Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do you all watch Psychic Interactive.......
28-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Why do you all watch Psychic Interactive.......
I don't come on here very often but when I do I am intrigued by all your comments. There is a lot of criticism about the new format, the show, the presenters, the psychics and their readings, the text messages always be ing talked about etc. etc. There can also be a few heated discussions between you all, and something I remarked on at an earlier date that predictions take a long time to happen if at all. So if any of you have an answer to my question...<Why do you all still watch the show, wasting your money on text readings and waiting for studio psychics to be available etc>...??? I would love to hear as it all sounds so senseless!!!!!!UndecidedUndecided[/size][/font]

HeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: Why do you all watch Psychic Interactive.......
(28-02-2011 11:05 PM)silverowl Wrote:  I don't come on here very often but when I do I am intrigued by all your comments. There is a lot of criticism about the new format, the show, the presenters, the psychics and their readings, the text messages always be ing talked about etc. etc. There can also be a few heated discussions between you all, and something I remarked on at an earlier date that predictions take a long time to happen if at all. So if any of you have an answer to my question...<Why do you all still watch the show, wasting your money on text readings and waiting for studio psychics to be available etc>...??? I would love to hear as it all sounds so senseless!!!!!!UndecidedUndecided[/size][/font]

Teeheee...you are right of course..and I can't answer!! Smile
03-03-2011, 01:30 AM
HEY, I WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT IM HAVING A FEW ISSUES AND LIFE ISNT GOING SO SMOOTHLY AND I LIKE TO GET SOME GUIDANCE AND GET SOME INSIGHT TO MY LIFE THE BIG MESS THAT IT IS!!!!! I THINK MOST PEOPLE WHO WATCH ARE IN A WAY FEELING LOW AND SOME BIT VUNERABLE AND LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND IN A WAY JUST NEED SOME REASURANCE ABOUT THERE LIFES AND SITUATION'S..............
03-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Sorry Danni, I didn't mean to upset anyone as I have been there before many times. However the psychics may give you reassurance etc, but readings from texts and one to one can also lead to confusion and maybe even upset you even more. I wrote a comment in one of the other threads about having too many readings and where it has left me now. In the end my friend we ourselves are the only ones who can go through the healing no matter how long it takes. so please try not if you can not to have too many readings and spending too much money as it is not a happy place to be in either. I am sorry, take care x

HeartHeart
03-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi Smile oh i totally agree with you i really do, you didnt upset me in anyway sorry bout the caps lol..... yes ive spent a lot of money on readings in the past year its been a joke and it's kinda sad really that i resorted to it for reassurance im healing from a bad break up and i now am a single mom finding it really hard in all ways to get through, sometimes you think why do we have to go through such hurt and pain.... its been a rough life hahaha Smile
05-03-2011, 12:19 PM
(03-03-2011 09:31 PM)danni Wrote:  Hi Smile oh i totally agree with you i really do, you didnt upset me in anyway sorry bout the caps lol..... yes ive spent a lot of money on readings in the past year its been a joke and it's kinda sad really that i resorted to it for reassurance im healing from a bad break up and i now am a single mom finding it really hard in all ways to get through, sometimes you think why do we have to go through such hurt and pain.... its been a rough life hahaha Smile

Virtual hugs going out to you Danni xxx Shows like this are designed to feed off people like you and me and Silverowl and all of us, but that's not saying they don't also offer great help, healing and advice. I've learned an awful lot from this show and am forever grateful for it, even in the tough year where no predictions came true. Life is a lesson and whatever our, and I can only call it 'addiction' is to this show, it does both help and hinder us. When you're feeling crap and hopeless it offers some hope, it offers a place to vent and it offers a place of security in a way, but when the predictions don't come true it can send you into a deeper hole, then when you're feeling stronger and you will, we all will, you're need for answers and your need for that link to reassurance will lessen, and you may even learn to handle the low times yourself without the need for psychics. I'm sure there's a psychological study somewhere that answers why we feel the need to contact psychics...but for now, my advice if it's worth anything, is to text or CC when you feel you have that gut need to, and when you feel you don't..don't! xxxx
05-03-2011, 12:34 PM
(28-02-2011 11:05 PM)silverowl Wrote:  I don't come on here very often but when I do I am intrigued by all your comments. There is a lot of criticism about the new format, the show, the presenters, the psychics and their readings, the text messages always be ing talked about etc. etc. There can also be a few heated discussions between you all, and something I remarked on at an earlier date that predictions take a long time to happen if at all. So if any of you have an answer to my question...<Why do you all still watch the show, wasting your money on text readings and waiting for studio psychics to be available etc>...??? I would love to hear as it all sounds so senseless!!!!!!UndecidedUndecided[/size][/font]

Hello,

On a basic level - I think that most people that watch the programme, have an interest within the Psychic world and all things associated. On TV, programmes that offer any insight into this world are few and far between and so choice is limited in what we can watch.

