Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
John Healey - Courtley Love
29-08-2012, 02:00 PM
John Healey - Courtley Love
Has anyone had a reading with John using the Courtley Love cards

He answered a question for me by text using the cards.

Didn't answer the question directly so am not sure of the outcome but the cards did actually make sense in relation to the question.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: John Healey - Courtley Love
I have sent many text messages to the show, some answered by John Healey...... I was very confused after each text message answer, what a riddel of an answer. I send in my text to get an answer not to be more confused than i was before.
01-11-2012, 02:23 PM
(18-10-2012 04:57 PM)bluestar77 Wrote:  I have sent many text messages to the show, some answered by John Healey...... I was very confused after each text message answer, what a riddel of an answer. I send in my text to get an answer not to be more confused than i was before.
01-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I sent a text to the show asking john healey about moving. I did not really understand what he was saying he mumbles on a lot. He did eventually answer the question but he was right with his answer. I get frustrated with him the way he answers the question but I think he can be accurate.
07-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi i couldnt find how to start a new thread so joined onto this one hope thats ok. i phoned up psychic today and waited ages to get through to john healey and so happy when i did, but it was when they were having problems with the phone lines and i got cut off after just introducing myself and john saying somthing very quickly. that was about a month ago and yesterday i decided to try him again. i was amazed to get through to him again. as soon as he answered he said hello xxxx and used my name without me even saying anything. he went on to give me a validation straightaway which shocked me and when i asked how he new my name without me saying anything he talked over me not sure if it was to avoid my question or that he was consentrating on tuning into me. i just wandered if the site kept a record of my telephone number and matched my name from the last time i called and perhaps other details. i cant see how john would know my name straight away without me even saying hello??? im not sure what to think because john told me something that i really want to happen very soon but confused now because i dont know how he would say my name like that?? what does anyone else think? Confused
07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
That also happened to me Sunbeam and I nearly fell off my chair when he said my name! I think its the new system to be honest - all our details are registered with our account numbers so it could be that our details pop up on his screen ... If not, good old John is certainly getting better and better! LOL
07-11-2012, 07:27 PM
(07-11-2012 07:05 PM)Yaya Wrote:  That also happened to me Sunbeam and I nearly fell off my chair when he said my name! I think its the new system to be honest - all our details are registered with our account numbers so it could be that our details pop up on his screen ... If not, good old John is certainly getting better and better! LOL
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM
LOL i havent got an account with them it was just a phone reading both times so didnt give them any details except my name on the first call, really hope what he says is true though as he just gave me a definite yes answer to my question. whoowhooooo!
07-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Haha I spoke to John the other day and he answered with my name I was speechless, but then he did say to me don't worry it's the new system if you're calling on your pin number they know your name. Not sure about calling the premium rate number. John has given me a couple of great readings recently (I am a convert!), just hoping he's right about my situation. I'm getting impatient lol x
07-11-2012, 08:03 PM
i hope so too flutterby will keep you posted! Stay positive and keep busy so not thinking too much , i got a good feeling ......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey - My update Muffins 14 1,883 31-03-2016 06:51 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Love yourself Yes/no 14 1,681 15-04-2015 06:14 PM
Last Post: Yes/no
  Can I ever find love? Indigo11 4 1,677 20-02-2013 05:48 PM
Last Post: Indigo11