Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What changes would you like to make to the PT service?
17-09-2012, 11:03 PM
What changes would you like to make to the PT service?
I'm sure I have seen a thread similar to this in the past, but I can't find it so I apologise in advance. I will try to be constructive as it's pointless otherwise.

Is it possible to have the option of purchasing a 10 minute readings? Don't always want to buy 20 minutes. Tried the "I'll only use 10 minutes now and the rest at a later date", but not worked thus far!

Rant (sorry). I would like to have the word 'Lovely' ban from use on the show. Contradicts earlier statement I know, but found myself getting wound up by the abuse of this word the other day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: What changes would you like to make to the PT service?
Get rid of childish and immature presenters.... Rachel get her out.... talking about her personal life.... and chuckling at viewers messages....
26-09-2012, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2012 09:31 AM by flamered.)
Yes I find Rachel very unprofessional and her that takes up so much time...meaning messages do not get read and it generally becomes frustrating as she just laughs and acts stupid.....the show becomes about her..not the viewer

I would set out perhaps a general code for readers..about love readings and perhaps suggest that they check with how long the situation has been going on...and there does need to be more education on readings, how to use them and addiction and more spirituality please since Debbie, Laurence and Sha have gone there is a real gap for depth and thinking........(Tamara, Patsy, Aldo and JH sometimes provoke this thinking but more please otherwise its empty.......vacuous)
26-09-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2012 05:59 PM by Demi.)
I agree with Dominos, I would like to see options to purchase 5-10 minute readings or pre-payments that are not expensive which you can accumulate.
I can't always buy a reading outright for £29.99, I'm a single parent of a teenager and most times need the money so unable to buy a reading outright but over time if you pay even £5.00 a month, a lot more people could be included. Those people out of work or on benefits, it's not easy for them to budget in a reading. I think if there were more options then it would include so much more people.

Also stop giving precedence to voicemail messages as this excludes people with disabilities such as speech impediments or much worse those who are unable to speak, my friend has a tracheostomy so cannot speak loud over the phone so texting is much easier for her. Many thanks.

Love,

Demi xxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 713 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  My early readings and the phrases that make me laugh out loud yourexiscomingbackhonest 16 2,856 09-12-2015 07:34 PM
Last Post: nari
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,190 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  customer service today - really APPALING CherryPie 4 1,191 10-06-2013 01:36 PM
Last Post: Emma13
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 27,791 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Mystic Service Jules 8 1,439 03-01-2013 08:16 AM
Last Post: MoonSpirit
  Mystic service Fortune 0 631 30-05-2012 03:32 AM
Last Post: Fortune