Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aldo Raffa
13-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Aldo Raffa
Hi all,
Has anybody had a private reading with Aldo via his website?
If so what was it like? And how long did you have to wait for your reading after payment?
Thank you,
LuLu x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Aldo Raffa
(13-10-2012 02:23 PM)LuLu Wrote:  Hi all,
Has anybody had a private reading with Aldo via his website?
If so what was it like? And how long did you have to wait for your reading after payment?
Thank you,
LuLu x

Hi Lulu

i have used Aldo's private site and got a reading on the very same day, but this was before he got so popular on PTv. He was brilliant at the time and didnt rush the reading and was very caring. i have had readings with him on PTV but have to say to date none of his predictions have come true.x
15-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Hi.

I have had an email reading off Aldo which was quite expensive compared to other readers used privately.

There was some general stuff about which year I am in put at the end of the email. The reading was basically about my ex partner. I suppose he did pick up on him very well etc, but not sure how much detail i initially gave away in my questions. Did give me stuff happening this August, Sept, Oct which does appeared to have transpired. Also said could see me with a new key in my hand relating to a car (said October). Yes, just bought my dream car last week. However was I influenced to do that. Said about something starting slowing in love for me Sept/ Oct and around this time the ex would re-connect but said I should shut the door on it as the same thing may happen again. No reconnection as yet, but have got interest from another male who is just a text friend at the moment. Met through dating site and FB but he lives bit far away. He said this man I would have known from the past but not very well. Well I did know him before because he initially contacted me on the dating site, and we didnt have contact for another few months until recently. Not sure the one he mentionned in the email reading is this guy though as they are different star signs (but that is based on the male signifier card picked). Could be another one along though. Sometimes we make things fit.

If I was to recommend a reading, try Helen (email reading) Little Sanctuary, but can be booked through John Healey's website. Good value for money. She does phone readings too.
15-10-2012, 06:27 PM
(15-10-2012 04:16 PM)White Feather Wrote:  Hi.

I have had an email reading off Aldo which was quite expensive compared to other readers used privately.

There was some general stuff about which year I am in put at the end of the email. The reading was basically about my ex partner. I suppose he did pick up on him very well etc, but not sure how much detail i initially gave away in my questions. Did give me stuff happening this August, Sept, Oct which does appeared to have transpired. Also said could see me with a new key in my hand relating to a car (said October). Yes, just bought my dream car last week. However was I influenced to do that. Said about something starting slowing in love for me Sept/ Oct and around this time the ex would re-connect but said I should shut the door on it as the same thing may happen again. No reconnection as yet, but have got interest from another male who is just a text friend at the moment. Met through dating site and FB but he lives bit far away. He said this man I would have known from the past but not very well. Well I did know him before because he initially contacted me on the dating site, and we didnt have contact for another few months until recently. Not sure the one he mentionned in the email reading is this guy though as they are different star signs (but that is based on the male signifier card picked). Could be another one along though. Sometimes we make things fit.

If I was to recommend a reading, try Helen (email reading) Little Sanctuary, but can be booked through John Healey's website. Good value for money. She does phone readings too.

hi i have regular readings withh Helen as she is helping me through a very difficult time at the moment and i would thoroughly recommend her and not expensive another person i would recommend is Kelly from the circle very honest lady and gives very clear readings.
15-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks a lot for that guys, I actually had a reading with Aldo via psychic today this morning as I signed up to the new website.
He made a lot of sense and validated lots of things in my situation with my ex.
He has said virtually the same as two other psychic TV psychics, who are Katie Keeley and Millie.
I have had predictions happen from Katie and Millie so here is hoping that Aldo's predictions will happen too!
Will keep you posted!
Thanks again, LuLu x
22-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Aldo is lovely and my fav male reader. Shame the new system portrays himand everyone in a bad light
06-12-2012, 07:46 AM
(22-10-2012 10:48 AM)LadyGrey Wrote:  Aldo is lovely and my fav male reader. Shame the new system portrays himand everyone in a bad light

Do not disappoint mate, one day it will get better.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 11:30 AM by hopeful.)
i had a phone reading with aldo on pt after he answered a text question that i sent in to the show as i wanted a males perspective on things and knew that aldo was straight talking and gives what he gets. he seemed to pick up on what i was asking about well, probably more than other readers have and so i decided to follow the text up with a phone reading. he asked my name and if i was ok, and then straight away he came out with my birthday - he said why is the month of xxxxxxx important . . they're showing me candles around it . . is it a birthday . . and the number xx . . i said yes thats my birthday . . he also said i feel this month so far has been confusing for you, especially the first few days of the month, around the 3rd / 4th / 5th - i said yes thats very true . . but now i'm wondering if aldo could have just been reading this info from the computer screen and that he wasn't picking any of it up or actually validating anything at all? i'm thinking that the person i had my last reading with prior to aldo (who was an at home option 0 psychic) could have written down notes from my reading, and what i asked about, the people involved in my situation & the actual situation itself, what i was told by that psychic and when. aldo did say that my situation was going to be a slow one and would take it's time and felt things wouldn't start to improve until after the new year, but by around may / june there will be a major shift and things have the ability to really take off for me. before i thought about speaking to aldo i checked out all of his testimonials on the pt website, and also on here, but now after whats been brought to light, i'm seriously wondering if i have been a complete and utter fool and wasted my time and money just to be told a load of rubbish that was in fact being read off a shared computer system which anyone in pt can access (even the option 0 at home psychics) and that i wasn't being 'read' at all. yes aldo was very nice and well mannered, but i could sit infront of a computer and politely read off info to people calling me. it's making me wonder if the same thing happens within psychic sofa too, even though their readers are home based and work from home, that they also could have a shared computer network system or the like ?? i feel so let down and embarrassed and ashamed of myself. no more readings as i feel my situation is hopeless and wouldn't believe the predictions and whats been said anyway. and the computer system recognises your telephone number when you call in and brings all of your info up on screen for the psychic to see including address and date of birth as one of the psychics on psychic sofa came out with the name of the town i live in . . hmmmmm ?? Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 345 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 1,759 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,348 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 103,500 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 1,950 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,127 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
Rainbow Aldo :) miss sunshine 0 799 19-02-2013 03:04 AM
Last Post: miss sunshine
  Aldo Raffa/Annie Lund and readings White lady 9 4,020 13-08-2012 01:19 AM
Last Post: cassiekitch
  Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice White lady 1 713 16-07-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Ally last night and prediction off Aldo White lady 3 1,281 10-07-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dom