Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Voice Vibration vs Email Readings- which do you prefer?
14-09-2012, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 10:55 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Information Voice Vibration vs Email Readings- which do you prefer?
As anyone who has watched Psychic Today for any amount of time may realise by now that the psychics always say they prefere to link in with voice vibration etc as they get a better connection..

I have had 2 email readings recently. Each one costing no more than £10 each and I found them to be just AMAZING for in depth feelings, guidance & clarity. I am psychic myself & always prefere to work in this way & the information I get is always clear & timings so far very accurate..

I think the psychic has more time to relax and go more "into" the situation..

I know that 100's of texts are sent to PTV everyday & I imagine with the pressure of live tv, the restrictions on what can & can not be discussed in the studio must interfere with the quality of the answer.. So maybe voicemails are a better link in such a short amount of time..

For me its email all the way.

Blessings x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Voice Vibration vs Email Readings- which do you prefer?
Great post DreamCatcher. I mentioned in one of my post before, the presenters readings texts does interfere with reading as psychics, tune into presenters voice, therefore the reading is not accurate. When you watch the show, you will notice same people sending same questions all times whether is voice mail or text message. The show is not giving accurate readings, there is alot of interference and one minute is not enough, they are not allowed to say certain words.

I have had couple of email readings with John, and they are very much in detail and great guidance and clarity. The only disadvantage I have is if I have a question about something on the email, I have to have another reading, so for me voice reading and private reading all the way. If I am not sure, I can ask straight away. With private reading, psychics are more relaxed and feel free to talk about anything, no restrictions at all, hence better quality reading with more details.

Have lovely weekend Smile
15-09-2012, 08:40 PM
I often wondered that. If the presenter reading the text interfered with the quality of a reading & at this point I am sure it must.. As it is almost 'second hand' when its read out.. THANK GOD I no longer am addicted to sending vm's & texts.. I think whats the point? X
15-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I agree that both voicemails and emails are better for accuracy.

I have had great readings from both Smile
25-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Please remember that not everyone has a voice and some people are disabled. A friend of mine has a tracheostomy and cannot talk loud so although a voice vibration is really nice, a voicemail should not take precedence over text messages especially for those who just want a taster of a particular psychic.

Love,

Demi xxx
25-09-2012, 01:46 PM
A recent email reading has stood me well, as not only was it very accurate..it gave sound guidance and when I wobble now, as I am both detoxing from readings and letting my situation go, it helps as I can return to it, re read it and gain strength of understanding again.........

agreed Demi..I think that some of us have found that texts can be very hit and miss..that's all lol
25-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Email reading was very accurate.... validations are better than phone readings.... more expensive than phone.... but unfortunately no prediction happened for me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,518 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  So the clairvoyants were right, I've almost got her, what to do in this email please? Indigo11 6 1,687 02-09-2013 10:58 AM
Last Post: Gilly
  john healeys website and email reading White Feather 17 3,579 16-08-2012 09:02 PM
Last Post: Warren27/12
  Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice White lady 1 713 16-07-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  john healey email reading. White lady 1 1,309 14-07-2012 08:38 AM
Last Post: Princessjane
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 866 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Still not answering texts and voice mails Sapphire 0 570 13-04-2012 02:59 AM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Irish Voice Mail Line mikesmithfan 1 633 21-03-2012 11:36 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Anyone had an email reading? Psychicfamily 1 657 02-06-2011 10:15 AM
Last Post: w27/12