Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Predictions Come True??
28-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Predictions Come True??
Please someone give me some faith!! Has anyone had any love predictions come true? Anyone's Ex come back as predicted?

I have floated in & out of PI over the years but have found at my lowest points being a little obsessed & fragile which has been to my cost in many ways! This latest spell has been the longest at 2yrs & still waiting on 1 prediction to come true.

I do not doubt some of these psychics ability to know things about you & your past but I have lost faith that they can predict the future regards love! As for free will, well were does destiny fit in with this, sorry it just seems like a get out clause to me!!

So please has anyone's ex returned as predicted? Or new love arrived as predicted?

Disillusioned!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
RE: Predictions Come True??
Hi Indigo, Louise CM on option 0 predicted a new love interest coming in and it did. That being said, I'm still a 'Free Will' skeptic!
03-03-2011, 12:45 AM
oh my gosh i'm waiting also lol, subconcously at this stage i think haha, i've had a few readings to say yes he's coming back and some say no so i dont know who to believe anymore lol, just taking each day as they come now miserable Sad lol.. i had a reading in the past they said we would get back together and at that time we did!!!!! can u believe this me and my ex both got readings 7years ago with this lady down a side street in dublin, she told my ex he would be involved ina love triangle with a dark haired girl but the one for him had a child and had golden hair the colour of sand, at the time i was gutted thinking who the hell are thaes to girls what will happen to us!!!!!! but we have a child now he is with a dark haired girl and my hair is the colour of sand (golden} i used to be platnum like wdh, i forget all about that reading because it was sooooo long ago and now its happened 7yrs later so timing sometimes can be really off best bet is to go get a one to one reading they can pick up on so much more!!!!
03-03-2011, 12:57 AM
(02-03-2011 09:23 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  
(28-02-2011 07:38 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  Please someone give me some faith!! Has anyone had any love predictions come true? Anyone's Ex come back as predicted?

I have floated in & out of PI over the years but have found at my lowest points being a little obsessed & fragile which has been to my cost in many ways! This latest spell has been the longest at 2yrs & still waiting on 1 prediction to come true.

I do not doubt some of these psychics ability to know things about you & your past but I have lost faith that they can predict the future regards love! As for free will, well were does destiny fit in with this, sorry it just seems like a get out clause to me!!

So please has anyone's ex returned as predicted? Or new love arrived as predicted?

Disillusioned!!

Oh Indigo I hear you xxxxx I too have been waiting for my ex to come back and for over a year not one prediction came true..not one!!! Then slowly predictions did start to trickle in..but very slowly. Ray has given me my most up to date prediction that has come true and he said I would be going to Scotland for a mini break with my ex and we are in April, I was gobsmacked...we're not back together yet, but he assures me we will be. His predictions have been the closet to coming true for me to date. I totally agree with the whole free will thing..to me its a psychic get out of jail free card..i mean why can't they predict the course of another person if that is in fact what they do...predict the future? I know they can give me advice on what to do and it's my free will on whether I accept that advice...therfore altering their prediction. But giving a prediction on another person's actions and then if that doesn't happen say it's their free will....that bit is a bit sus to be honest. Hope you feel better soon and get what you want x

Hi its good to hear yours are now coming true I hope your trip goes well in April! Ray is one of my favorites, he almost pleads with me not to give up on my ex, honestly I wish I could but it seems impossible, Ray is also adamant that he should have been in contact by now and just can't understand why I haven't had any and he is not the only one to say this but alas nothing yet, maybe 2011 will the the make or break year its good to hear that the ones I have believed to date are the ones that have been right for others, so thanks for letting me know your story it gives me a glimmer of hope lol! x
03-03-2011, 01:02 AM
(02-03-2011 09:54 PM)Dominos Wrote:  Hi Indigo, Louise CM on option 0 predicted a new love interest coming in and it did. That being said, I'm still a 'Free Will' skeptic!

Hi thanks for letting me know both Louise and CM would like to call my ex and give him a kick up the backside which I am almost tempted to let them lol! I agree free will does not explain it all good luck with your new love! Slightly jealous lol!!
03-03-2011, 01:13 AM
(03-03-2011 12:45 AM)danni Wrote:  oh my gosh i'm waiting also lol, subconcously at this stage i think haha, i've had a few readings to say yes he's coming back and some say no so i dont know who to believe anymore lol, just taking each day as they come now miserable Sad lol.. i had a reading in the past they said we would get back together and at that time we did!!!!! can u believe this me and my ex both got readings 7years ago with this lady down a side street in dublin, she told my ex he would be involved ina love triangle with a dark haired girl but the one for him had a child and had golden hair the colour of sand, at the time i was gutted thinking who the hell are thaes to girls what will happen to us!!!!!! but we have a child now he is with a dark haired girl and my hair is the colour of sand (golden} i used to be platnum like wdh, i forget all about that reading because it was sooooo long ago and now its happened 7yrs later so timing sometimes can be really off best bet is to go get a one to one reading they can pick up on so much more!!!!

