Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mini Wobble
12-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Mini Wobble
Argh! I've failed and had a wobble, was going so well, no readings for ages & bam 4 in 2 days. All saying the same things 150% it will happen this weekend.

I wish to remain positive but false hope is creaping in, if they come true which they are all so sure about ill prob pass out!

Just needed to get this off my chest & return back to the rational thinker I am!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Mini Wobble
Becksie - your half way there you know this is just a little wobble, you were strong before and can be again. Focus on yourself and all the good around you. Good luck x

(12-12-2012 04:25 PM)Becksie Wrote:  Argh! I've failed and had a wobble, was going so well, no readings for ages & bam 4 in 2 days. All saying the same things 150% it will happen this weekend.

I wish to remain positive but false hope is creaping in, if they come true which they are all so sure about ill prob pass out!

Just needed to get this off my chest & return back to the rational thinker I am!
12-12-2012, 05:07 PM
(12-12-2012 04:25 PM)Becksie Wrote:  Argh! I've failed and had a wobble, was going so well, no readings for ages & bam 4 in 2 days. All saying the same things 150% it will happen this weekend.

tell me about it! if any of my predictions come true and actually happen then you'll have to pick me up off the floor after i've passed out from the shock!
12-12-2012, 05:26 PM
That will be 2 of us then!!!
12-12-2012, 05:30 PM
yep !!!
13-12-2012, 12:02 PM
(12-12-2012 05:30 PM)hopeful Wrote:  yep !!!

I wish you the best..perhaps you need real help now with addiction...your situation may work out of its own accord..but first and foremost your health and well being is priority. My situation and its rollercoaster went on for four years..now I have closed the door.....exhausted in all ways..my responsibility..but I would not wish that on anyone......person over seas.........love......complex..readings seemingly offering answers......they did give me insight..but I would always say set your boundaries on how you want to be treated.........take care of you......don't put all your eggs in one basket and keep getting out, live, move your life forward, if he wants you he will run to catch up............otherwise too easily they can slip into bad habits and Im not sure that is a good foundation for longterm love........if someone isnt or cant give you what you need then being loving of you is paramount..........but for eample I got to a point whereby even if he did ride up ona horse the pain and anguish of the time and the way I handled it and he.........has chilled my feelings ..why becuase I cam to a simple conclusion..my love is worth something incredible and for me to squander it..took and takes its value away.......not judging you at all x and it may work out but morel likely to do so if you are strong a bit selfish and happy.......
15-12-2012, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 09:52 PM by redappletini.)
hi becksie.

i just wanted to say i've been new to having reading from psychics. just for last 2 months and already spent so much. i've just been using circle. i racked up £998.00 for the whole month of october. it was a simple question, i was waiting for contact from a mr.perfect (who was a mr.perfect when we were dating and it was a whirlwind romance) and then he abruptly stopped. most have told me that i'll hear from him again soon in 2 weeks. as i never go to the same person again. it's always been 1 week to 2 weeks from yet another new reader. it's been stressful, i can't stop wondering of him and waiting but i think if he had to speak to me he'd. and i've come to a vicious cycle. i spoke to all top readers in the circle as jenni b, max and jamie and 48 others in the 2.5 month period. i don't know why i'm writing this but i feel better after reading about other people. that i'm not alone and not inasane well not as much as i think. thanks x
18-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Be positive guys everything will be normal after the day off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-12-2012, 09:49 AM
It's a awful feeling to know I've failed & the amount of money wasted.
I won't be having anymore readings as like everybody says they just tell you what they want you to hear. Predictions never happen for me & it's such a blow when they don't.
I didn't realise PS was also a sex line employer, says it all really!