Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
what are your thought on these psychic today 'psychics'
08-12-2012, 05:54 PM
what are your thought on these psychic today 'psychics'
ive only had txt messages done and my favourites and ones i feel most connected to are emma jane, john healey, jo scott and crystal.
has anyone had any experience with these psychics with who has any good feedback for them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: what are your thought on these psychic today 'psychics'
Hi Gem

I remember last NYE very clearly getting a text message answered by crystal. I asked if I would hear from a certain someone to wish me happy new year? I had specifally asked for her, as I had watched her many times on the desk answering text/voice messages, so confidently and with such detail it astounded me.

She answered stating that person in question would turn up as a suprise on the doorstep in the next 24 hours wanting a cup of tea or something.
I listened gobsmacked. As said person was on the otherside of the world at the time! so before she even finished answering it (there was more detail I forget now what exactly) I knew she was wrong wrong wrong! but I suppose people watching would of been impressed by her confidence and level of detail, as I had been watching her answer questions for others.

Don't know about the others, but that was my experience of crystal, hence to say, said person did not turn up, and I did not use crystal again for a text message or anything else!
08-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Hello Gem, had readings with Emma Jane who is good at validations but nothing has happened, returned to her for updates and nothing happened, finally gave up. Jo Scott she didn't connect twice when I sent voicemails, so didn't bother having a further readings. Crystal, I wonder is she always guessing, she once told me I get job offer from USA and meet American man who will be my soul mate and life time partner, when my question was a general reading for new month. I am happily married with children, she was completely wrong, couple of mates have had similar experience.

John Healey is the only reader for me. I had many long readings, when he was on the show, and beginning of this year, I have private readings with him, the reading is so much better, more relaxed and not under pressure, no rules and regulations, and even cheaper. I also have mini email readings with Helen, and she gives so much details. All John's predictions have happened for me, and am glad to have connected with him.
09-12-2012, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 12:13 PM by Gem_0923.)
thanks everyone, ive been giving timing for a situation with a man (with emma jane and crystal at first i didnt put in his birth date and both picked up on a virgo, the man i was asking about is a cancer but i found out he was born in the year of the virgo), ive been impressed with jo scott the last couple of txt messages, as she predicted timings for contact and told me something would happen in 2 weeks to make me decide what action to take on the matter (which it did). theve all said to me end dec/january for this person to actually say what he is thinking, if nothing occurs by then then im goin to move forward and have a clean break for 2013.
John healey amazed me i dont really get readings from him as when i had done in the past ive sometimes felt confused on the answer at the end, but he told me last week that i would get an unexpected job offer, hey ho the next day i recieved an email from my old boss asking if i would like work as she had heard i was out of work ( i really didnt expect a work offer from them), my question too him wasnt even about work it was about love for xmas/new year and he said about re-igniting passion for jan 2013.
10-12-2012, 07:04 AM
I feel so many of you have been very unfair on these people. I am not a strong advocate of telephone readings and I do not at all advocate text readings but whatever issues Psychic tv has going on to blast their readers anonymously is wrong. I have met some of them at the Mind Body and Soul at Earls Court and all of them were lovely people truly lovely.Old saying dont shoot the messenger so give them a bit of space. I stick by my values of readings should be face to face only but dont knock these ladies and gentlemen for doing and using whats given to them to use
10-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Nobody is knocking anybody. Someone simply asked a question about certain psychics and other's expereinces of them and got a handful of answers.... what is wrong with that.

The only people that ever have an issue with forums such as this, (which is ultimately for clients who use psychics), is psychics!!! It seems that they would much prefer that we all had no clue about any other persons experince other than our own, ie, are isolated in our readings and dealings with psychics.

I can see why that is a problem for them, but thankfully independant sites such as these allow people to be informed and share information, views and experiences. Unfortunately they are usually sabotaged by these people (psychics) as its not good for business. This isnt the first site such as this that it has happened on and it won't be the last. They will always become aware of them and then try to undermine anyone and everyone who post on them.

