Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The girl I Like is getting engaged, but clairvoyants still say she has energy for me
12-12-2012, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 10:02 AM by Indigo11.)
The girl I Like is getting engaged, but clairvoyants still say she has energy for me
Hey guys,

Shockingly, I've just found out this lady I like is getting engaged to my friend's cousin! Unbelievable!

I went quickly to my local clairvoyant, who has got validations and 70% of his predictions right so far (7 out of 10).

He told me that this is not going to go ahead 70% and he got 2 validations right regarding the man so far. He's got my predictions right before also. I also asked an astrology question if she's going to get married to this person and the astrologer said 'a weak/modest yes' on an astrology forum.

I trust my local clairvoyant who, as stated, gave me accurate validations in the past like she thinks I'm very tall (I am tall) he says this lady thinks I'm a bit serious (yes I can be serious looking) he also said in the past she likes my calm exterior and finds me good looking (I've been told I'm good looking by women) and I'm not a sheep (I'm independent). He also said this lady is well-spoken, intelligent and lovely (she is a good person and read a law degree).

He told me she does think of me because she's finds me attractive, itriguing and she thinks I'm special (he keeps telling me). She curious to know what I'm doing.

As stated, his validations have been spot on, surely he must be right when he said 'she still thinks of me and has an energy towards me'.

Gayle Marie said another time 'this lady is wondering if I'm going to be part of her life even if she marries in the past and she got a prediction and validation right.

However, the Zen shop clairvoyant said 'this lady has no emotional acknowledgment towards me'.

Who's validations are right, my local clairvoyant who's got his validations spot on or the zen shop lady who said 'she doesn't even acknowledge me when she see's me?

I'm anxious and worried! I don't mind being her friend even if she does get married, but the Zen shop lady said she doesn't give me emotional ackolwedgment/ no energy towards me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Energy Booster! By Brian C mecheeta 0 177 06-06-2017 12:09 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Rare Super Moon In Aries: Prepare For a Huge Energy Shift On October 16, 2016 drstrange 0 397 15-10-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  So the clairvoyants were right, I've almost got her, what to do in this email please? Indigo11 6 1,761 02-09-2013 10:58 AM
Last Post: Gilly
  Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home? Spartans 21 3,534 17-01-2013 02:19 PM
Last Post: misssaigon
  28 clairvoyants say same similar/same things...must be right? Indigo11 3 1,258 21-12-2012 05:33 PM
Last Post: Sidney