Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lessons Learnt Love Readings
12-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Lessons Learnt Love Readings
I have come I think to the end of my love readings as i am now facing the reality that the obstacles in the are are far too great.and am now facing that things cannot change.I thought it may or not be helpful to share some lessons or advice I would now give myself and others about love readings..and am I completely cynical about psychics..no..wary yes..in some cases..but equally I haven't always followed the really sound advice given!!!!!!

1) When finding a couple of psychics to talk to test them out on other things, so you know you are connected and that some predictions come true.
2) using two or three is plenty..using many is confusing and can distort the truth and curdle your own instinct making it near impossible to then have a sense of what is real.Leave time for predictions or shifts to occur..this may be months or a year..
3) If you feel uncomfortable get off the phone. Find a psychic who will be truthful but deliver the news in a way that is right for you to receive it and deal with it.
4) Set your own boundaries and time limits on a situation as love readings and a situation as opposed to real lived love can take over..be really wary of a rainbow image given by psychics that might be making you ignore the pain or reality of a situation by putting the petrol of hope on your exhaustion
5) If you are not in contact and there seems to be no sign of change take this keep it real..test the water with your self with contact..
6) Busy yourself in your own life and be cautious of being on hold as you don't get that time back..
7) be cautious that whereby insight into someones behaviour can be gold dust..be cautious that this does not then make you/one over understanding with bad or difficult behaviour beyond your own boundaries
8) be cautious that when continually told of the feelings and love from another by psychics you remain in the real time line of the relationship you are on as readings can help bump you onto a different page and respond on a different page..beyond where the other person is..
9) Nothing is set in stone..time and life is fluid..use a psychic who can give you practical help in moving you froward in growth with your life no matter what
10) It is your life your power and your money...only use psychics sparingly if they are empowering and putting you in the driving seat not feeling driven over!!
11) finally make sure if you are in a complex love situation..that the readers have all the facts as otherwise this distorts the outcomes, predictions and readings..THIS IS VITAL as some don't pick up on crucial information.
12) make sure you have a psychic on your team that can really see what and who is around that person.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Lessons Learnt Love Readings
Thanks for posting that thread Flamered.. Its very helpful and good to have a wake up call when you are stuck in an addictive cycle of readings. I am sure this will help a lot of people ...
12-09-2012, 10:34 AM
I hope it helps..but for example I was told a while back that by the birthday I have just had I would be living with and have had a baby with the man in question...fortunately I took this with a pinch or a mountain of salt!!!!!!! readings since have picked up on the delays and changes in that person's pathway therefore altering our path!!!!!!!! BUT imagine if I held onto this image without seeing the whole picture.......it can be a trap.....

Goal posts do change thanks to life being unpredictable..and yes there are some people who you would wait for ever for I understand that more than ever..but is a limit..and recently I have been warned by two very responsible psychics that this needs resolve as it is damaging without resolve..!

Those who say whats meant to be is meant to be-I don't hold with that phrase! Plenty more fish in the sea..what do I want with a fish when i found a lobster!!!!! BUT what has been helpful to me is someone simply saying you won't have what you had with this person..but you will have something different..with someone else.......and that I think is realistic and of some comfort..........
12-09-2012, 12:54 PM
What annoys me is when a psychic doesnt admit when they are wrong you phone them back to tell them and their answer is its what they are being told but what they are being told is wrong!! i phoned a psychic up yesterday she reeled off the same information what she had told me previously when she had finished i told her it was impossible that this would happen after a conversation with the person in question but she just said its what her guides were sayin and not her logic, not no i must be wrong then when she clearly is!! Your fairytale readings theres a good one on psychicsofa for that!! luckily i took it with a pinch of salt!!
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Flamered, am sure many will be keen to know, although I know it depends on personal connection, can we ask which of the psychics made these predictions. Above all have any of them got it right for you in the end and please share with us if they did ....
12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
In terms of what I know the situation to be. Solar has been exacting on validations of the situation..not predictions. Shelly and Aldo the best realistic over view.( have some questions over Shelly and markers but she has given me good advice).Aldo brilliant in grasping the exact whole and his perspective..using words similiar or exact to the person in question..a few predictions. George Valantino has uncanilly shown what should have happened!!!!!!! backing others predictions up before delays got in the way. Sheelagh has been great with insight some prediciions and great advice on communication. Helen and Cleo..particulraly Helen's email was incredible, real, accurate and responsible..my friend's psychic gave me the baby and house reading...For me the biggest thing/difficulty has been those who haven't seen the obstacles and distance..
Obviously I still have predictions left out standing...but I have to let things go now..and then make choices should the situation arise...........in fairness to predictions many were made without the chnages in the path for the other person...so it brings me back to keeping real sights on reality..open, optimistic but not fixed or fixated..
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks for sharing that Flamered. I do agree paths can change slightly but one psychic did explain to me that although some things arent destined, other experiences/relationships are and its almost like driving down the highway to your destination, but instead of going straight there, you take an A road to look at a different scenery so you delay the journey slightly and may come across people and other experiences along the way. However, ultimately you will end up at that same destination, albeit later than you had originally expected.

I liked this approach but at the same time its good not to wait for the outcome to happen and be grounded as you mentioned before.

Thank you
13-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us flamered. There are very valid points there that we all can appreciate.
23-10-2012, 09:06 AM
I have finnaly done all the cord cutting and just let go..I always thought that when psychics said waiting or holding on can block other things in your life..I always thought is spiritual poppy cock!! Now I have let go and spend money instead of on readings but on going out an building a new social life..I can feel a surge of energy..of renewed energy..and it has helped me..focus on simply enjoying myself..people have to find their own way in life..but I would consider something Rusell said which is it can be good to assume that something is over..and if it comes back then that may be simply a bonus...Angel
24-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Great news flamered.. I have come a long way from where I was this time 2 years ago.. back in my "newbie" days I hung on to the words of a psychic for dear life & believed all they said to be gospel truth. There are elements of my situation that they have nailed but I am in the same boat as many others now predictionless & trying to live my life as its supposed to be.

Yes its true I still send in the odd voicemail but that is only when I REALLY WOBBLE which thankfully is not very often these days.

It's definately not "spiritual poppy cock" when they tell you to get out there & live.. that is what we are born to do.

Best of Luck, all of you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SAYING SORRY- The Language of Love dormammu 0 181 30-06-2017 04:15 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  What’s A Love Psychic Reading? leon 0 511 26-12-2014 10:47 AM
Last Post: leon
  love heartbroken ollieleon 2 581 13-11-2014 11:27 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Love. Comes When Your Happy Being Single: Spartans 8 1,710 03-06-2013 11:35 PM
Rainbow Lessons Dream Catcher 33 4,960 04-01-2013 02:13 PM
Rainbow Lessons Dream Catcher 0 423 29-12-2012 01:01 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Learning to love yourself Dream Catcher 5 869 23-06-2012 10:58 AM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  In order to love you must fall in love first...with yourself Angel Eyes 5 1,328 27-04-2012 05:13 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  I love Maisie Eridanus 44 8,233 08-10-2011 06:51 PM
Last Post: Cinnamongirl
  chrissy murray love actually psychicdoglover 1 870 25-07-2011 01:47 PM
Last Post: Mooncat