Anyone who is a true psychic wouldnt give a monkey's uncle about site such as this, as if they are good and genuine then they won't be given negative REAL reviews. Only charlatons would have a problem.
10-12-2012, 11:00 PM
(10-12-2012 09:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Nobody is knocking anybody. Someone simply asked a question about certain psychics and other's expereinces of them and got a handful of answers.... what is wrong with that.

The only people that ever have an issue with forums such as this, (which is ultimately for clients who use psychics), is psychics!!! It seems that they would much prefer that we all had no clue about any other persons experince other than our own, ie, are isolated in our readings and dealings with psychics.

I can see why that is a problem for them, but thankfully independant sites such as these allow people to be informed and share information, views and experiences. Unfortunately they are usually sabotaged by these people (psychics) as its not good for business. This isnt the first site such as this that it has happened on and it won't be the last. They will always become aware of them and then try to undermine anyone and everyone who post on them.

Anyone who is a true psychic wouldnt give a monkey's uncle about site such as this, as if they are good and genuine then they won't be given negative REAL reviews. Only charlatons would have a problem.

Well said Dom
12-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Have all of John's predictions happened orange eyes? he was the only one who got my situation spot on..conversations ive had with this person, the influence of others and the little details what made me think wow your the real deal. several predictions have happened though not related to my situation...the major one he said i'd know the outcome by xmas..hmmm looking doubtful..but to be fair maybe i havent always done as he said, mainly due to having too many readings which contradicted what he said (not the outcome but how to get there)has made me behave somewhat erratically, so maybe ive delayed it, my last reading with him was in February, might treat myself for xmas lol
12-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Thanks Orange Eyes, will definitely book that reading! you've made my day !
His advice was do nothing, simply be and allow that situation to sort itself out...and live by that...sounds simple but you have to react to things done by someone don't you? Mines not a "will my ex come back" but will i ever reach this person? kinda thing, same sex, unhappily married, became friends,she backed of to the point of not talking, now we talk..just!..i did follow john's advice to get to that point. She cant close the door completely, and we work at the same place but against johns advice i only talk when she does cos of hurt, pride and i don't want to appear needy! just hope i haven't done too much damage. Love this person to bits and i thought i could do anything to make it happen but its hard.
12-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Lynne_b, when having reading with John, make sure you takes notes. If you not sure or confused, ask him and he will make sure you understand. John is the only psychic I have readings with now and only his predictions have come to happen 100% for me and his timings are spot on. I always have private readings which not only is cheaper but he is also more relaxed and less under pressure. I have also spoken to nearly all psychics on show and option 0 but only John seemed to have connected with me. From my experience, first couple of readings were longer and more confusing, but I took notes which all made sense in time to come, and to follow readings which are tracking readings are very easy and simple to understand. I am sure Orange Eyes will agree with me on that. For quick updates, I sometimes have email readings with Helen who is also found on John's website.

Hope you enjoy your reading and let us know how you get on Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TUESDAY'S PSYCHIC TODAY LINE UP!! Psychic Today 0 37 15-09-2020 08:29 AM
Last Post: Psychic Today
Rainbow IT'S MONDAY! JOIN US ON PSYCHIC TODAY Psychic Today 0 39 14-09-2020 08:23 AM
Rainbow TUESDAY'S PSYCHIC TODAY LINE UP!! Psychic Today 0 36 08-09-2020 08:08 AM
Rainbow Wednesday On Psychic Today Psychic Today 0 134 05-08-2020 08:48 AM
  THE WEEKEND AT PSYCHIC TODAY Psychic Today 0 131 01-08-2020 07:57 AM
Star TUESDAY'S PSYCHIC TODAY LINE UP!! Psychic Today 0 105 28-07-2020 08:18 AM
  WEEKENDS AT PSYCHIC TODAY Psychic Today 2 167 26-07-2020 02:10 AM
Last Post: bggbss14
  FRIDAY AT PSYCHIC TODAY! Psychic Today 0 77 24-07-2020 08:05 AM
  WEDNESDAY LINE UP ON PSYCHIC TODAY! Psychic Today 0 139 22-07-2020 08:54 AM