Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Events
04-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Psychic Events
Hello All,

Would love to know your feed back on a Psychic event that you have been too.

What has been the best topic discussed and the best venue you have ever been to?

Let me know as I am always interested to hear your views.

Love and Light x x x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2011, 02:20 PM
RE: Psychic Events
(04-03-2011 03:04 PM)PsychicTV Wrote:  Hello All,

Would love to know your feed back on a Psychic event that you have been too.

What has been the best topic discussed and the best venue you have ever been to?

Let me know as I am always interested to hear your views.

Love and Light x x x

Hello,

Is this because you are holding a PI event in April with Anne, Wayne and Aldo, and fishing for ideas??

Wink
Find all posts by this user
07-03-2011, 10:46 AM
HA HA!

You have ruined my lead up!!

But Thank you Eridanus, you are correct that we at Psychic TV are extremely excited to announce our preview psychic event called, 'BEHIND THE SCENES!'

On Saturday April 2nd, we will be opening the door on the Psychic TV world, where you will have the extraordinary chance to meet, learn and experience the talents of Anne Scholes, Wayne Isaacs and Aldo Raffa.

On the day you will enjoy:

• Arrive at 11:00 am to a Champagne reception

• Lunch and beverages will all be catered for

• Mediumship demonstrations from both Wayne Isaacs and Anne Scholes

• A talk on Meditation Techniques with Anne Scholes

• An introduction to Psychic Development with Wayne Isaacs

• At the end of the event there will be the exclusive opportunity to have a one-on-one reading with the psychics, including rising star, Aldo Raffa!

• The day will end at approximately 5:00pm

Tickets cost £35 for the whole day and will include lunch and beverages throughout, with a champagne reception on arrival.

A completely, unique, one day event that will have you being entertained, captivated and informed by TV’s top Psychics. An experience that you would only ever get to see behind the scenes!

Places are extremely limited and are guaranteed to go quickly so to be part of this day please call: 08000 40 80 80

See you there!

Love and Light,
Psychic TV x x x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Exclamation RE: Psychic Events
Dear PTV,
Having found this forum last night I was interested to find a link to a Newspaper article from 2005 calling the show a scam with psychics feeding off the Reporter's fake stories,
I've been watching the show for over a year now and i'm utterly disgusted. I realise it was 5 years ago but what 'validations' do you at Cellcast have to verify now that the show is on a more serious level ?
Simply Rediculous - not to mention the other poor souls stating that their predictions didn't come true ???

I'm interested to hear your reedback!
Confused
06-04-2011, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 08:18 AM by Blair.)
(05-04-2011 11:53 PM)Irishs Wrote:  Dear PTV,
Having found this forum last night I was interested to find a link to a Newspaper article from 2005 calling the show a scam with psychics feeding off the Reporter's fake stories,
I've been watching the show for over a year now and i'm utterly disgusted. I realise it was 5 years ago but what 'validations' do you at Cellcast have to verify now that the show is on a more serious level ?
Simply Rediculous - not to mention the other poor souls stating that their predictions didn't come true ???

I'm interested to hear your reedback!
Confused

Hi Irishs,

Welcome to this forum and I hope you will enjoy the discussions on here.

Just to let you know, PTV will not answer your question as they are dishonest and do not like being challenged.

Psychics CANNOT predict the future.

I have asked for a psychic to come on here and prove me wrong, but they still have not done so.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that they can pick up on whats going on now and surrounding issues. But cannot predict the future.

Some people say that a prediction may come in a few years time. THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION AS IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

I'm sure if I was to tell you a few things, like you are going to move house, you are going to a wedding, someone fancies you etc....

I'm sure that these things happen to ALL of us at least once in a lifetime. They are not predictions.

I say this as none of my predictions have ever come to fruition, and its been over 20 years that I have been having readings. Also, the free will thing is BS.

I was told when pregnant that I would have a girl, I had a boy. Is a psychic going to tell me that was FREE WILL?
06-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi Blair,
I'm working up to my first reading and looking at the, fair , feedback on here as to which psychic's give good readings. As your experience seems quite negative just wondered why you've been having readings for 20 years ?

regards
06-04-2011, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 06:53 PM by Blair.)
(06-04-2011 09:40 AM)drstrange Wrote:  Hi Blair,
I'm working up to my first reading and looking at the, fair , feedback on here as to which psychic's give good readings. As your experience seems quite negative just wondered why you've been having readings for 20 years ?

regards

Hi Drstrange,

Thats is a very good question.

I love all things spiritual and when I do have readings its to help me with situations in my present circumstances more than anything. I like them because the readers that I go to are very good at picking up on issues around me and this helps.

I try not to be negative, but if you look at some of my other postings I have made some positive comments aswell.

For me readings help me to comfirm what I already know, if that makes sense...

I don't have as many readings as I used to, but I will say things as they are and not fluff things up.

Of course I will be the first to report if any of my predictions come true.

I hope you do enjoy your reading.