Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Presenter Rachel
25-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Presenter Rachel
I watch the show today after a long time..... because of Katie and was intrigued by theme flower readings.... has been very interesting.... not impressed with presenter Rachel.... very childish and unprofessional.... psychic today get rid of her

Why do viewers want to know where she was on her birthday.... what the weather was like on her wedding.... her shopping trip to supermarket.... her first christmas with her partner.... she is feeling very cold with 3 layers on.... when reading text messages.... she was chuckling.... she could not pronounce some names properly.... when Katie was doing reading.... could hear her giggling in background.... Katie asking her what is wrong.... she say producers talking funny and dirty in her ear piece... nothing has changed even with new studio.... so disgraceful and wonder how many viewers did not get their mini readings
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: Presenter Rachel
Yes it was appalling not fair on viewer or Katie it was disgusting.........loved the flower readings.....and Katie worked hard to hold it together.......not sure why Rachel is on the pay roll or why the production team think it funny..to make a mockery of it all......PT either has to put its hand up and say we don't give a dam save for the money..or get a grip and sort its productions standards out...........not fair pn psychics........or their reputation..........needs a real over haul..other wise its just a great set..giggles, money..and chat..........like a game show
26-09-2012, 09:47 AM
i agree. i only watched the show yesterday to see sammie. at times when the psychics were up at the bench answering texts and voicemails, because of rachels constant talking and chatter (mostly all about herself) they only had time to answer 3 or 4 viewers questions before they would be sent back to the phones again, but even then she wouldn't stop talking and kept the psychic at the desk for another 5 minutes with more chattier. was really getting annoying yesterday. i sent in a text message for sammie as i hadn't spoken to her for over a year (since she left the show in june last year) but it never made it to screen and didn't get shown. i don't expect anyone to be deadly serious 24/7, but come on...!
26-09-2012, 09:35 PM
It's some of the presenters why I don't want the show at times, and it's like watching loose women. Rachel is always giggling on the show, and always about herself. Just like Claire Anstey, I have also seen her giggling at some voice mails, where people are feeling very low, and struggling to speak. Jenna and Claire Anstey once giggled at a voice mail, which had an asian accent and could not speak clearly. The new presenter Laura is no different, if only she could stop waffling and repeating, not allowing psychics to speak. I have heard presenters saying, it's the production crew, therefore they are also to be blamed for saying silly stupid things in the ear piece.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Drunk presenter? That Spooky Feeling 4 1,022 11-08-2014 10:07 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  this is what presenter on PTV thinks of viewers Emma13 2 1,034 30-07-2013 08:13 PM
Last Post: treacle654
  Presenter Charlotte Fortune 3 817 05-07-2012 09:39 AM
Last Post: robbuttar