Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody's ex come back as predicted?
23-10-2012, 06:45 AM
Anybody's ex come back as predicted?
Hi everyone,
Has anybody's ex come back to them as predicted?
And if so which psychics predicted this?
I've had readings with four different psychics from psychic today who have all said he'll come back.
I suppose I'm looking for some reassurance.
Thank you,
Lulu x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: Anybody's ex come back as predicted?
Sadly Mina Aldo William Gentle Rain all said my ex was coming back and he did,he caused grief but all four did say be careful and I was careful hopefully he is gone into the big void never to return. Aldo so sweet could cuddle him for hours
23-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Thanks for that Ladygrey,
Aldo is one of the psychics that said he'll be back!
Fingers crossed!
Lulu xx
23-10-2012, 02:14 PM
It's funny actually people like John H have picked up my ex coming back from August (however this has now been pushed back after it didn't occur), however a reading from Aldo lately he said that the ex has been desperately wanting to get in touch since August however he is his own worst enemy and stops himself. I dunno, i'm bored of readings now.

A good tip what has worked for me if you feel you're having too many readings and getting no clarity. Just buy yourself some cards and give yourself a reading! You don't need to be psychic to read cards. You get complete control, it's free to use whenever you want, it's purely your energy... and from experience, it works Smile When asking the same question, i even get one or two of the same cards coming up.. or "jumping". It's great fun! (just don't doubt if it's not what you want to see!)
23-10-2012, 02:25 PM
I was told by endless psychics October was going to be a massive change he would change and I'd see him before he left to work away.
All totally wrong, I got a phone call and he acted like nothing had happened and was talking about when he gets back in dec.

I've wasted endless amounts of money and its depressed me that I have been so stupid.

I will never get back into the cycle I was in between August and beginning of the month. I turned into someone so pathetic clutching at straws.

I'm never having another reading again
23-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi Popsie,
that isn't a bad idea. I haven't got any cards but I do own a pendulum and it has been right in predicting what babies my friends were expecting, maybe I shall ask it more stuff for myself. I suppose I haven't as I didn't know if I would get accurate results for myself.
Hi Becksie,
I'm sorry that the predictions didn't transpire. I have been told not to contact my ex and let him come to me. Which he does and then backs off again. I'm getting tired and impatient of it now.
I can be stubborn so not contacting him is less of a problem, but I feel I need to have it out with him and say we either reunite or cut all contact. But psychics say not to, as if I do push him he will not come back, I basically have to sit it out and wait for him, even though last time we bumped into each other on a night out a few weeks ago he kept telling me over and over how much he loves and misses me, yet then he backed off again. As I have been patient for months and months I didnt want to push him into anything so I have taken the psychics advice up to now as I don't want to ruin all the hard work and patience I've done.
It's three weeks since I last heard off him, so expecting him to text anytime soon. Not sure whether to have it out with him if he does or not! Its so confusing at times!
LuLu x
23-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi Lulu, personally with the pendulum they tend to say not to ask it questions in which you have a personal 'want' answer to, because it's easily manipulated. Plus it can't 'predict' the future, just give you yes no answers to what is already set in stone. So may pick up on if someone likes you... but would more likely give you the answer you think you're going to get if you ask it "what will happen" questions.
Cards are pretty decent priced on amazon and places like that. I found an old rune set of cards I was bought as a present when I was about 10 the other day... I find them amazing to play around with! I started off with some Oracle cards though which are nice to start with! Like anything though, trust the answers and don't start double guessing them. Practice with things like asking what the day will involve and see if you've build the connection with the cards that way. Mine were funnily accurate with day events.
23-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Ahhh thank you for that Popsie, I may have a dabble and let you know.
Are the oracle cards like Angel cards, what I mean by that is do they have a verse or message on them?
I'm open to anything at the moment, and opening myself up more spiritually can only be a good thing, regardless of what happens. x
23-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Why can't men just be honest! I get into the same cycle, he goes away for months I get left in limbo, he then comes home is the most loving person to be around, I think things may change, he leaves backs off goes totally cold. Then it all starts again. I totally held back this time he was away, sent 2 messages in 6 weeks, then I got a random call Friday. So I sent a text over the weekend nothing again. So it's his loss I guess. He flies out again today till dec but was speaking like I was included in his plans when he is home. I'm beginning to think its just not worth it. I was told at the beginning of the year this year will be awful but things will start to get better & march being the pinnacle. The contract he is working on ends march but only time will tell as I'm pretty sure this will end then another will start.
We have never been classed as a "relationship" I thought things may develop but who knows! My readings all say the same, soulmate marriage etc but I have such a doubt that any of this is possible.
23-10-2012, 04:11 PM
I've found it's a nice way to feel in control again. And when you get repeated cards popping up... it makes you realise that maybe there is a message being told?
I think Angel cards are a type of Oracle cards! John H uses oracle cards a lot... like the spirit animal and the earth cards he uses. But theres all sorts.. sometimes they'll have a message, sometimes just a word.
A lot of people say they don't read for themselves because you draw from it what you want it to say, eg. new start you could either see it as a new start full stop. or a new start with the person in question, but it's just yourself and like i said, free after you've got the cards. And sometimes your intuition kicks in with what the answer is really telling you!
I've found it helps me cut down to having a reading with a favourite reader just once every 3 or 4 weeks now... and they tend to be general readings instead of specific now Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has anybody's ex come back as predicted? ajn576 16 4,167 25-02-2012 02:01 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes