Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Never been happier
25-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Never been happier
Hello All... thank you all for support this forum showed me last few months... came to know I was not the only one with the addiction.... had a break and came out of reading addiction.... I have not had readings for months now.... feeling very focused and control of my life now.

All my readings have been waste of time and waste of money.... had strong feelings for my ex.... wanted him back.... spoke to all studio psychics.... out of show psychics on option 0.... other psychic lines.... and he did not come back as they predicted end of July.... found out later he changed his number.... relocated and moved on with someone.... looking at my bank statements and all the money I spent was a wake up call for me.... I could have used that money towards a new kitchen or new bathroom.... I always wanted.

I decided to move on after end of July.... deleted his number.... got rid of all gifts including photographs of us together.... turned my house upside down to make sure... I get rid of all that remind me of him.

I went to healing groups.... spiritualist church... had reiki treatments.... am fully healed and have met someone.... we started friends and early stages of relationship now.... and already feel connected to him.... he introduced me to his brother and sister.... he invited me to his parent's 40th wedding anniversary at weekend....

Any addicts out there.... stop having readings.... all psychics will tell you what you want to hear.... save your money.... take control of your life.... and make your own destiny.... get your happiness again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Never been happier
Hi Fortune. Good to hear everything is well for you! I myself have spent this whole year being told since April that my ex will come back... and this deep love he has for me... but he's damaged from a past ex and he's busy at work and he knows i'm there for is in no rush etc etc.
Just wondering though. I've completely honed down my readings just to 2 psychics. Who give me that feeling of control, rather than urgency like i've experienced before... Did you have any readings on your ex by John Healey?
25-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd add my story here too. I have also been told he will be back since June time, and he has been in and out of my life but each time he pulls back it seems to be further, and right now he's pulled back more than he ever has in the past. I have become totally addicted to readings which have cost me a fortune, and which in a way I believe have made the situation worse (where I wouldn't have let him back in to my life casually, I did as I was told this would bring him back in to my life.. It didn't. If anything I believe it's pushed him away Sad! My gut tells me that if I had stayed strong and given him time, I'm sure he'd have been back and with a whole lot more respect for me than he has - although in fairness this is what I was told by Liz from day one!). I know that the readings aren't helping me, and I've recently been diagnosed with moderate depression and anxiety, which, while I'm not blaming the psychics at all, I believe my addiction to readings is both a cause and an effect of this. All it's done is heighten my anxiety every time something isn't going as I'm told it should, which in turn makes me want a reading to calm me down. It's a vicious circle, I've alway been a strong, level headed person so this has been really difficult! I've also become totally paranoid with my friends (he is in my social group), it really has ruined my life as I'm struggling to trust anyone, and when I feel I need to talk to someone.. Well guess who I talk to!? I know this is a cycle that I need to break, I'm doing better and having more good days than bad at the minute (although I have to admit today has been a very bad day.. I'm struggling!). I'm glad to see I'm not alone (although I wouldn't wish this on anybody!) and I'm not weird Smile I guess this is a bit of a wake up call too. I (like anybody) am constantly hoping that the psychics are right, I keep thinking I've not had one negative reading regarding my situation, however the readings don't make me feel better any more, I've spent an absolute fortune (which I don't have!) and I haven't moved on where I should have, just wish I'd found these boards sooner! X
25-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi popsie.... had many readings in studio shows with John Healey... Sky... Tamara... Anne Scholes... Aldo... Hazel Lee... Faith... Liz... Laura Daligan... Tiffany... Joanna... out of show on option 0 Christian Martin... Angel Light... Freda Joy... Bebe... Mark Knight... Jennifer.... Ricci.... Louise.... Purple Mist... Theresa many more others.... my addiction made me have two or more readings with all of them.... other psychic lines as well.... no mini prediction said happened ever.... have burnt all my notes now... me want to help any who in same situation as I been in past.... is a painful addiction
25-09-2012, 10:45 PM
thanks fortune. I only narrowed down to John Healey as he's never gave me timings or big expectations, however always been crazily accurate about the here and now and what is going on around me.
He doesn't touch too much on the future in my experience, but just made me aware of outside influences impacting on me. As John is so often raved about I was curious as to if he had said the same about the ex coming back... I take it he falls into that same boat.
25-09-2012, 10:50 PM
i think the hardest part and the most difficult step is the very first one that you take . . . stopping what you're doing and taking a step back from the situation
25-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi flutterby.... when predictions did not happen.... anxiety got me into more readings and depression.... struggled to sleep.... weight loss... dry skin patches... gp prescribed me for depression.... my sister in law told me not to take them.... she training to be spiritual healer.... went with her to groups where I got some healing.... had one to one reiki sessions.... went spiritualist church healing services.... the spiritual rehab is what helped me out addiction... learnt how to move forward without expectations.... was very hard.... I felt better when got rid of all his stuff... including texts and phone number.... I cut codes and.... invoking angels to help me everyday with my new relationship.... we both want commitment... we taking slowly... he more caring and down to earth... contributes in relationship.... better than then my ex.... feel so happy.... I thank my ex for not returning now
25-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Fortune, really pleased to hear things are working out for you Smile
Flutterby, I know how you feel as I was once addicted to readings like you and must have spent thousands of pounds on them over the last 6-7 years. I am at the stage where I do get an occasional reading but have found a couple of great psychics outwith PTV who I go to now for email readings and they are so much cheaper than what you would pay on PTV. Both the psychics have been spot on in regards to my circumstances. It took me time to beat the addiction but it happened and Fortune is proof of that. Just take things a day at a time and things will get better. You will get a lot of support from people on this forum x
25-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you EarthAngel Smile

Wise words from my Reiki master.... if within 3-6 months.... situation are still same.... they not meant to be.... take as sign and time to change your life path.... create new path for yourself.... for new beginnings.... it really helped me.... she says everyone is on their own journey.... where we meant to learn lessons.... psychic readings give us hope.... nothing more
25-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks guys. It's such a horrible thing to go through and not be able to talk about. I can't even begin to tell people how bad I've felt recently and it took me a long time to admit I had a problem, and I do think that readings have made it worse. They convinced me there was something there that probably isn't (we'll see, things are supposed to turn around this month... I'm not holding my breath!). The worst part is that I know if I'd been strong and said no to the casual relationship that it would have saved me a lot of heartache, and I'm sure he'd have been back, albeit not as fast! Now I feel like any respect I did have from him has gone, probably along with any chance! But I know it's time to move on now, I'm not getting what I want (or deserve!) from him and I need to concentrate on what I'm getting now, not how good we were in the past. I know it's easier said than done and I'll probably be on the phone to the psychics tomorrow lol but I am cutting down. Thank you for sharing all of your experiences, it does help to know you're not alone Smile hope I can help others too! X