Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
just 5 minutes.. who would you choose?
27-10-2012, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2012 05:00 PM by popsie.)
just 5 minutes.. who would you choose?
Hello all!
Thought i'd break the ice with all the tension that was running around... with what I think is a pretty decent conversation topic.

So I have 6 minutes worth of credit that's been sitting on my PT account for a good while now and I fancy a little quick read to see how a few things coming up are going to pan out or look out for.
I've been wanting to go to the Healy, however he's impossible to get hold of, and tbh I think a 6minute reading is wasted on him as he has a lot of depth to his readings (also i've never been able to really address a topic with him... he more uses his esp to lead the reading so ends up general).

So if you had 5minutes, who would you go to to reel off a decent reading? I've used Aldo in the past who's brilliant at quick readings, however quite fancied someone new.
I've been eyeing up Fran, Tricia Gelder, Star Raven and Gabriel who have been logged on quite a fair bit lately.
Any experience with these? Or any other recommendations for a speedy read from a good psychic?

Popsie Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: just 5 minutes.. who would you choose?
Good thinking Popsie, and good question. Personally if i only had 5 mins I'd try to speak to Sammie. I've not had a reading from her since she has come back but i liked her style before, she was honest, caring and quick with her delivery. She did try to spin a positive on a negative and gave me what she saw in a compassionate way.
Sorry i know she wasn't on your list but i've not had readings with the people you've mentioned.
27-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks Gem! No worries about edging away from the list, all recommendations are welcome Smile
I've been quite interested in Sammie, seen her on the show lately but not tried her myself!
28-10-2012, 10:35 AM
(27-10-2012 08:33 PM)popsie Wrote:  Thanks Gem! No worries about edging away from the list, all recommendations are welcome Smile
I've been quite interested in Sammie, seen her on the show lately but not tried her myself!

A few weeks ago I had a reading with Freddie V and liked it, he was clear and had no ego just pure reading, similar to Aldo and Helen. Star Ravern I found a bit confusing in her language.
28-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Turn over the channel to 886, just to see who was on and stoped to watch for a bit as there was someone i had not seen before. Stunning looking lady (I could fancy her and i like men...lol). I watched and listened , she seemed really nice, very compassionate and with a sence of humour. It was Eden, I've not had a reading from her but she seemed really nice, Has anyone had a reading? What did you think? I'm not calling anyone for a while but i like Popsies idea of if i had 5 mins, who would i call? Its become a little game for myself.
30-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Its a pity the 6 minutes are with PTV because after years of readings I have narrowed down that Crystal from Psychic Sofa is the best I have had. I had a reading with her on Thursday evening she blew me away. A few of the things she said has come to light already & shes direct, however thats not much of a help..

I have heard wonderful things about Cleo & I liked a lady called Karen on opt 0.
30-10-2012, 11:49 AM
(30-10-2012 11:22 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Its a pity the 6 minutes are with PTV because after years of readings I have narrowed down that Crystal from Psychic Sofa is the best I have had. I had a reading with her on Thursday evening she blew me away. A few of the things she said has come to light already & shes direct, however thats not much of a help..

I have heard wonderful things about Cleo & I liked a lady called Karen on opt 0.

Yes Cleo is one of the few out of tooooo many that has blown me away and turn round to see if she was in the room!!! I liked Freddie as for me he was a good balance between Aldo and Helen(emails)..
30-10-2012, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 01:00 PM by popsie.)
ah i wish i had tried Freddie now... i think his cabaret personna has put me off in the past, bit worried he might not be serious enough. I went for LisaMarie in the end, she's good at reeling off quick readings.. although I clearly should have given it a few more days to try someone I haven't before!

Karen I had a free 5 minute reading with months ago! She spoke of a situation like she'd been there the whole time, gave predictions without timing, very realistic and no sugar coating what so ever! Would love to have another reading with her again sometime actually.
30-10-2012, 03:10 PM
(30-10-2012 01:00 PM)popsie Wrote:  ah i wish i had tried Freddie now... i think his cabaret personna has put me off in the past, bit worried he might not be serious enough. I went for LisaMarie in the end, she's good at reeling off quick readings.. although I clearly should have given it a few more days to try someone I haven't before!

Karen I had a free 5 minute reading with months ago! She spoke of a situation like she'd been there the whole time, gave predictions without timing, very realistic and no sugar coating what so ever! Would love to have another reading with her again sometime actually.

Yes i think it does put people off, but I found him attentive and thorough and not about ego, listened to the question, no promises, just the whole picture and took care to see the whole overview..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I choose gabriel 0 409 21-06-2013 09:24 AM
Last Post: gabriel
  WARNING ABOUT FREE MINUTES lapislazuli 31 4,625 01-10-2012 11:12 AM
Last Post: Demi