Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Difference Between cheaper And costly Psychic Lines.
06-12-2012, 12:43 PM
No Difference Between cheaper And costly Psychic Lines.
People tend to think the more expensive the psychic phone company the more better quality the reader you will get. I can tell you from my own personal experience this is not so. I had a spell some time ago when I was addicted to these phone lines, and NONE of these psychics predicteid the outcome. Psychic Sofa's Eleanor, Adele, Ange all told me my ex would return - the same goes for Karina, Holly Gills and Kosmic Kay on PTV. My ex is not coming back as he married somebody else last August. Not one of these psychics predicted this for me. Even the famous Michelle Knights psychic Line who has supposedly the finest reputation in accurate psychics. Well, neither Rhianna or Daisy picked up on my ex, I was told he would be back and was missing me. Also, once when I rang MK to locate somebody I hadn't seen in a while. The receptionist told me none of their psychics could do remote viewing or locate any missing persons. In my opinion all of these psychics are a con. The only genuine reading I had many years ago was from a clairvoyant at a spiritulist church who was so accurate she made my hair stand on end. She was free. Sadly the psychic world is money and big business now.

Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: No Difference Between cheaper And costly Psychic Lines.
(06-12-2012 06:21 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  I quite agree. Psychic Sofa is good value for money with some good psychics. In fact some of the same one's from Psychic TV work on the sofa. I'm in full agreement re MK readers. I had a very average reading from one of her psychics. And I find her readers won't answer direct yes or no questions. They blind you with science to evade answering it.

Psychic sofa is really a good idea and i like it, who can use it in better ways.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines jaks111 42 8,080 14-01-2018 06:24 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 1,118 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  phone lines anser all ?s gabriel 1 1,062 27-06-2013 09:53 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  is psychic phone lines worth the money?? chrisw316 0 960 12-05-2013 11:37 PM
Last Post: chrisw316