Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic TV is having an EVENT!!
07-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Psychic TV is having an EVENT!!
Hello All,

I am bouncing off the walls with excitment to announce that Psychic TV are having our preview Psychic event, 'Behind the Scenes' this April!!

The event is called, 'Behind the Scenes' and on Saturday April 2nd, we will be opening the door on the Psychic TV world, where you will have the extraordinary chance to meet, learn and experience the talents of Anne Scholes, Wayne Isaacs and Aldo Raffa.

On the day you will enjoy:

• Arrive at 11:00 am to a Champagne reception

• Lunch and beverages will all be catered for

• Mediumship demonstrations from both Wayne Isaacs and Anne Scholes

• A talk on Meditation Techniques with Anne Scholes

• An introduction to Psychic Development with Wayne Isaacs

• At the end of the event there will be the exclusive opportunity to have a one-on-one reading with the psychics, including rising star, Aldo Raffa!

• The day will end at approximately 5:00pm

Tickets cost £35 for the whole day and will include lunch and beverages throughout, with a champagne reception on arrival.

A completely, unique, one day event that will have you being entertained, captivated and informed by TV’s top Psychics. An experience that you would only ever get to see behind the scenes!

Places are extremely limited and are guaranteed to go quickly so to be part of this day please call: 08000 40 80 80

See you soon!

Love and Light,

Psychic TV

x x x x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Psychic TV is having an EVENT!!
This is fab news!
35 quid is REALLY reasonable, I live outside of LOndon but ticket cost plus train fare still makes this affordable i think! plus I get to see Wayne Isaacs, Anne Scholes and Aldo Raffa in person with a glass of champagne!

Where abouts in London will the event be held so i can google it!?

Thank you x x x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Prediction came true but missed event, your thoughts? Castro 0 1,544 11-04-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Castro
  PSYCHIC TV 'BEHIND THE SCENES' EVENT UPDATE! PsychicToday 8 2,054 18-08-2011 05:49 PM
Last Post: Inquisitor
  Camden event Eridanus 5 1,223 14-07-2011 11:46 PM
Last Post: Eridanus