Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vulnerability
12-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Vulnerability
Over the past few months I can honestly say I moved forward away from the psychics, no readings after running up £1000's, all over a certain person, who keeps popping up into my life, then backs off and I think he has gone away for good then pops back in. Now as from tomorrow is home for a month as has been working away for the past year.

I want to break away but the attraction of might happen has creeped back.

I don't know what to do, I can't go back to aug time and need to nip it in the bud, hopefully reading this will make me think. All say he can't wait to get home, this weekend he will be in touch 150% has missed you so much, I asked them if I'm wasting my time, all say no!

I wish he would say get lost to be honest, he only replies when he feels like it & I'm concerned of being sucked in alive again!

I tried blocking my debit card, can't do it, blocking the phone number can't do it, blocking website from my phone can't do it!

I've got flu so stuck in 4 walls is why I'm behaving like this I know, please let me break free from this today!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Vulnerability
you know my situation becksie and know that i'm in exactly the same place as you are with a lot of the same thoughts and feelings too
12-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I know, had to get it all out my system today & read how pathetic I've been these past couple of days, I'm just upset but it has & will pass again. I wish I could block all these sites but I've tried everything.
12-12-2012, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 05:29 PM by hopeful.)
you know that i'm always here for you, at any time day or night and how to reach me. we'll support each other.
12-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi Both, I am here for you both too. Just reach out x
24-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Some peoples get separate from the psychic world after not getting the results,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user