Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right?
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right?
Dear members,

I've been browsing on this forum for a long time but never a member.

I've been fancying this lady for ages and I've spoken to 27 clairvoyants, which are some of the prominant ones:

Jeane (mk), Shelly, Adam Leonard, Branda Marie, Colin Cook, Mollie, Annie, Lynn Lait, Emma Jane, Celine (psychic sofa), Pearl and many, many more:

They say:

She wants to get to know me better, she wants to talk to me, there's something there, she's shy.

They have been spot on with validations too which I can dtest, regarding she finds me calm, self-controlled, shy, she's spiritual, lovely and I know these to be true.

HOWEVER, one clairvoyant says: this lady doesn't give me emotional acknoledgement when she see's me.

What's your option when 27 say the same thing as she wants to get to know me and talk to me and one clairvoyant states she doesn't seem to be interested in me? I've also had positive dreams of her also.

Comments appreciated,

Indigo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: 28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right?
Why have you asked 27 readers over the same issue?

You need to find one good reader, stick with them, and have readings every few months (once every six months is more than adequate)

If you fancy a lady, the only way to find out if she fancies you is to ask her out on a date.. or speak to her etc etc....... At least then you will know one way or the other :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
11-12-2012, 11:11 PM
The best thing I ever did when I was so confused about someone... was take things into my own hands and like icemaiden sais... ask!

3 psychics told me not to contact the person I liked... that they should be the first one to come forward and if I took the first move it would push them away. 5 weeks down the line after I took the plunge and made contact and communication is stronger than it's ever been!

Maybe the psychics are right? But how will you ever know if you don't do your part? The worst that can happen is you'll find out where you stand!

Build a friendship with this woman! Have fun and enjoy talking to her.... if sparks start flying, brilliant!

Go with the flow! - i live by this motto and remind myself of it when I start feeling things aren't moving quick enough.

But don't be afraid to get the ball rolling!!
21-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi Indigo,
The guys are right above but to answer your question this one pyschic who predicated she doesn't give you emotional acknowledgement - Do you feel she picked up accuratly otherwise regarding this persons personality and how about your situation and things that have happened between you, if any? The reason i ask is things are not always what they appear to be, just coz she doesn't acknowledge you doesn't mean she doesn't want to get to know you. You know your situation better than anyone else so go with your gut feelings and also 'go for it man' like popsie said you have nothing to loose only to gain!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So the clairvoyants were right, I've almost got her, what to do in this email please? Indigo11 6 1,712 02-09-2013 10:58 AM
Last Post: Gilly
  Are dreams symbols or indicator of things to come? Indigo11 6 1,194 23-02-2013 07:14 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Big Grin 2013 Lets Move Things Forward Dream Catcher 1 477 12-01-2013 02:35 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Ive been given all the same/similar dates by different psychics is it good or bad? Gem_0923 8 1,668 23-12-2012 12:55 PM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  The girl I Like is getting engaged, but clairvoyants still say she has energy for me Indigo11 0 694 12-12-2012 09:59 AM
Last Post: Indigo11
  What are the annoying things that Psychic Today do that wind you up lizcancer girl 38 7,722 22-06-2012 11:22 PM
Last Post: Fortune
Heart Let things go. Amanda Gore Angel Eyes 0 649 31-05-2012 03:47 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes