Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions for Psychic Interactive
06-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Questions for Psychic Interactive
Dear PI,

Please can you provide and explanation for this.

I sent a text in for John Healey at 1537 today. It was on topic and I havent text in over a week, yet I have seen repeat texts today from the same people......and also on a number of shows throughout the week...this question wasnt even a repeat question....

Then that at 1634 I got...

"Freemsg - Your now through to the Mystic service sweetheart, do you have a psychic question for us today or perhaps you would like a card reading? x"

So PI, why or how does this happen??

Now, this just didnt happen to me....Someone else I know text the show too, also at the start of the show...and they got the same response.... So thats £3.06 in your pocket and no service provided.....

Instead of texting Mystic, I re-sent my text at 16:34 and it then appeared on screen at 17:14 - I really dont get the logic behind how the show operates..If my text can be put on screen with my second text, why didnt you just put my first text on??

Please PI can you provide a considered and truthful explanation, rather than saying that our comments have been taken into consideration.

Again this isnt a gripe at the Psychics...rather than those that operate the show in a manner that causes bemusement, and an area that most of us have issues with.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 11:20 AM
RE: Questions for Psychic Interactive
Hi there guys,

Sincere apologies that you are not happy with our service. My suggestion will be to call Customer Services Team on 0844 357 0298 to get your issues resolved as soon as possible.

Love and Light

x x x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2011, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 01:53 PM by silverowl.)
[quote='PsychicTV' pid='1240' dateline='1299493255']
Hi there guys,

Sincere apologies that you are not happy with our service. My suggestion will be to call Customer Services Team on 0844 357 0298 to get your issues resolved as soon as possible.

Love and Light

x x x

Is that the only answer you can give us no matter what it is we are asking?????? Why can't customer services team on 0844 357 0298 come onto the forum and give us a few explanations.!!!!!!!!!???????
Huh

HeartHeart
11-03-2011, 04:15 PM
(11-03-2011 01:12 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 01:52 PM)silverowl Wrote:  [quote='PsychicTV' pid='1240' dateline='1299493255']
Hi there guys,

Love and Light

x x x

Is that the only answer you can give us no matter what it is we are asking?????? Why can't customer services team on 0844 357 0298 come onto the forum and give us a few explanations.!!!!!!!!!???????
Huh

Here here Silverowl!!!....yet AGAIN you want to ad additional cost to us (that number you provided of course isn't an Irish number..yet again you forget you have more than one country to look after) I'd swear your all just a group of politicians and your mantra is.."what ever you do, do not give the people what they want and for Gods sake don't actually answer their question"!! Pathetic!!!! Sad

HA! If they has to put someone on the forum to answer our questions it would cost them even more money so they won't do that! Smile
11-03-2011, 09:29 PM
(11-03-2011 04:15 PM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 01:12 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  
(07-03-2011 01:52 PM)silverowl Wrote:  [quote='PsychicTV' pid='1240' dateline='1299493255']
Hi there guys,

Love and Light

x x x

Huh

Here here Silverowl!!!....yet AGAIN you want to ad additional cost to us (that number you provided of course isn't an Irish number..yet again you forget you have more than one country to look after) I'd swear your all just a group of politicians and your mantra is.."what ever you do, do not give the people what they want and for Gods sake don't actually answer their question"!! Pathetic!!!! Sad

HA! If they has to put someone on the forum to answer our questions it would cost them even more money so they won't do that! Smile

No it wouldnt...any customer service department has phone and email etc. One agent answering questions on a forum is no different from another answering a phone call, in a call centre setting - its just a different means of communication. They are paying that person to provide customer service's and the means of doing that doesnt matter.

The CS number is an 0844 number to which they make money from having us call, but will use the excuse that it is non-geographic and so doesnt discriminate on where people are calling them from.
16-03-2011, 01:18 PM
First this is so common as it happens all the time. I tested out their text service and kept getting bull shit back. I sent my DOB and name 5 times once and kept getting a text back asking me to send it. I will not bother again. Also they change the telephone numbers every couple hours or so. Watch out for this as you will likely ring the worng one and pay money for nothing only to be told you are using the wrong number. Seems they got some smart asses there thinking up ways to get more call revenue and give nothing back if you ask me...
18-03-2011, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 02:18 PM by Blair.)
(16-03-2011 01:18 PM)DreamDetective Wrote:  First this is so common as it happens all the time. I tested out their text service and kept getting bull shit back. I sent my DOB and name 5 times once and kept getting a text back asking me to send it. I will not bother again. Also they change the telephone numbers every couple hours or so. Watch out for this as you will likely ring the worng one and pay money for nothing only to be told you are using the wrong number. Seems they got some smart asses there thinking up ways to get more call revenue and give nothing back if you ask me...

Glad you cehcked out their service Chris, and sorry that it was a load of BS for you as it is for the rest of us. Welcome to our world...

I agree its all about increasing profits and not really caring about us. Surely this is theft? As they are not providing a proper service and keep charging?

Not going to go on, but they really need to do something.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do you all watch Psychic Interactive....... silverowl 11 2,834 06-03-2011 12:45 AM
Last Post: danni