Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conscious Relationships – with Sammie Aurora
23-08-2020, 03:53 PM

Conscious Relationships – with Sammie Aurora “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. Einstein is believed to have said that. So by his definition, I am more than a bit bonkers. If you’ve ever felt like you are going around in circles in your relationships,...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

Einstein is believed to have said that. So by his definition, I am more than a bit bonkers. If you’ve ever felt like you are going around in circles in your relationships, this could be due to unconscious patterns. Examples of patterns could be giving more than we’re getting, seeking validation outside of ourselves, accepting sex when we want to love. You could be in a relationship, and coming up against the same problems, or you could be single but always attracting the same kinds of men.

Awareness and Light
Consciousness means awareness. It means living in the light, but also shining that light into the darkness. Carl Jung believed everyone has a shadow side, part of our psyche we are unaware of. This is the place where our unconscious patterns live. Bringing these patterns into awareness enables us to transcend them.

I would always attract player types in my twenties, it wasn’t until I sat down and took stock of my history and beliefs that I realised I had an unconscious belief that all men just wanted one thing. I adopted it when I was a teenager, my Dad actually told me that. As an adult, I could see that he was just doing his best to keep me safe. I could let go of that belief.

Have a reading with Sammie Aurora
Sammie Aurora is a compassionate natural psychic, who concentrates on giving enlightening and inspirational readings. The areas of her readings are centred around emotional insight and empathy. You can contact Sammie for a personal and private psychic reading via our website: https://psychictoday.uk/reader/6784/sammie-aurora
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul Miles chats to TV Psychic Sammie Aurora- The Psychic Zone Podcast Psychic Today 0 192 16-02-2020 09:23 AM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  Sammie Robertson-Dennis dormammu 5 4,573 22-01-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Sammie Robertson Mediums Now 0 1,150 16-12-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
Rainbow Esther Hicks - Relationships. Angel Eyes 3 4,226 26-04-2012 09:54 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes