Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Helena Bonham Carter ‘spoke to Princess Margaret via a psychic’ ahead of The Crown ro
01-10-2020, 07:41 AM
Helena Bonham Carter ‘spoke to Princess Margaret via a psychic’ ahead of The Crown ro
Helena, 54, told a story on The Graham Norton Show about her seeing her friend, who is a psychic but “also has a talent for mediumship” and the ghost of Princess Margaret started to speak through her. At the time, Helena had been asked to play Margaret in The Crown but had not yet accepted. So, she asked Margaret whether she would mind if she played her and she said she was a better idea “than the other actor”.

She also received a great acting tip from the psychic, which was to make sure she “got the smoking right”.

Helena told Graham Norton: “I did meet a psychic who is a friend of mine and I was seeing her ‒ she has lots and lots of different strings to her bow, she does healing and she does other things ‒ but she also has a talent for mediumship.

“And as I was seeing her for something else, she said ‘Oh, Margaret is here, does that mean anything to you?’

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/134...family-spt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply