Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compatible readings
28-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Compatible readings
Hi all, not sure if this thread belongs on the PTV section but as i only have had with ptv physics it seemed right.
I was at wedding on Friday and was introduced to 2 lovely people, who after a little conversation discovered they were very spiritual.
Without any promting and certainly not asking for, the guy suddenly went into a reading. It matched up with stuff that been said to me recently, (please i don't want to rake up old arguements but it matched CM's reading not another psychics). Now these 2 don't know me, they don't work as professional physics, but they have just been away on a physcic retreat and are members of a circle. They also live 200 miles from me and its unlikely i'll ever meet up with them again. I didn't ask them to read, i didn't pay them anything, infact it cost them as they bought me a couple of drinks. They have no reason to give false hope, there is no repeat buisness. It was all very odd. The woman's reading was a bit more sutlbe than his and saw someone coming back. in fact it was funny watching them as he was determined its the new guy i'm going to be with.
They also showed me how to feel auras, which was interesting.
This physic stuff is interesting.
Just wondering if anyone else has ever had an expirence like this....
(please excuse any spelling mistakes or if wording seems a bit muddled, i'm dyslexic and find it hard to write, which probably explains why things can be read the wrong way. thats not my intention.)L&L
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2012, 08:06 AM
RE: Compatible readings
Had a reading 10 years ago with a local lady, 12 month waiting list, she was the real deal..not in it for money, 10quid and that was with coffee and cakes and i was there for hours. She told me names, dates and she said there was no time limit on anything she predicted. I'll say 90% has happened. I since met the person who she said never give up on...and guess what im still not giving up, and its driving me nuts lol. Which has made me have lots of reading like you folks, she also said i would seek psychic advice to make things happen hmmmm how true. Its hard not to believe when she got everything else right. JH, and many others have all said the same, but its a scary thought wasting alot of years just because a psychic said just hang in there and be patient.
30-10-2012, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2012 11:17 AM by Dream Catcher.)
Thats lovely lynne_b.. Certainly gives you more to go on especially as these lovely people have nothing to gain whatsoever. Thanks for sharing because its refreshing to be reminded that nice things happen. xx
06-12-2012, 07:40 AM
According this this post those guys are very good in the field.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user