Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Today all changed for the worst
31-10-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2012 01:59 PM by DebTasker.)
Psychic Today all changed for the worst
I have spent a lot of money on Psychic Today when I use to pay on my credit card for 20.00 mins £30.00 there would be a prompt just before the 20 mins expired, to say that if I wish to stay on the line I would be charged more. I booked a reading with Manalix on 26th October for 20 mins but was not prompted to say that my minutes were nearly over, and of course I appreciate that you need to check the time, but when your having such an indepth reading you do not realise, so I now unfortunately have been charged over £80.00 I have emailed Psychic Today and have not received a reply to say that they do not have the prompt message on their system during a reading. I am not using their service again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Psychic Today all changed for the worst
(31-10-2012 01:51 PM)DebTasker Wrote:  I have spent a lot of money on Psychic Today when I use to pay on my credit card for 20.00 mins £30.00 there would be a prompt just before the 20 mins expired, to say that if I wish to stay on the line I would be charged more. I booked a reading with Manalix on 26th October for 20 mins but was not prompted to say that my minutes were nearly over, and of course I appreciate that you need to check the time, but when your having such an indepth reading you do not realise, so I now unfortunately have been charged over £80.00 I have emailed Psychic Today and have not received a reply to say that they do not have the prompt message on their system during a reading. I am not using their service again.

Hope you can sort it out with them.
02-11-2012, 05:42 PM
(31-10-2012 01:51 PM)DebTasker Wrote:  I have spent a lot of money on Psychic Today when I use to pay on my credit card for 20.00 mins £30.00 there would be a prompt just before the 20 mins expired, to say that if I wish to stay on the line I would be charged more. I booked a reading with Manalix on 26th October for 20 mins but was not prompted to say that my minutes were nearly over, and of course I appreciate that you need to check the time, but when your having such an indepth reading you do not realise, so I now unfortunately have been charged over £80.00 I have emailed Psychic Today and have not received a reply to say that they do not have the prompt message on their system during a reading. I am not using their service again.

Hi DebTasker,

We are very sorry to hear you haven't received a response to your complaint. We are doing our very best to resolve any teething problems as soon as possible. If you send us through a PM we'll forward it onto our customer services team and get someone to contact you. Please either include an email address or phone number we can reach you on.

We would also like to thank our viewers for sticking with us over the past few weeks. We appreciate it has been very frustrating, but can assure you these issue will not continue. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Please also remember if you have any questions about the new services you can call FREEPHONE 0800 040 80 80 with your questions.

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2012, 02:42 PM
(02-11-2012 05:42 PM)PsychicToday Wrote:  

Hi DebTasker,

We are very sorry to hear you haven't received a response to your complaint. We are doing our very best to resolve any teething problems as soon as possible. If you send us through a PM we'll forward it onto our customer services team and get someone to contact you. Please either include an email address or phone number we can reach you on.

We would also like to thank our viewers for sticking with us over the past few weeks. We appreciate it has been very frustrating, but can assure you these issue will not continue. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Please also remember if you have any questions about the new services you can call FREEPHONE 0800 040 80 80 with your questions.

Love and light x
11-11-2012, 02:52 PM
(02-11-2012 05:42 PM)PsychicToday Wrote:  

Hi DebTasker,

Love and light x

Psychic Today,

If you had read my initial post properly you would have seen that I had already messaged Psychic Today with my email address I will not give you my phone number as I already get inundated with texts saying I see blah blah txt back for more insight etc. Which I am not interested in having spent enough! I have still not received a response and do not expect to. It would be nice to receive a refund for the extra charges incurred but that is wishful thinking! Its such a shame that you can run a business in this way as there are some very good psychics on the home team that get paid very little thru Psychic Today, hence meaning that they will gain very little money and work wise because of your unprofessionalism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 374 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 202 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 297 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 235 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,235 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 363 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 381 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 369 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 4,142 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 3,268 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou