Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
genuine psychic sofa feedback
29-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Tongue genuine psychic sofa feedback
as we know psychic sofa filter through negative feedback and only post positive feedback. please use this to report genuine feedback.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: genuine psychic sofa feedback
feedback one bernard did nothing but give false hope to a reading three months ago. my latest reading he has completely contradicted everything and when asked his reason was things change.
he was what I would have said to be one of the better readers no joy.
I am now going to.boycott psychic readings and I suggest if you are clinging onto past pay to ger mind detox done and start looking forward to the unknown even though the known that people claim they can see is the biggest load of bullshit
09-10-2012, 12:50 AM
(29-09-2012 05:13 PM)q7777 Wrote:  feedback one bernard did nothing but give false hope to a reading three months ago. my latest reading he has completely contradicted everything and when asked his reason was things change.
I am now going to.boycott psychic readings and I suggest if you are clinging onto past pay to ger mind detox done and start looking forward to the unknown even though the known that people claim they can see is the biggest load of bullshit

I had a rubbish reading off Bernard too. He gave me a lot of 'false-hope' and just gave me a load of nonsense to bumph up my reading. Nothing has come to pass, and yes I realise we are in charge of our destiny and nothing is set in stone, but I do get annoyed when readers say stuff to keep you on the phone for the sake of it. I do readings myself but cannot read for myself and I chose him but I wouldn't again.UndecidedUndecided
05-11-2012, 08:55 PM
(29-09-2012 05:13 PM)q7777 Wrote:  feedback one bernard did nothing but give false hope to a reading three months ago. my latest reading he has completely contradicted everything and when asked his reason was things change.

I'm really sorry to hear about this, yeah Bernard and me didn't connect the first time so lucky for me i didn't go back. They all give you fairy tale readings cause they want you to keep returning, if they told you to move on and nothing would happen - would you go back to them, maybe i am being abit harsh but if they really can't see the future and only possibilities then they should make that clear and also just say that giving timelines is difficult etc instead of giving false hopes.
23-02-2014, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 12:40 PM by Sedna Rose.)
(29-09-2012 05:07 PM)q7777 Wrote:  as we know psychic sofa filter through negative feedback and only post positive feedback. please use this to report genuine feedback.

Hello I left several feedback messages on Psychic Sofa and they removed everyone of them because I truthfully said that the predictions were incorrect and didn't happen. I stopped leaving 'testimonials' because they kept removing them. I even emailed them telling them that I wasn't happy they removing my feedback but they weren't actually that concerned. I also found that on the Circle - any feedback comments were removed that I left where I even suggested the information was incorrect that a reader gave me. Kalyani in the circle has 4.5 stars showing and glowing 'testimonials'. I had approximately 3 readings with her. I was over the moon with the first one and she was so precise in what she believed was going to happen in my life. Then the second one she changed her predictions and started to insist that a certain person was right for me. It was someone I told her had asked me out on a date but that I knew he was totally not my type. I went on the date anyway with him but it would be like suggesting to someone that your father's mate from bingo was right for you. She got it all very wrong. I left some tactful feedback that said she got all the predictions wrong but my feedback comment was removed. The Circle is very misleading also like Psychic sofa. It would be better if they didn't have an feedback mechanism on the page - at least they would be honest then. I'm sure they are breaking Trading Standards code of practice by removing genuine feedback and putting their own created testimonials on there.
13-11-2014, 10:32 PM
(23-02-2014 12:39 PM)Sedna Rose Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 05:07 PM)q7777 Wrote:  as we know psychic sofa filter through negative feedback and only post positive feedback. please use this to report genuine feedback.

Hello I left several feedback messages on Psychic Sofa and they removed everyone of them because I truthfully said that the predictions were incorrect and didn't happen. I stopped leaving 'testimonials' because they kept removing them. I even emailed them telling them that I wasn't happy they removing my feedback but they weren't actually that concerned. I also found that on the Circle - any feedback comments were removed that I left where I even suggested the information was incorrect that a reader gave me. Kalyani in the circle has 4.5 stars showing and glowing 'testimonials'. I had approximately 3 readings with her. I was over the moon with the first one and she was so precise in what she believed was going to happen in my life. Then the second one she changed her predictions and started to insist that a certain person was right for me. It was someone I told her had asked me out on a date but that I knew he was totally not my type. I went on the date anyway with him but it would be like suggesting to someone that your father's mate from bingo was right for you. She got it all very wrong. I left some tactful feedback that said she got all the predictions wrong but my feedback comment was removed. The Circle is very misleading also like Psychic sofa. It would be better if they didn't have an feedback mechanism on the page - at least they would be honest then. I'm sure they are breaking Trading Standards code of practice by removing genuine feedback and putting their own created testimonials on there.
Hello, I know this is an old posting but feel I should tell people that I have had a similar experience with the Circle. I recently had a bad reading with Madeline, she told me I would never hear from someone again and within 20 minutes of the reading he had contacted me. I left a review on her profile to this effect but it was removed. I spoke to a customer advisor on line and he said he would look into it but I heard nothing.
Yesterday I had a bad reading with Sherry on the Circle. I had to stay on the line 20 minutes as I had prepaid for the call. There were lots of gaps, no validation and I struggled to fill the 20 minutes. I complained to customer services and today received an email stating they did not agree with my complaint, this is the first time I have ever made an official complaint. Once again I notice that my feedback has been removed from Sherry's profile. I have emailed the company but feel that I will not here anything back.
I feel that it is completely unethical to remove feedback.
13-11-2014, 10:37 PM
taking notes, removing feedback, this is industry practice as far as phone companies go, of course some who work on phones are ethical, but they are few and far between

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any feedback for the year? pillarbox 12 1,814 06-01-2017 12:16 PM
Last Post: Jamelia
  Hello everyone - positive feedback for a few readers spiritual k 9 4,514 07-10-2016 05:45 PM
Last Post: sweepie
  Tina (4002) Psychic Sofa Tamsy 0 497 27-08-2016 10:07 AM
Last Post: Tamsy
  Har eat on psychic sofa samira421 3 461 09-03-2016 11:15 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Harmeeta on psychic sofa samira421 0 548 09-03-2016 08:03 PM
Last Post: samira421
Exclamation are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake? janaan 64 4,717 06-12-2015 10:33 PM
Last Post: janaan
  I thought they were genuine but it's a disgrace Soapfan46 25 4,720 04-08-2015 08:24 AM
Last Post: Caroline
  Opal Psychic Sofa Loubyloo 0 997 20-02-2015 05:03 PM
Last Post: Loubyloo
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 39 11,055 13-02-2015 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kristen
  Indira or Abby from psychic sofa where abouts? louieboy 14 3,337 04-02-2015 06:19 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2