Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Complaint
07-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Complaint
Hello

Is there a way of complaining to psychic today I have been a regular for two years and none if there predictions have happened and now I am in debt. They give you false hope! I have spoken to many of the psychics..

I haven't used the show for a month but I want to complain to them any suggestions.

I am worried there are other people in my situation and wonder if there is anything that can be done...

Any suggestions would be great!

I'm going to write a letter but very much doubt they will refund any money!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Complaint
(07-11-2012 08:14 PM)Janjanstar Wrote:  Hello

Is there a way of complaining to psychic today I have been a regular for two years and none if there predictions have happened and now I am in debt. They give you false hope! I have spoken to many of the psychics..

I haven't used the show for a month but I want to complain to them any suggestions.

I am worried there are other people in my situation and wonder if there is anything that can be done...

Any suggestions would be great!

I'm going to write a letter but very much doubt they will refund any money!!

I think most of the people who have found this forum can relate to what your saying but In 2008 the 'Consumer Protection' law was amended to include psychics, mediums and other practitioners of the paranormal. They are now effectively covered by consumer law and cannot make unsubstantiated claims. In essence this means that most such people have to display a notice which says that what they do is 'for entertainment only'. If it states this on their website i dont imagine theres alot you can do, except dont give them any more money, far better and cheaper!! to see a psychic through their website to get a quick fix but then the happiness is only short lived and then its on to the next, not in debt personally but i can see how easily you could get addicted, i would now only trust a couple JH and Helen from the little sanctuary..she was excellent, validations, spot on with situation without me saying a word,no time frames to get disappointed when they pass by , truly nice lady, she said stop ringing psychics waste of money!! she even said email me the date of birth of my love interest and ill send you a free mini email reading and if i ever need her help again just email her...it was very empowering and havent had another reading since!! nuff said Smile
08-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Hi Janjan, i have been (and still am) in your position and i guess so are hundreds of others. you could write a letter of complaint if it makes you feel better but in all honesty i dont think it would get you anywhere im afraid. I have complained many times about not putting testimonies up that were negative but honest and not at all offensive to readers i have had and got absolutely no where. They really wont care if you are in debt or that no predictions have happened. It was a choice that turned to an addiction that we made when we were going through vulnerable times so really just down to us. Sorry you are in debt. I have tried so hard not to have readings ( sometimes i would have upto 4 a day every day!!!) and not one prediction has come to pass. The readings really messed my head up. Now i have cut down to 2 or 3 a month and hopefully will stop completely. i can honestly say i feel much more in control and my life has opened up so much, yes i am still in enormously debt but i am putting it down to something like an addictive illness. At least my head is clearer now. Do hope you get sorted and wish you all the very best xx
08-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi Lynn I agree with you totally about Helen she is the only reader i have regularly along with Abbie from the circle and both tell me not to keep having readings. They both have got me through difficult times and like with you Helen is there when ever you need her even if just for pep talk to reasure im doing the right thing. She is more like a counsellor to me now as thats probably all i needed in the first place lol
08-11-2012, 11:47 PM
(08-11-2012 10:31 AM)sunbeam Wrote:  Hi Lynn I agree with you totally about Helen she is the only reader i have regularly along with Abbie from the circle and both tell me not to keep having readings. They both have got me through difficult times and like with you Helen is there when ever you need her even if just for pep talk to reasure im doing the right thing. She is more like a counsellor to me now as thats probably all i needed in the first place lol
Hi Sunbeam, never tried Abbie, have any predictions happened?