Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update on Predictions
29-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Update on Predictions
Hi

Has anyone got any update on predictions come true.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 02:51 PM by Warren27/12.)
RE: Update on Predictions
The only update I have really is that when John told me months ago that he saw me getting fed up and walking out of my job mid-shift is getting dangerously closer to happening. I even dreamt it happening two days in a row last week.

Work lady is engaged, but still flirting with me, so decided to leave that be. Been speaking with a nice girl that i've only just got to know over the last few months, her hair is bright red, but after speaking with a mutual friend, her natural colour is a strawberry blonde. Is this the mystery blonde i've had predicted for me for years? Who knows.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
29-08-2012, 08:08 PM
I had a reading with John (my last reading and was back on 3rd June) - he said in 3-4 months I would hate my job and will move jobs! well it happened sooner than I thought! whilst i didnt move jobs my role changed slightly and I was moved to a different office within the building. He said someone would be born and someone would pass, both males, around the same time and the love life will unfold around then! well this has happened now with the birth and death so now the love life will boom apparently Smile

He got lots of validations and very minor predictions... we shall see about the rest! i can thankfully say I have now come out of the phase of having readings every week! so thats better than a prediction for me - regaining self control again!
30-08-2012, 01:18 PM
(29-08-2012 10:38 PM)Worrier Wrote:  Warren - sounds like John may have been right with you and your situation!!

As far as my predictions are concerned most things seem on track although timings have been all over the place... New flat and new job the women who have been predicted have come and gone as predicted, nothing to do with the ex though although in saying that I was told when she tries to come back I won't care either way which if she tried to now would be so true.

Nice to hear from everyone though.. Haven't heard many updates for months....

That said - I have stayed well away from readings as well...

I know! It's strange because I never doubted anything John has been telling me over the last year. I feel like I wasted so much time chasing work lady, but everything happens in it's own time. The ironic thing is, if the lady he's predicted is the one i'm just getting to know now, then she's been under my nose the last year disguised as a redhead!

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
13-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Re update on predictions

Psychic Shelley did give me the name Neil a few months ago on my journey to love. Was emailing a guy recently off a dating site who I did find out was called Neil. Nothing came of that though as we didn't get to the stage of meeting. I think mainly because my heart wasn't in it, maybe I still have the ex on the brain. However she did get it right and it was up to me to push the meeting. She has given me a few other names too, so will see if those come along in the next few months. Sometimes predictions can be subtle. That was free will. He was there, I didn't force it.

Regarding a local reader who I see privately. She told me in July 2011 that I would be getting glammed up, VIP celebrity formal do, black tie etc. Well my friend last week invited me to a 5 star hotel aniversary champagne gala night, meal, 18 piece band the works etc and its black tie, cocktail wear. It is exclusive as she was invited because of her job. She has got other stuff right too.

So that transpired 14 months after the prediction..... which goes to show......... things take time and come in when they are meant to be.
13-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Vicky 4657 - Leave job own choice - yep
Same money - yep
same kind of work - yep
Timeline line out she said March
Carrie (oracle) 'I get strong leanings towards August your job is very much on the agenda again’ - new job started 13th August
All is going well and I am a differant person soooooo much happier
13-09-2012, 10:49 PM
John Healey said in May that in September there will be involvement with insurance company and gave me colour red and white which he didn't understand what it meant. My husband had an accident with a red car at the weekend. Also had a problem with washing machine and had to get it repaired with home insurance package. He said September month will be very hectic, and there has been so much going on around me. Insurance company involvement with car and washing machine, red car and white washing machine, all happened as he said.
13-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Nothing new to report, every reading i've had with John has been related to work as he feels that's the most pressing issue. Said a job change is imminent. Asked me about my being a musician, asked if I have a song i've been writing that's unfinished. I said yes. He said on my week's holiday next week, with no stresses of work, to finish it, because it would do well as a hit for someone else. He actually made me promise to finish it.

14-09-2012, 12:44 PM
when I split with my ex I had a fair few readings, mainly to run him up a mahoosive phone bill. I didn't make a note of most of the readings as I wasn't phoning for the actual reading as such. But there were occasions where I did get a pad and jot a few things down.

I found the scribbled notes when I was sorting through my under the stairs junk cupboard and was really un nerved to find that things that made no sense back when I had the readings, now made sense, because they were happening.

This really shook me as I do NOT want my ex back at all, and the fact things are happening now that were in predictions 3 and a half years ago really is a tad un nerving LOL. And this includes really specific information as well *scared face*

I think the moral here is not to get hung up on time frames, and maybe not ask for them. Because spirit will always work in its own time, and things will happen when they are meant to happen.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
14-09-2012, 01:16 PM
(14-09-2012 12:44 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  when I split with my ex I had a fair few readings, mainly to run him up a mahoosive phone bill. I didn't make a note of most of the readings as I wasn't phoning for the actual reading as such. But there were occasions where I did get a pad and jot a few things down.

I found the scribbled notes when I was sorting through my under the stairs junk cupboard and was really un nerved to find that things that made no sense back when I had the readings, now made sense, because they were happening.

This really shook me as I do NOT want my ex back at all, and the fact things are happening now that were in predictions 3 and a half years ago really is a tad un nerving LOL. And this includes really specific information as well *scared face*

I think the moral here is not to get hung up on time frames, and maybe not ask for them. Because spirit will always work in its own time, and things will happen when they are meant to happen.

Thank you Icemaiden for this very helpful!!!!!!!!!!! and I know this to be true from readings Ive had years ago which said there would be a change for me in work....which is now throwing me completely as I didn't listen!!!!!!!!!!Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MAY 2018 Predictions; Numerology and Much More! mecheeta 0 690 16-05-2018 06:53 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  APRIL 2018 Predictions; Numerology and Much More! ledders 0 583 03-04-2018 03:23 AM
Last Post: ledders
Big Grin Your list of most accurate readers (validations and predictions) Castro 39 17,507 18-02-2018 02:55 AM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
  APRIL PREDICTIONS; WHAT’S COMING IN? Mediums Now 0 957 31-03-2017 05:56 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  2017 Predictions a Fresh start drstrange 2 1,180 23-01-2017 06:53 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Anyones predictions come true? Gem_0923 45 20,644 20-03-2016 08:55 AM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  TRISTAN MORELL - his predictions and outcome Happy_go_girl 176 65,655 11-11-2015 08:21 PM
Last Post: Heavenly Rose
  predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next... treacle654 47 16,519 05-01-2015 06:57 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  Predictions Come True?? IndigoJ 660 225,003 06-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Random Update Worrier2 7 2,711 27-04-2014 09:32 PM
Last Post: Worrier2