Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GAYLE - my reaction to her reading this morning
20-11-2012, 11:29 AM
GAYLE - my reaction to her reading this morning
I haven`t watched Psychic TV for some time but have heard there are a lot of new faces on there so I thought I give it a go ....
I left voicemail for GAYLE asking if XY will contact me or seeing someone ...
Simple question wouldnt you say ? SO I thought straight answer will follow ...

Oh no ....What she said didnt make any sense . She answered as follows. "To answer is someone is seeing anybody is something which is hard to answer, this is hard one and sometimes we panic"

then she said : " I sense some connection in the past and I feel you are vulnerable - so look after yourself" " Let him know you are interested" "contact him"

------------------------------------------------
Now Im asking you my dear readers/writers of this forum how this answer my question ? I didnt ask to be patronised, advised what to do ...question was very simple : IS HE DATING OR CONTACT me SOON? this just left me flat and dissapointed ....as noone need to tell me what to do and how to aspporach someone ...this is simply not an option at the moment if it was I wouldnt need to spend £1.50 for voicemail ....... VERY POOR RESPONSE FROM GAYLEAngry

have any of you had reading from her recently and got some proper answers ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: GAYLE - my reaction to her reading this morning
sounds like Gayle was just guessing .

what a waste of your money cherry pie ??!
20-11-2012, 11:57 AM
9 of 10 times especially with a voicemail it is a calculated guess & in this stance not a very good one.
20-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Would of been hoping for something a little more thorough!
22-11-2012, 01:23 AM
CherryPie, you need to contact to customer service and complain. I had a similar reading with Jenna and Liz King, and was waste of money. They are promoting Option 0 psychics to answer text messages, but the voice is never clear and feel sorry for people who sending them.
06-12-2012, 11:50 AM
i had something similar with hazel lee. the question i asked was that i've sent someone a text, have they recieved the text and if so what are their thoughts & feelings and will i get a reply . . .

hazels answer was he's as stubborn as a mule and so are you, you're both as bad as each other, but i'm glad that the wiser one of you has decided to break the ice. this could become a long term love relationship if you take your time and play it right, but you being the wiser one, a wise one knows how to use this to their advantage Wink

if anyone can decipher that i'd be greatful as it's confused me!
17-12-2012, 02:51 PM
you talk rubbish Bubbles of fun !
17-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Ive never had a reading with Gayle before so cannot comment on her acuracy. It seems she didnt really connect with you very well though or she couldnt connect with XY, which isnt her fault if this is what happened. but she should i have said that she couldnt connect to you (if she couldnt) before answering as i have seen psychics do this before on PT instead of just guessing.
Everyone connects well with different psychics and some you dont connect with well at all.

Ive only really ever done texts wit the show apart from once when i had a call with laura (i wasnt too impressed by her but others are). In the past i have complained to PT about a text but all they have done is give me 'credit x2' to use only on the mystic service (who are full of crap) so if you complain hopefully you can get ur money back if not they will probably give you mystic service credit.
07-03-2013, 12:04 AM
i had readin with her on phone two weeks ago and i have been impressed. She mentioned a guy i d swapped numbers with who i had forgotten about at time, and said someone is abroad only over the water. i forgot that he was in fact in ireland that week, and i had called re another man at time. so far i have found her quite accurate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  readings with SIMONE (she was on this morning) Happy_go_girl 0 607 29-04-2013 02:30 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Psychic Coffee Morning sparklingrose 0 619 05-08-2012 10:22 AM
Last Post: sparklingrose
  Morning show 14/06/12 Fortune 5 859 15-06-2012 11:24 AM
Last Post: Sapphire