Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
When the psychics present themselves...
01-09-2012, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 07:35 PM by That Spooky Feeling.)
When the psychics present themselves...
It's so much calmer without the presenters!

Patsy is presenting now and was co-presenting with Lynn a bit earlier and it's much better viewing.

No screeching laughter for a start!

I guess that they do it this way to cover breaks for the presenters so it's just done for practical reasons, but it's much easier on my ears Smile

I wish it was always like this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2012, 08:54 PM
RE: When the psychics present themselves...
I have watched shows where there are no presenters, and is definitely is easier and comfortable to watch. The presenters not only giggle and waffle but repeat so much and they talk so loudly. They have the text tablet and still read the text wrongly and the date of birth. I have noticed some of them ask personal questions, when talking to psychic about certain topic, that is cheeky. The sound is still crackling, the sound disappears some times and booths are still not sound proof.

It has been mentioned social networking sites that the psychics have had to take a cut on their minute rate and they have been told to hold the call for at least 10 minutes. I think this applies to viewers who have readings with Option 0
01-09-2012, 08:58 PM
One of the best shows was Aldo JH and Patsy Duffy with no presenter...... genius
01-09-2012, 10:25 PM
(01-09-2012 08:54 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  I have watched shows where there are no presenters, and is definitely is easier and comfortable to watch. The presenters not only giggle and waffle but repeat so much and they talk so loudly. They have the text tablet and still read the text wrongly and the date of birth. I have noticed some of them ask personal questions, when talking to psychic about certain topic, that is cheeky. The sound is still crackling, the sound disappears some times and booths are still not sound proof.

It has been mentioned social networking sites that the psychics have had to take a cut on their minute rate and they have been told to hold the call for at least 10 minutes. I think this applies to viewers who have readings with Option 0

It's a MUCH better format without the presenters as it seems more relaxed and the psychics seem more at ease too.

Very worrying that you say psychics are told to keep people online for at least 10 minutes - what happened to "you are in control all of the time!" ??
01-09-2012, 10:34 PM
(01-09-2012 08:58 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  One of the best shows was Aldo JH and Patsy Duffy with no presenter...... genius

I remember that show, it was during the day, either morning or afternoon and definitely one of the best without presenter and very professional and spiritual
03-09-2012, 07:22 PM
(01-09-2012 10:25 PM)That Spooky Feeling Wrote:  
(01-09-2012 08:54 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  I have watched shows where there are no presenters, and is definitely is easier and comfortable to watch. The presenters not only giggle and waffle but repeat so much and they talk so loudly. They have the text tablet and still read the text wrongly and the date of birth. I have noticed some of them ask personal questions, when talking to psychic about certain topic, that is cheeky. The sound is still crackling, the sound disappears some times and booths are still not sound proof.

It's a MUCH better format without the presenters as it seems more relaxed and the psychics seem more at ease too.

Very worrying that you say psychics are told to keep people online for at least 10 minutes - what happened to "you are in control all of the time!" ??

I am surprised myself, then it makes me wonder why express lines have gone to 5-10 minutes from only 5 minutes.