Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who would you like to see on Psychic Today?
03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Who would you like to see on Psychic Today?
Hello Viewers,

Psychic Today has been searching the UK for top psychics to join our studio team and we suddenly thought who better to ask than our trusted viewers.

If you have any suggestions about readers you would like back and any gifted talents you have stumbled across then let us know as we will get in touch.

You could also reach us at castings@psychic-tv.com

Love & Light x
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Who would you like to see on Psychic Today?
Brenda Marie..she was always so natural
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2012, 06:41 PM
i think i would just like some reasurance that the readers you have now are vetted and tested more and would be a big improvement if you put everyones testimonies on whether positive or negative then this would put your company in a much honest light. ....
03-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Bring some male psychics, too many female psychics. Majority are relationship questions, sometimes it helps to understand and get clarity from male psychic. Sometimes it's like watching psychic loose women, to be honest.

Please get your presenters to be more professional. The presenters not only giggle and waffle but repeat so much and they talk so loudly. They have the text tablet and still read the text wrongly and the date of birth. I have noticed some of them ask personal questions, when talking to psychic about certain topic, that is a bit cheeky. The sound is still crackling, the sound disappears some times and booths are still not sound proof.

I agree with above post, this positive changes suggested will put your company in much honest light and attract more viewers.
04-09-2012, 09:50 AM
(03-09-2012 06:41 PM)sunbeam Wrote:  i think i would just like some reasurance that the readers you have now are vetted and tested more and would be a big improvement if you put everyones testimonies on whether positive or negative then this would put your company in a much honest light. ....

I agree but also real ethical education on how to use readings..so people can avoid addiction and also using readers too often...text messages anyway I usually have found way off..so this is also not always the best way to experience a reading
04-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I would like to see back Nikita, Imbaal, Rosa, Raymond and Michael. As has already been said I think that the Presenters should be more professional or even get more of the Psychics themselves to present rather than having Presenters. You could maybe have one show without a presenter like the evening show for example when more people are wanting readings and guidance.
06-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Can you not change the format and have the psychics presenting, and maybe a presenter in the breaks doing the sales stuff...... I have stopped watching it because of the presenters. If I wanted to see giggling women I would watch loose women. You might also pull in more viewers by having people who know what they are talking about presenting the show :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
06-09-2012, 01:12 PM
nicaola is pyschic. shes good. bring sam and carrie back
06-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I recorded yesterday evening's show, as couple of people I know sent messages. Laura the new presenter was presenting and after every messages she kept repeating - alot of people are sending messages and we have alot of messages to go through. It does get abit annoying to hear it all the time. Around 2am and 2.30am, she was asking to send more messages, and yet some messages were not even answered. One of them never got her message answered, only by the silly mystic service. Ten minutes before the end of show, 3 psychics and presenter sat there comfortably chatting away about the evening show.

Why are some psychics doing two shows on the same day. I watched Jenna and Aldo, doing readings after a previous show, they were struggling to read and connect and just waffled.

As mentioned before, psychics are much better at presenting themselves. I have been told by a medium that psychics tune in better if they hear and read the messages themselves without any other interference, as what is happening with the show, the psychic can also pick up the vibrations from the presenter and that can affect the insight and reading from the psychic.
06-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Sapphire, I think the reason why some of the psychics have done 2 shows in the same day is that maybe one of the psychics that were due on the evening show, for example, have maybe pulled out at the last minute so think they probably ask one of the psychics on the afternoon show if they would be happy to stay on for the evening show. I've seen that happen a few times lately with Simone and Jenna. I agree with you in that they are probably really tired because essentially they are "switched on" for 12 hours and I can't see how they can connect properly working that long.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TUESDAY'S PSYCHIC TODAY LINE UP!! Psychic Today 0 29 15-09-2020 08:29 AM
Last Post: Psychic Today
Rainbow IT'S MONDAY! JOIN US ON PSYCHIC TODAY Psychic Today 0 32 14-09-2020 08:23 AM
Rainbow TUESDAY'S PSYCHIC TODAY LINE UP!! Psychic Today 0 34 08-09-2020 08:08 AM
Rainbow Wednesday On Psychic Today Psychic Today 0 130 05-08-2020 08:48 AM
  THE WEEKEND AT PSYCHIC TODAY Psychic Today 0 127 01-08-2020 07:57 AM
Star TUESDAY'S PSYCHIC TODAY LINE UP!! Psychic Today 0 101 28-07-2020 08:18 AM
  WEEKENDS AT PSYCHIC TODAY Psychic Today 2 160 26-07-2020 02:10 AM
Last Post: bggbss14
  FRIDAY AT PSYCHIC TODAY! Psychic Today 0 74 24-07-2020 08:05 AM
  WEDNESDAY LINE UP ON PSYCHIC TODAY! Psychic Today 0 134 22-07-2020 08:54 AM