readers over the female is so wrong and you need help
L&L
Ellie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Goodluck
Sorry to here that sparklingrose Sad I know people on here can quite passionate about what they believe but I certainly think it's out of order to PM someone and be abusive. I hope it won't put you off posting on here. Don't let one stupid person put you off x
20-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Ditto!
21-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Sorry to hear that..that is not right...I hope you have reported it to the forum administrator as that is unacceptable
21-08-2012, 03:35 PM
i am sorry too sparklingrose and i hope it won't put you off posting here as i enjoyed your company xxxx
22-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Sorry to hear that sparklingrose. This forum is for everyone to share their opinions and experiences regarding psychic world, which help and inspire others on this forum. Don't let one person to get to you.
23-08-2012, 08:33 AM
"You Sl@@ why do you put men first are you desperate for a man you sl@@. Only women psychics are genuine you sl@@ you write about your daughter on here I reckon she is on the game like you I reckon you like male psychics as you cant get a real man"

Nice person! So forgive me if I dont want to contribute anymore
Ellie
23-08-2012, 08:40 AM
(23-08-2012 08:33 AM)sparklingrose Wrote:  "You Sl@@ why do you put men first are you desperate for a man you sl@@. Only women psychics are genuine you sl@@ you write about your daughter on here I reckon she is on the game like you I reckon you like male psychics as you cant get a real man"

Nice person! So forgive me if I dont want to contribute anymore
Ellie

You do need to report this to the firum administrator there should be a link to report this as they can then block this person..so ensuring the running of the forum and your protection
23-08-2012, 06:30 PM
That's terrible, sparklingrose. I agree with some of the others on here, you should report the person to the forum administrator, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with that.