Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Enchantment - Any Views
02-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Enchantment - Any Views
Has anyone had a reading off her, either email or phone. What are your views. I noticed she has an offer for readings on her website.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Enchantment - Any Views
Yes White Feather, I've had several texts that I sent in over 2011 and early 2012. She has always been accurate for me but I haven't seen here as an on-screen psychic on PT recently.
I believe she has her own site which I was given a link to which is much cheaper so will try that when I can
18-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I would be interested in having a reading with Enchantment.
Does anyone know what her website address is???

And any other views that people may have on her readings would be helpful.
19-10-2012, 07:12 AM
(18-10-2012 05:07 PM)bluestar77 Wrote:  I would be interested in having a reading with Enchantment.
Does anyone know what her website address is???

And any other views that people may have on her readings would be helpful.
http://www.enchantmentpsychic.webs.com/
Had a reading with her a few days ago after like nearly everyone here speaking to too many psychic's to get the answers i wanted, and yes they all said what i wanted to hear, but with conflicting ways of getting it and that was the problem, my erratic behavior towards the person concerned hasn't helped me in any way lol. with the exception of Mr JH i wish I'd contacted enchantment ages ago..i gave her no details other than my name, she was spot on, didn't sugar coat anything, didn't tell me what to do other than to trust my gut instinct..i was right...in effect there was nothing i could do to until this person was ready to deal with things and just be there if they want to talk and don't take it personally if they don't, and ultimately if im patient things would turn out fine. She did give me a time frame so I'll have to wait and see. Also she said something work related, i should start looking for a new job, yesterday i heard we were up for auction hmmm something i didn't want to hear from a psychic..how refreshing Big Grin
31-10-2012, 02:07 PM
[/quote]
http://www.enchantmentpsychic.webs.com/

I had a private reading with Enchantment a few weeks ago, things that she told me in the reading started to unfold the following week as she said.

Smile
12-11-2012, 09:41 AM
You could talk to a Psychic expert to give you advice on how to enhance your Psychic ability.

how to open your third eye
13-11-2012, 12:33 PM
I have had an email reading with Enchantment buut she didn't seem to have a good connection with me but some people seem very satisfied with her.. it's all about connection.
20-11-2012, 12:19 AM
I found Enchatment rather wishy washy and also I met her personally - found her cold and not very friendly - total opposite as on the TV screen ....so not for me ...
22-11-2012, 01:32 AM
I have had text messages, voicemails and readings in the booth with her. She was good with text messages and voicemails most of times, but completely the opposite with booth reading where she was asking questions, and unfortunately nothing has happened for me. All about connection, and definitely not for me.

Haven't seen her in the studio, and she hasn't got any testimonials, strange that is.
06-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Everyone here giving positive response to this reader, so that’s mean you should approach her.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Enchantment...any reviews? Gem_0923 10 2,528 01-04-2016 07:15 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
Smile any views on Liz King gem123 2 954 07-01-2014 06:07 PM
Last Post: lizcancer girl
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 5,952 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  tarot readings LAURA DALIGAN & your views Happy_go_girl 13 3,384 06-06-2013 08:18 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Enchantment Ella Hardy 11 1,997 05-05-2013 04:34 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  enchantment mecheeta 5 2,580 09-10-2012 05:25 PM
Last Post: FabpurpleSpirit
  any views on fredajoy guys???? leodiva 106 18,243 25-09-2012 09:20 PM
Last Post: Fortune