I think that the criticism is simply coming from the fact that the show - or at least its bosses are now changing things (and this being more evident with the recent graphic changes) so there is more opportunity to keep their bank balances healthy.

Its not the Psychics (well most of them) that draw anything negative...but its the way the show has evolved... If this makes sense??
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
(05-03-2011 12:34 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Hello,

On a basic level - I think that most people that watch the programme, have an interest within the Psychic world and all things associated. On TV, programmes that offer any insight into this world are few and far between and so choice is limited in what we can watch.

I think that the criticism is simply coming from the fact that the show - or at least its bosses are now changing things (and this being more evident with the recent graphic changes) so there is more opportunity to keep their bank balances healthy.

Its not the Psychics (well most of them) that draw anything negative...but its the way the show has evolved... If this makes sense??

Good point Eridamus
05-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Also to throw in something else to this topic, as to why we watch the show...the Psychic world isnt anything new, and to some people it is of interest and belief and to others they are a load of old quaks.

Yet, when you look back in History and just plucking one of the most famous, prophets (who I guess you would call psychic) is Nostradamus who was out and about in the 16th Century, many regard him as being able to see events in the future, and others also regard his visions and being fit to events that have happened.

Yet even before this the leaders of people/countries relied on the wisdom and divination of astrologers for insight and guidance. These came in the form of Seers in early civilisations. Even the bible makes reference in the book of Samuel to a Seer - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea...ersion=NIV

So people turning to those with a spiritual connection for guidance is nothing new...its just that it has become more acceptable to do so. No longer are witches burnt (although OFCOM are still trying) but the 'New Age' is deeply rooted in the past.
05-03-2011, 03:30 PM
(05-03-2011 12:19 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 09:31 PM)danni Wrote:  Hi Smile oh i totally agree with you i really do, you didnt upset me in anyway sorry bout the caps lol..... yes ive spent a lot of money on readings in the past year its been a joke and it's kinda sad really that i resorted to it for reassurance im healing from a bad break up and i now am a single mom finding it really hard in all ways to get through, sometimes you think why do we have to go through such hurt and pain.... its been a rough life hahaha Smile

Virtual hugs going out to you Danni xxx Shows like this are designed to feed off people like you and me and Silverowl and all of us, but that's not saying they don't also offer great help, healing and advice. I've learned an awful lot from this show and am forever grateful for it, even in the tough year where no predictions came true. Life is a lesson and whatever our, and I can only call it 'addiction' is to this show, it does both help and hinder us. When you're feeling crap and hopeless it offers some hope, it offers a place to vent and it offers a place of security in a way, but when the predictions don't come true it can send you into a deeper hole, then when you're feeling stronger and you will, we all will, you're need for answers and your need for that link to reassurance will lessen, and you may even learn to handle the low times yourself without the need for psychics. I'm sure there's a psychological study somewhere that answers why we feel the need to contact psychics...but for now, my advice if it's worth anything, is to text or CC when you feel you have that gut need to, and when you feel you don't..don't! xxxx

Danni..I started watching it when I was ill for months with burn out and a tricky love sitauation and wondering if I was going to loose everything! I felt like I needed fuel and faith back in my life, faith back in the way the universe works!!!!!!
And intially I spent too much money, and felt wretched from mixed readings..but have now begun to learn just from listening to some of the theory or spiritual messages and thoughts spoken on the show..that allow me to direct myself..or to disagree and frame my own thoughts more clearly..I do understand the comfort.

But I would say find those psychics you really trust..and find those that will help guide you to re finding your strength no matter what the outcome xx and for most of us we have found the mystic service awful and unreliable..
Some psychics privately also use skype and this I think is cheaper for you in Ireland. Then set a budget. as it can become addictive and therfore expensive x

Tamara is good at self empowerment, strategy and insight within a love situation. Annie Lund is gentle, strong and doesn't make you feel stupid if you cry xx and for me Shelly gives me earth, and care and insight..someone like Adam would also look at the deeper reasons and he is also gentle...
Wishing you the best Danni...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have lost the remote and can't watch the footy yourexiscomingbackhonest 9 1,259 16-04-2012 12:15 PM
Last Post: homan34
  Wayne Isaacs I love to watch him Tigereyes80 3 1,790 11-09-2011 09:42 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl
  Questions for Psychic Interactive Eridanus 6 2,585 18-03-2011 02:17 PM
Last Post: Blair