Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phoenicia
27-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Phoenicia
Has anybody had a reading with Phoenicia?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2020, 08:06 AM
RE: Phoenicia
Yes...

She’s rather “special”

Started off rather general picking up on some current situations which may have been luck or not. No idea. Then started predicting that I’ll meet this rich American and fall in love. She also said I’m on of 144k light workers and I’m changing this world.

She also said I don’t suffer fools and I can tell if someone is good or evil (I reminded her at the end of the reading she said that.)

Then the reading started getting really interesting....

Firstly, she once lived in NYC and was married to some rich guy. I guess she still isn’t over that break up and being back in the UK.

With re: to my future rich American, she says I’ll move to the US. I said that’s rather unlikely. She asked why. I mentioned current political situation and my American friends in NYC even want to leave She said: oh yes, my NYC all moved to Florida. I laughed, thought she was joking but then realised she was real and she thought Florida is a great place to live (if you’re not sure what I’m talking about, google “Florida man”. It’s an ongoing joke. The joke now even goes so far that the US is the Florida of the world).

Anyway.

According to her Coronavirus is a hoax. “Do you know anyone who died?!?” ... me: “yes, I do”. “Oh, well, they must have been old” ... “no, in their 40s”. ... didn’t stop her there. She went on a tangent on how the Democrats are burning down America (with BLM protests), Melania and Donald are lovely people, she knows them personally...obviously she also mentioned that Bill Gates kills babies and George Soros controls us all... if I wouldn’t have put down the phone I’m sure she would have gone through all existing conspiracy theories there are

I couldn’t believe what actually just happened. Very surreal. This woman needs treatment and not read on Psychic Sofa. It was like a car crash. I actually listened to that for a few minutes knowing very well I’m paying this complete nutter.
04-09-2020, 10:17 AM
RE: Phoenicia
She sounds very strange. One to avoid I suppose!