Hi, I agree a face to face is the best option, I am waiting to hear back from Aldo Raffa as he lives near me, your story is very good the psychic you visited must have been on top of her game!

I went to one I used to visit every now an then when we split, although we didn't actually split but I wont bore you with the info its a confusing mess! She always said there would never be anyone else for either of us and we will be together and married etc, she got an awful lot of other things right for me and my friends sadly she is no longer with us but I have decided recently that a face to face is the way to go its just finding one that is good.

Having been told for 2 years now that he will be in contact any day I am not sure I can keep going in this vain, I joke with Louise and CM that I would prefer the contact before I am pushing a zimmer frame around lol!
03-03-2011, 01:17 AM
(28-02-2011 07:38 PM)IndigoJ Wrote:  Please someone give me some faith!! Has anyone had any love predictions come true? Anyone's Ex come back as predicted?

HOPE YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER HUN 2YEARS IS SO LONG I WAITING ALMOST A YEAR BUT HE HAS A NEW GIRL NOW Sad

Disillusioned!!
03-03-2011, 01:23 AM
(03-03-2011 01:13 AM)IndigoJ Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 12:45 AM)danni Wrote:  oh my gosh i'm waiting also lol, subconcously at this stage i think haha, i've had a few readings to say yes he's coming back and some say no so i dont know who to believe anymore lol, just taking each day as they come now miserable Sad lol.. i had a reading in the past they said we would get back together and at that time we did!!!!! can u believe this me and my ex both got readings 7years ago with this lady down a side street in dublin, she told my ex he would be involved ina love triangle with a dark haired girl but the one for him had a child and had golden hair the colour of sand, at the time i was gutted thinking who the hell are thaes to girls what will happen to us!!!!!! but we have a child now he is with a dark haired girl and my hair is the colour of sand (golden} i used to be platnum like wdh, i forget all about that reading because it was sooooo long ago and now its happened 7yrs later so timing sometimes can be really off best bet is to go get a one to one reading they can pick up on so much more!!!!

Hi, I agree a face to face is the best option, I am waiting to hear back from Aldo Raffa as he lives near me, your story is very good the psychic you visited must have been on top of her game!

I went to one I used to visit every now an then when we split, although we didn't actually split but I wont bore you with the info its a confusing mess! She always said there would never be anyone else for either of us and we will be together and married etc, she got an awful lot of other things right for me and my friends sadly she is no longer with us but I have decided recently that a face to face is the way to go its just finding one that is good.

Having been told for 2 years now that he will be in contact any day I am not sure I can keep going in this vain, I joke with Louise and CM that I would prefer the contact before I am pushing a zimmer frame around lol!

HAHA if you love someone you will wait as long as you have to i believe yes she was good but at the time i thought she was a con she got things right haha wheter or not he chooses me, the one with the child(his chilld) is another story things are looking pretty bleek as he is getting serious with his new love so i dont know what way to turn now Smile
04-03-2011, 07:50 PM
I think its about balance..taking guidance from psychics that have won your trust..but then learning to have less readings..and to fill your own life up. to focus your energy onto yourself and building your own happiness,,this has worked for me..and left me more money to treat myself and have fun..and focus on other areas of my life..

Shelley has been the most accurate for me..as her markers in time keep my faith, and strength when I wobble ND BEGIN TO DOUBT! Her markers are also like active validations that the path is unfolding..despite the wonders of delay..
05-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Then it is about using the reading as guidance and then following your own instinct and free will..it sounds like Ray is the most helpful to you and I think all of us are behind you in your journey as many of us have similar protracted stories.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyones predictions come true? Gem_0923 45 11,612 20-03-2016 08:55 AM
Last Post: Libra Loxie
  Any news about predictions coming true for anyone ? miss sunshine 9 3,596 01-02-2014 02:58 AM
Last Post: Inspiral
  Why are you asking about predictions coming true? Muffins 17 3,237 27-03-2013 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Everyone Deserves A Dream to Come True Angel Eyes 7 1,453 05-01-2013 12:46 AM
Last Post: browneyes
Star Prediction came true but missed event, your thoughts? Castro 0 1,566 11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Castro