Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kath3422s post on marymc
06-09-2012, 09:00 PM
kath3422s post on marymc
Kaths just deleted the trhead she started on Marymc sayin marymc was a horribel spychic and stuff,and put links on.

others thouhgt that marymc was bad then,and even said welldone to kath.

I said it wasnt marymc, that peopel weer to suspecious on the bored.

Kath sent me mesage in my inbox,cos she wnted to no why i new marymc wasnt pscychic. Cos i wnted everyon to no why,rather than just 1 erpson, i said it on the bored that marymc and me were frends on fb, after havin some mesages on here. that she is just like us all,she has readins to.

i wanted popele to stop been mean to marymc,cos they were.

Kath msessaged my inbox me again sayin “Why you couldn't say that earlier is beyond me!!!”. I didnt reply cos wanted to put my answer on the bored so every1 wud know and say – why shud i? Peopel privat mesage all the time,dotn say there friends and ring each other. its not your business. But i will say somethin to stop somene been named wrongly.

Befoer i got to reply to kath on the bored,she mesaged my inbx again sayin “By the way Lou, she has ALREADY SEEN it doh!!!!!!” – cos i said in my post on the bored that people and marymc shud see my post to show that she isnt a bad person.

noone knows that marymc isnt that peroson kath was sayin she is, cos the thread gone. Its not fiar. im not happy that ireceived rude mesages in my mesages.

I hope marymc sees this andothers no thats she isnt bad. and im not been psuhed off the bored like other postres. am so annoyed and upset.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: kath3422s post on marymc
she didnt se her name claered. why didnt you let other popele see it? like the ones who raed it and mades comments. that was coment was tryin to be cutting, "if you have nothing better to do keep posting". why do yuo do that to epople? If u werent affected in some way,u'd not have sent mesages to my inbox and jsut accepted what i siad on the bored. you didnt and didnt let others see it was wrong.

u did say somthing bad about her. cnt remember the word, it made out she horible or not to b trusted. it wasnt good.

why wud i tell you how i new her? why did i ned to say that on teh bored? do u say how u knw popele? if tere was no prblem wit yuor post why didnt u leave it there?

no wnder poeple leave.
06-09-2012, 10:55 PM
(06-09-2012 10:41 PM)Lou Wrote:  she didnt se her name claered. why didnt you let other popele see it? like the ones who raed it and mades comments. that was coment was tryin to be cutting, "if you have nothing better to do keep posting". why do yuo do that to epople? If u werent affected in some way,u'd not have sent mesages to my inbox and jsut accepted what i siad on the bored. you didnt and didnt let others see it was wrong.

u did say somthing bad about her. cnt remember the word, it made out she horible or not to b trusted. it wasnt good.

why wud i tell you how i new her? why did i ned to say that on teh bored? do u say how u knw popele? if tere was no prblem wit yuor post why didnt u leave it there?

no wnder poeple leave.
I couldn't help but respond.
Kath, you are wasting your time trying to defend yourself whatever you say now you cannot put right what you have done. When you post things about people make sure you are 100% correct in your findings. Why on earth do you think it is ok to behave like that. I remember when you showed me total disrespect on the site and I accepted your apology but hey now I wish I never. I feel you are the main reason why people including myself have stopped posting on here and so many people have left. What a shame you were not the one to leave because this forum would still be happening the way it was. By the way Jenna's prediction did come true!
If you want to attack me well for what I have said well you just that because I am ready for you!!
07-09-2012, 07:43 AM
I am not sure this thread is actually very productive, and it is not nice to see people wading in all appearing to want to bully Kath.

Maybe it would be better if Lou removed this post as we are all meant to be adults here!!!

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
07-09-2012, 10:01 AM
(07-09-2012 08:17 AM)kath3422 Wrote:  thanks Icemaiden ...
thing is this doesn't bother me one bit, and I'm not going to rise, just because I dont really care what some strangers opinions of me are!
We'll agree to disagree on this one guys! Smile

Icemaiden, I agree this is not very productive. However, your statment will only add fuel to the fire. I am not a bully and no one is bullying Kath in fact Kath is the bully.
07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Tere is no wadin in. kath deleted a post that i replied to to say marymc is not bad. She sent the messags above to me and i wanetd to tell the bored about marymc. She made the post in the frist place all about marymc,why am i a bully cos i responded and wnated marymcs name cleared. Why did kath sned me mesages in my inbox withot me replyin to any of them? she is rude and others left cos of her.

curious i rmember you going too. its not rite
07-09-2012, 05:16 PM
I know what was removed... but I am asking you and curious to both be a little bit adult about it. Regardless of who marymac is or isnt, the post was removed.... so why are you and curious both attempting to bully and ridicule and attack??? Maybe you should leave it to kath and marymac to sort out? After all, this looks like nothing more than an attempt to attack someone. it's not necessary, not nice, and not something anyone really wants to see. And I am not adding fuel to any fire I am asking you and curious to act a bit adult and not choose to continue this. Its not really your issue to continue is it?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
07-09-2012, 05:31 PM
you know, iv only been a member on here for a couple of months and when i joined i thought it was great but now its more like a primary school playground, have you all listened to yourselves...........
07-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I saw the post and it wasn't an attack at all, it was simply trying to warn everyone especially after homan issue. This forum is to share your views whether positive or negative and is to help and inspire others. If anyone don't agree with a post, then say it in a constructive way, and have a discussion or debate but don't play games and attack someone.
07-09-2012, 06:41 PM
this is about settin the sotry straigth. do u tink its fiar that others didnt know marys name was claered? so the nextt ime mary psoted, poeple wud say that seh the pyschic kath wrote about? tats whats tis is about, and it bcame my busines when kath them mesages to me. she shudnt have spoken to me tht way.

seriuosly,wud yuo like me to say "doh" to yuo, icemaiden or saphhire or sunbaem? i tink that be so rude and beofre i wud never want t say it anyway. its like sayin ur thick nad ur not..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Last post mymy 4 588 09-08-2015 05:36 PM
Last Post: Dr Healy Feely
  final post yourexiscomingbackhonest 2 719 06-08-2015 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mister No Nonsense
  happy post browneyes 7 1,660 13-01-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Exclamation New Members! Post in here first! PsychicToday 70 15,573 25-07-2011 08:12 AM
Last Post: RONG
  Evidence for real psychic gifts post it here. DreamDetective 2 1,331 07-06-2011 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sammy