Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Liz King
29-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Liz King
Hi all!

Just would like to get your feedback regarding Liz as I am about to book a reading with her.

Thank you,
M.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Liz King
(29-08-2012 11:00 AM)moha Wrote:  Hi all!

Just would like to get your feedback regarding Liz as I am about to book a reading with her.

Thank you,
M.

hi i had a reading with Liz and what she told me made a lot of sense she gave validations. her predictions are said to start around now so will let you know. i did enjoy my reading with her, good luck
29-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Many thanks Sunbeam!
All the best!
29-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi, I had 2 readings with liz in may and June, really great validations knew what he did for a living and what i did but outcome was for end of June and guess what nothing happened, we are now nearly in September, if anything changes I will let you know but I doubt it, guy in question is happy with someone.
29-08-2012, 10:54 PM
(29-08-2012 07:05 PM)Princessjane Wrote:  Hi, I had 2 readings with liz in may and June, really great validations knew what he did for a living and what i did but outcome was for end of June and guess what nothing happened, we are now nearly in September, if anything changes I will let you know but I doubt it, guy in question is happy with someone.

hi just read my notes from liz again and said my man would start to come back aug/sept time and he is also with someone new and seems very happy so...........

i wouldnt mind another reading with her just to see what she said now? but then again if he was meant to be with me then he would be would he? heyho.....
30-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Liz answered few text messages and voicemails for me last year, and she was good and picked up situation around me quite well. I then had private readings with her. For me nothing she has said has happened, but couple of conflicting readings with her, has made me wonder and left me confused. She has a lovely personality, makes you understand from a woman's point of view and is great with her validations but don't think she connects with me, when it comes to predictions. I personally won't be returning to her after couple of conflicting readings and timings kept changing.
03-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks a lot to all of you. I will cancel the reading I am supposed to have later this week. I do not want to be confused again...
x
03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
(03-09-2012 08:46 AM)moha Wrote:  Thanks a lot to all of you. I will cancel the reading I am supposed to have later this week. I do not want to be confused again...
x

hi i also booked a reading with liz for tonight but decided to cancel over the weekend, fed up of being told the same thing by different readers but nothing coming of it and although i dont feel i was sitting around waiting if im honest, inside always living in hope . i must admit since i have tried to cut down on readings my head has started to be more clearer and not so messed up, and i am more open to changes in my life now and i just keep saying what will be will be, future is bright if i want it to be so be positive and make your own future happy for yourself xxx
03-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Very well said Sunbeam! I am trying to do the same but not always easy...I guess it's just about practice Smile
All the best x
26-11-2012, 07:41 AM
She seems like a good reader here, i never listen about her yet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Man who would be king Donald Trump dormammu 1 1,000 03-06-2017 05:28 PM
Last Post: dormammu