Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maisy Star
19-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Maisy Star
Just wondering if anybody has any feedback on Maisy Star who used to be on P.Sofa but have noticed she nows works on Psychic Today. For me, her validations were excellent although you have to be prepared that she certainly does not sugar coat and is quite brutal with the truth. I cannot comment on her predictions as yet as the time frame is not due ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Maisy Star
Yes I think its the same one. There are a few psychics that work on both sites. Maisy was on PToday earlier this morning and now she is on P. Sofa
19-09-2012, 09:29 AM
I have only spoken to her on P.Sofa as obviously its much cheaper. I think it must be the same lady. I have noticed that Kosmic Kay also switches between the two sites and there are a couple whose voices I recognised from PToday but have given themselves different names on the two sites
19-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Maryanne, Kosmic Kay, Maisy are on Psychic Today. Pink Starlight on Psychic Sofa is Purple Mist on Psychic Today.

I had reading with Maisy Star beginning of year, great validations with so much information in 20 minutes, time passed and called her again for an update and reading remained same, time changed which was end of August. Nothing has happened for me.
19-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Yes ariel on psychic sofa is lucy on psychic 2day!!
19-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi I have had a couple of very short readings with her. validations spot on. Sadly no contact ass yet as predicted so letting go.
I also rang about work and was impressed when she said she didn't feel connected so asked me to phone another reader rather than string me along..I admire that.......
19-09-2012, 12:54 PM
(19-09-2012 12:38 PM)flamered Wrote:  Hi I have had a couple of very short readings with her. validations spot on. Sadly no contact ass yet as predicted so letting go.
I also rang about work and was impressed when she said she didn't feel connected so asked me to phone another reader rather than string me along..I admire that.......

I wish readers who don't feel connected would be honest rather than waffle and give a cold reading.
25-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Never had reading with Maisy.... don't have readings no more.... learnt hard way.... for me it is waste of money and emotions

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star Raven Jasmine Dream Catcher 14 3,283 13-04-2015 10:07 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  * * * Medium Lucy STAR * * * Emma13 0 1,208 21-10-2013 11:23 AM
Last Post: Emma13