Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magenta
10-09-2020, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2020 09:05 PM by Louise25.)
Magenta
Hi has anyone had a reading with this lady? Just wondered what she was like. Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Magenta
I didn’t find her particularly great. She was smoking while doing the reading! I could hear her lighting a cigarette and smoking it.
11-09-2020, 11:56 PM
(11-09-2020 07:47 PM)Tulip Wrote:  I didn’t find her particularly great. She was smoking while doing the reading! I could hear her lighting a cigarette and smoking it.

Ohh that doesn’t sound good at all, thanks for the feedback Tulip.
12-09-2020, 11:41 AM
No worries. Magneta was pleasant but I thought she should have a cigarette break in her own time.

I find some of the Psychic Sofa readers cheeky. JJ was on here touting for business and there is feedback on here saying she was rude. I hope she takes it on board so that she doesn’t get fired again.

Very few telephone readers are really psychic and then no psychic is right all the time (in my opinion). I might try Vania due to the good feedback but I don’t have many readings now. I had another reading with Ally Bee on Ask the Answer. If she is right with her predictions I will probably have another reading with her sometime.
12-09-2020, 03:08 PM
(12-09-2020 11:41 AM)Tulip Wrote:  No worries. Magneta was pleasant but I thought she should have a cigarette break in her own time.

I find some of the Psychic Sofa readers cheeky. JJ was on here touting for business and there is feedback on here saying she was rude. I hope she takes it on board so that she doesn’t get fired again.

Very few telephone readers are really psychic and then no psychic is right all the time (in my opinion). I might try Vania due to the good feedback but I don’t have many readings now. I had another reading with Ally Bee on Ask the Answer. If she is right with her predictions I will probably have another reading with her sometime.

Yeah she should of taken a private break to have a cigarette, but I’ve experienced other things with readers where one told me to hold a second while she answered the door to the postman. Of course I ended the the call there and then another reader was stirring her cup of tea which was off putting.

I did like my reading with Vania, she is definitely gifted and validated so well with no fishing for questions. But it’s all about the predictions so I’ll update it they come about. She really does give a lot of information and a lovely lady too.
I would like to try Petra on PS, but I just can’t seem to get through plus she’s not on often.

I did have a reading with Ally Bee about two months ago. She didn’t really pick up my situation I had to give her a nudge, but her prediction didn’t happen I knew it wouldn’t as she thought I was married which isn’t true. I hope you are more lucky with her, she was a lovely lady though.
I can’t say I’ve had an amazing reading on ask the answer there seem to be a lot of agony aunts on there.
12-09-2020, 08:04 PM
(12-09-2020 11:41 AM)Tulip Wrote:  No worries. Magneta was pleasant but I thought she should have a cigarette break in her own time.

I did wonder if it was just me with Magenta. I spoke to her a few months back, it sounded like she was distracted in the beginning. She felt a bit... young? And like she lacked depth and tact.