Indriel
27-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Indriel
What do people think of this reader?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Indriel
(27-08-2020 08:51 PM)JackieP Wrote:  What do people think of this reader?

She’d absolutely wonderful. Her predictions haven’t come in in the timelines given, but I find her really genuine. How have you found her Jackie?
27-08-2020, 08:54 PM
My period was late last month, and I was worrying and quite stressed, we spoke about it during a reading. It came the next day, so to me I know she can work with energy.
27-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback Mali, much appreciated. I haven’t spoken to her yet...
27-08-2020, 08:57 PM
(27-08-2020 08:55 PM)JackieP Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback Mali, much appreciated. I haven’t spoken to her yet...

She’s definitely gifted. Again, I have to say her predictions haven’t come in in the timescales, but she does pick up on aspects she just couldn’t know. Good luck ^__^ she has her own site under psychicindriel.com
27-08-2020, 09:01 PM
Glad she was good for you and I hope your predictions come in soon!
01-09-2020, 08:03 AM
(27-08-2020 08:54 PM)Mali Wrote:  My period was late last month, and I was worrying and quite stressed, we spoke about it during a reading. It came the next day, so to me I know she can work with energy.

I don't mean to be rude but if your going to a psychic about your missed periods I'd say that's codependancy on readings and not healthy at all, I actually find it quite worrying that theres pregnancy tests etc out there and you go to a psychic about your period, thats not right for vulnerable people that call up on the site plus psychic sofa are not meant to discuss health issues.... I remember a few years back when you were pushing a reader and talking about codependancy of readings and how this reader deals with codependancy of readings but I'd say ringing up about a missed period is pretty unhealthy calling...
01-09-2020, 10:43 AM
(01-09-2020 08:03 AM)Starryskies Wrote:  
(27-08-2020 08:54 PM)Mali Wrote:  My period was late last month, and I was worrying and quite stressed, we spoke about it during a reading. It came the next day, so to me I know she can work with energy.

I don't mean to be rude but if your going to a psychic about your missed periods I'd say that's codependancy on readings and not healthy at all, I actually find it quite worrying that theres pregnancy tests etc out there and you go to a psychic about your period, thats not right for vulnerable people that call up on the site plus psychic sofa are not meant to discuss health issues.... I remember a few years back when you were pushing a reader and talking about codependancy of readings and how this reader deals with codependancy of readings but I'd say ringing up about a missed period is pretty unhealthy calling...

This actually wasn’t linked to a pregnancy, I have a hormonal imbalance so sometimes my periods are late. It was one of the things I made a note to ask her about and she mentioned stress. I was pretty amazed when it came the next day. Also this was discussed in a reading via her website and not on psychic sofa.
08-09-2020, 09:34 AM
It sounds like the reader helped Mali with her concerns.
08-09-2020, 09:35 PM
(08-09-2020 09:34 AM)JackieP Wrote:  It sounds like the reader helped Mali with her concerns.

Thanks Jackie Smile