Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm so Stupid
22-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm so Stupid
Hello

I'm new to this forum, I've been reading all of your posts over the past couple of days with great Intrest.

My story is that I have just racked up nearly £1500 worth of a phone bill trying to get some insite on the situation in my life.
I believe them when they say yes he will be in touch in the next 3 days, then I ring back hoping to hear the same thing but then I'm told 6-10 days for communication and you will know more in 3 weeks time.

Nearly all of the psychics have told me the same thing, predictions come and go and I honestly think none have actually happened as I always cave and get in touch first so yes I do get that wanted communication.

Sorry for the rant on my first post but I'm at breaking point with how stupid I've been over the past few weeks and I will never call a psychic line again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: I'm so Stupid
Dont be sorry for ranting - I guess most of us have been there and its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, with time it gets easier because somehow you start taking back control of your own life. Wishing you lots of luck in the road ahead for you.
22-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi Becksie, welcome to the forum and don't be sorry for ranting. Most of us have been in similar situation and this forum will give you the support to move forward and to stop relying on psychic readings. You will find posts where, many of us have shared our experiences and will come to know that we too have racked thousands of ££££.

Sometimes having too many readings with different psychics is not healthy, you not the only one as most of us have done that and in time to come we are learn that just having one or two psychics read for you give better results and clarity. Few will agree that having private readings with psychic, not only is cheaper but the quality of reading is much better, where all energy is focused on that reading.

Like Sweetness said, there is light at the end of tunnel, step back from readings, get back your power, and always listen to your intuition which never lets you down. Wish you loads of love and strength xx
22-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi Becksie, welcome to the forum Smile

Like Sweetness said, we have all been there. I must have spent thousands of pounds on psychics over the last 7-8 years because I was so addicted but it's only been recently that I have realised that I don't need to be so reliant on psychics and instead I use my angel and unicorn cards and trust my instincts when I have any issues.

Don't be hard on yourself, it will take time and you will get a lot of support on here x
22-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Thank you all so much, I'm just kicking myself as I've just brought a new house and that money could have gone to new carpets or a new sofa.

I can't believe how addicted I've become in recent months, first of all it was will I see him when he gets back from working away, all said yes which I did. Then he goes all werid like he always does, I get pushed away. Now it's the same question will I see him when he comes home. Will I hear from him. I could cry at the money I've wasted.

I've blocked all premium rate numbers from my landline, blocked my accounts my down fall is being able to call a shortcut number from my mobile which can't be blocked.
22-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi Becksie and welcome
I am also an addict and have just paid a £3000 phone bill off i am so ashamed, that money could have paid for so many much needed things for me and my children! You are a really strong person, you have already started to take control of your life so well done you!!!!!
22-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Becksie and Sunbeam, we all been there and have felt guilty as that money could have been useful on so many other things in our lives, but what's done is done, and lesson learnt. Be strong and you will get there like most of us have. If you feel and really want to, then like EarthAngel said get some angel or unicorn cards or any oracle cards you are drawn to and use them as guidance. You have to learn to trust your instincts. Hope this helps Smile
23-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks everyone, no more readings for me for a while! I'm only going to stick with my local tarot reader who is always spot on. She won't see you unless she thinks it's time for another reading.

Yesterday was the 1 day of the new me! I shall remain positive as they all say the say thing and go with the flow x
23-08-2012, 06:26 PM
(23-08-2012 09:16 AM)Becksie Wrote:  Thanks everyone, no more readings for me for a while! I'm only going to stick with my local tarot reader who is always spot on. She won't see you unless she thinks it's time for another reading.

Yesterday was the 1 day of the new me! I shall remain positive as they all say the say thing and go with the flow x

That's good to hear you're staying positive about it all. Just take things one day at a time and I'm sure things will work out for you.

Let us know how you are getting on Smile
24-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I AM SO STUPID!!!! i am so so upset. without going into detail i have had the most awful two weeks and out of desperation i booked a reading with Meryem as i have seen her recommended by Homan afew times on different threads. It cost me £72 for one hr reading!!!!(yes very expensive but i feel desperite for answers). i was given Meryham number to call after paying the cost of reading by paypal had to download a photo so she could link in before call etc (if didnt send a photo reading would be cancelled with no refund, doesnt tell you that until after you pay for booking). i couldnt wait for my reading and felt so nervous. meryem was very nice but she used a mobile so was very difficult to have clear signal i did tell her this. i could also hear another mobile going off in the background so not a good start. i expected her to go straight into reading with lots of validations but nothing at all?? she just kept saying things are going to change for me in 2013 and when i asked in what way she just kept repeating will be for better. i asked for validations on anything at all but she couldnt give me one just kept saying i would meet somone with letter a, b,,c, m j etc i asked about a certain person and everything was negative there so i asked for validation she had got right person she described him as been tall (no he short) wears a suit (no never) a shirt then? (only if he has to so very rare) i tried to be very positive about everything but honestly she could not read at all. she just kept repeating you need to move on (nothing to move on from she just assumed it was a love relationship) and kept repeating things will change in 2013 ( i am changing things myself anyway cus i have to due to circumstances) i asked about her being a medium and she said somone who had a stroke around me told her no one i know passed over with that went through the alphabet again and i said oh yes for J then she said he had something wrong with throat ( it was a female and nothing to do with throat). after 30 mins she couldnt even think of anything to say other than repeat about things getting better next year, i had to say thankyou to her and end the call as i was just totally wasting my time. Im so upset cant stop crying as it was so expensive and i got nothing from it only confirmations how desperite i am. i promised myself this would definitely be the last reading and as she was so highly recommended it would be worth it. i wasnt looking for her to tell me just what i wanted to know but just to give me some guidance to help me cope better so thats not why im disappointed.£72 for 30mins and i couldnt really afford it! feel so sad. i am so stupid.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  They have all lied to me terribly, i feel ever so stupid Anna32 38 3,754 23-04-2016 08:18 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou