Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Today Computer Fiasco!!!!
02-12-2012, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 08:26 AM by MoonSpirit.)
Psychic Today Computer Fiasco!!!!
Since the whole system has been changed i am not happy at all! For two years now i have had reading with a few psychics on the show & option O. I was always happy with my readings. Since the big shake up & new computer systems have been set up. I have had a couple of readings & what i have come to realize is that the personal touch has gone it`s more generic the reading. Also did you all know every time you call up they they recognize your number & if you have had reading with them before that reader you spoke to has written personal key descriptions about you so the next reader will blind side you with i see the letter T around you etc & you spoke about T in your last reading. I know a few people who feel the same as me & from wanting a reading it has put them of having another one. I won`t be surprised if there customer ratio has lowered.
I feel they have turned greedy on the money side & forgot that they were busy cause the clients had readings for the personal touch, you felt you mattered, not any more.
Anyone else feel like this ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Psychic Today Computer Fiasco!!!!
I found a psychic today psychic website and ring her direct now its so much better plus she gets the money not them. They have made a ramshackle mess of it and yes it has become very bad and unprofessional. But this morning I had a private reading with the lady concerned told me a bit of juicy gossip. Very juicy
02-12-2012, 08:32 PM
i was afraid of something like this and has really made me lose faith in the whole thing as this has been a suspicion for a while now . . . Sad
02-12-2012, 09:03 PM
I only read with one reader, I am really disappointed if this is true...

(02-12-2012 08:32 PM)hopeful Wrote:  i was afraid of something like this and has really made me lose faith in the whole thing as this has been a suspicion for a while now . . . Sad
03-12-2012, 01:49 AM
This is indeed very sad. Heard while ago after every reading, psychics have to put brief notes on system about the reading. When one calls details and previous notes come up on screen. Many Option 0 psychics are now seen working on Psychic Sofa and other psychic lines. Moonspirit you have confirmed what I heard while back. Couldn't believe it then but all makes sense now.
03-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Unfortunately you are CORRECT ! I had that feeling for a while so what I did - I recorded my readings and could clearly see that they tried to relate to something I asked about before and gave me same details only problem was I was actually asking about different person so circumstances,times and what I wanted from that person were completely different ...I have also provided very unusual name in the past(that was the person I asked about) and all of sudden few readers asked me about him ...now this is not coiunsidence this is damn bad trickery and you spotted it too !!!) this just goes to show we are NOT STUPID we only want answers -predictions we were hoping for but it proves time after time ..there is prob not such a thing ... I feel cheated !!!
03-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi All

Just wanted to assure you that any information we record against phone numbers is to provide a better quality service to our customers, if for example you are going through a complicated situation our psychics would be able to note down a few things so that next time you call you won't need to tell the whole story again. Neither our psychics or support teams are trying to deceive anybody. All psychics you speak to working for us or our competitors make their own notes, be it on a phone or computer system or in a notepad. These notes are not shared with other psychics on our system, all that our psychics have access to is your name.

Any individual concerns we're always here to talk through on the phone or via email. (customerservice@psychictoday.com)

Hope you're all well
Psychic Today

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 03:50 PM
(03-12-2012 02:45 PM)PsychicToday Wrote:  Hi All

Just wanted to assure you that any information we record against phone numbers is to provide a better quality service to our customers, if for example you are going through a complicated situation our psychics would be able to note down a few things so that next time you call you won't need to tell the whole story again. Neither our psychics or support teams are trying to deceive anybody. All psychics you speak to working for us or our competitors make their own notes, be it on a phone or computer system or in a notepad. These notes are not shared with other psychics on our system, all that our psychics have access to is your name.

Any individual concerns we're always here to talk through on the phone or via email. (customerservice@psychictoday.com)

Hope you're all well
Psychic Today

What a bizzare statement, so psychics are noting things down so we do not need to explain ourselves again to the other psychic? Strange I thought they were 'psychic'. They should not need any notes whatsoever. This is what they do on the mystic service, record all your texts ect and keep a huge database of your issues so what is used more than anything else is a counselling service not psychic.

And I don't know how you can speak for other companies and what they do in regards to writing notes unless you have witnessed this yourself. I think Psychic Today are giving a bad reputation to psychic's.

I personally, after reading these statements will never ring 'Psychic Today' ever again. It's all a fix, just to make money. Nothing is private in the conversations anymore and actually I think it's pretty disgusting when the presenters ask who they have been speaking to and what the conversation was about. Damn right outrageous behaviour and insensitive.

Thanks for the people writing on this thread, you have now helped me not to waste money and also given me a heads up about this devil show.
03-12-2012, 06:17 PM
After reading this, I most certainly would never use Psychic Today again. What is the point of having a reading when such notes are being kept to remind a psychic of previous readings. This defeats the object of validations. How can we be sure that the information given by a psychic isnt from pre-written notes on file or genuine psychic messages. Very disappointing.
03-12-2012, 11:37 PM
I have tried to close my account on the website. Unless someone here can point me to where that option is (its supposed to be in you accoun section but I have searched and searched and cannot find it) then that is actually impossible, I have emailed now requesting that they close my account.

I do not plan on using the service anymore, luckily I do not have lots of reads anyway. But no wander we were encouraged to sign up, to collect data on us. I agree with Sunshine. Psychic Today posted a bizarre statement. It certainly did not give me the confidence to think that previous posters had got it wrong, far from it, it basically confirmed they were right. Own goal Psychic Today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Today doesnt really need presenters.. does it? danitalia 17 1,799 20-07-2014 01:00 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Joanna Scott on Psychic Today PsychicToday 68 5,804 20-07-2014 12:46 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Pschic TV is Evolving.... Psychic Today - Leading the way! PsychicToday 29 4,328 06-05-2014 02:06 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Laetitia - Psychic Today sassy 6 681 19-04-2014 01:09 AM
Last Post: Emma13
  Psychic Today treat us like ,,,, read on Emma13 6 737 17-06-2013 03:50 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  psychic today tv show chrisw316 43 4,062 12-05-2013 01:26 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  what are your thought on these psychic today 'psychics' Gem_0923 14 3,346 11-05-2013 04:06 PM
Last Post: The Famous Cash
  PSYCHIC TODAY THIS IS RIDICULOUS Bhav 25 4,137 13-12-2012 01:07 PM
Last Post: Gem_0923
  Thoughts about emma jane on Psychic today Gem_0923 0 550 13-12-2012 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gem_0923
  Psychic Today all changed for the worst DebTasker 4 1,545 11-11-2012 02:52 PM
Last Post: DebTasker