Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OFCOM RULES we all need to know.
25-02-2011, 11:08 AM
OFCOM RULES we all need to know.
Lots of psychics seem to think when we are on TV the only thing that matters is us... Thats not true we must consider the Broadcasting RULES. If we do not do that we could soon find we have no channels to broadcast on. There are plenty of people out there who would just love to close us down.

I am not sure how this works but I am putting up the relevant parts of letters to me from OFCOM. I hope you will be able to read them. You will see what they consider OCCULT and PROHIBITED PRACTICES.... Those of you not smart enough to understand the wording they use please ask your produces.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2011, 05:49 PM
RE: OFCOM RULES we all need to know.
Thank you for the ofcom rules, I have read them carefully twice and it seems to me that the channel I have watched for so long PTV does not comply with these in any way, is it just me or do you Dream Detective and Shucks feel the same?

I think other rules and regs need to be added too in order to safe guard vulnerable people.
23-03-2011, 10:44 PM
I agree with you all, there are far too many psychics that seem to break the rules.

And yes IndigoJ, the safeguarding of vulnerable people should be priority.

Chris, I'm so glad that you are on this forum and thanks for keeping us well informed. In fact, so far you seem to be the only psychic that seems to genuinely care and doesn't try to gloss things over.

Love & light to you. x
03-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Hello,

Maybe I mis-understood, but the other night on PF one of the readers was saying that they could give more information about someone's husband that had passed if they called in to them on the phones. To do that they would need to use mediumship?

PI have now clamped down on mediumship on the phonelines, and I havent had a reading like this in a long time, which is a shame.

Also, another thing that also confused me regarding the rules, on PI two psychics on the desks were chatting about when they would take live calls (not the caller voice mail) and this was hinted at making a possible return. Yet it was halted before??

Its all confusing....
15-04-2011, 07:40 AM
I think ofcom designed these rules to make it look like psychic could continue but both shows will be closed in the near futire and thats that
19-04-2011, 10:12 AM
(22-03-2011 07:44 PM)shucks Wrote:  You are needed here more, holding the rules and regs !Especially since the forum has now come to the attention of many more people,they're coming out and speaking up,be it good, bad or indifferent.I have read all your posts and you seem extremely switched on to the ways of the companies and what they should and should not be doing.Thanks for all the info.Love and Light.x

Thank you........ I know people enjoy readings and the TV channels but in order to stay we must keep within the rules and I seem to be about the only psychic who is not full of EGO and understands the rules.. Well I am not the only one but it does seem most I watch have not taken on board the BCAP and OFCOM rules. I have even taken the trouble to paste here the parts of the letters I have received from OFCOM yet still I see psychics getting names dates from guides an that is against the rules as its Mediumship or Clairvoyance... uless these psychic say they are getting the info from alien guides... that is a way around as I see it but not to say is going to lead those people in to trouble. Nothing in the rules states you are not allowed to talk to spok from the planet Zog
21-04-2011, 10:16 AM
(23-03-2011 05:49 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  Thank you for the ofcom rules, I have read them carefully twice and it seems to me that the channel I have watched for so long PTV does not comply with these in any way, is it just me or do you Dream Detective and Shucks feel the same?

I think other rules and regs need to be added too in order to safe guard vulnerable people.

I have asked OFCOM to clarify the rules because it all comes down to the definitions of Tarot and Derivatives. Clearly these rules do not allow talking to spirit guides on TV.. On Pay channels using Premium lines. But it is 9 months since the rules came into force. If you strictly apply them and I do when I am on TV then Astrology is fine, Tarot is fine and I assume the other types of card readings are fine.

Standing up using Clairvoyance and any of the Clairs I have been told by OFCOM is against the present rules. I am waiting to see what the revised rules are because I feel that if you allow cards why not allow ribbons, runes, in fact why would you stop anything? I have questioned using parts of dead animals as this by some would be called Witchcraft..

OFCOM I feel are to blame for either not jumping on the people who break the rules if they are being broken and not making it clear what derivatives means..

I do not want to see channels closed down... If you read the statement from Last June OFCOM said they would be watching how the rules were being enforced... I assume they will enforce or modify...
22-04-2011, 01:35 PM
(23-03-2011 10:44 PM)Blair Wrote:  I agree with you all, there are far too many psychics that seem to break the rules.

And yes IndigoJ, the safeguarding of vulnerable people should be priority.

Chris, I'm so glad that you are on this forum and thanks for keeping us well informed. In fact, so far you seem to be the only psychic that seems to genuinely care and doesn't try to gloss things over.

Love & light to you. x

If you look at me in google you will find my history goes back before the Psychic bandwagon began to role. I started getting my psychic insights when I was working very closely with a special unit at New Scotland Yard. I was interested in catching real criminals and for over 25 years now I have been involved in that. Over that period I upset a lot of people, had all sorts of threats made against me and some action. I decided if you want to be honest and serve truth and spirit you must expect that. Since I have been posting here threats are surfacing again.

One thing I will not do is lower my self to the level of gangsters who masquerade as businessmen and women. I started a very large ball rolling last September, I need not push it anymore as it has got to such a speed it will continue on its own.

You would never believe what I have had to go through, take a look at the videos still on the link on my web site while you can. They are being taken off by Google next Friday 29th April.

Greed is everywhere now. I have 3 battle going with Banks and Insurance companies. I want warning put on Direct Debit forms saying if your not able to keep a positive bank balance your will get huge penalties for each unpaid Direct Debit. I am battling Direct Line Insurance who rip people off with the No Claim proof procedure they have and that is before the Ombudsman very soon and office of fair trading.

Take a look at where I have been on the videos before they remove them.

I am glad to see people here do notice what seem un fair practices

xx Happy Easter Everyone.
02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
You may have noticed some big changes in how some readings are being done, and the for entertainment purposes only being mentioned at least twice an hour. What we need to remember is that there is such a thing as clairvoyance Visions precognition remote viewing and the like. A simple search of my mane in google will show you the very real evidence.

There are many deluded fools who think they have a gift that is real though. And a prediction is just that.. may or may not happen.
17-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Latest search in Google for those who are interested. I did not instigate this but FOUND IT IN A SEARCH...

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...obb180.pdf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ofcom rules regarding Psychic tv ! chrisw316 0 630 12-05-2013 01:51 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Breach of Broadcasting Rules DreamDetective 6 1,537 30-07-2011 03:08 PM
Last Post: Eridanus
  PSYCHIC TV RULES. DreamDetective 1 747 20-04-2011 08:50 PM
Last Post: DreamDetective