Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bring Some Of The Old TV Psychics Back!
12-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Bring Some Of The Old TV Psychics Back!
Whatever happened to Gavin, Trevor, Rosa and many more that used to be on PTV a few years ago. Apart from John Healey they don't have any psychic's with exceptional talent now? We saw Trevor briefly on the now obselete Psychic & Soul a couple of years ago. There is only Anne Scholls and the lovely Laura left now. Some of these newer psychics have big ego's and little talent. I understand they want to get new talent but where have all the old one's gone? I watched the Psychic channel when it was in its infancy. I wish they would get that mouthy Hazel Lee off. I laughed when she was once doing a live reading and the caller couldn't relate to a thing she said which she tried to cover over. Anyone out there know where some of these guys are now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 10:03 PM
RE: Bring Some Of The Old TV Psychics Back!
Great post Spartans. I used to watch the show many years ago, and agree old psychics need to come back, Trevor, Rosa, Raymond, Michael, Liz Butcher, Debbie Gallagher, who have been in this industry, for a long time and on similar level to John Healey. They don't waffle and tell you things as they are. Some old psychics who left option 0 also need to return. Need to balance the male and female energy of the psychics on the show, as sometimes it feels like watching psychic loose women.
12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Raymond was one of my favourites. Sienna was a very good remote viewer who used to be on option zero. She located my missing kitten years ago. There is a "Sienna" on Kooma! Anybody know if its the same lady! As many have gone to work at different companies!
13-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi Spartans

You can find all of the old psychics on facebook, they nearly all have their own websites and do private readings. One or two have given up giving readings but most still do, although they may still be very busy.

Blessings

Carrie Kirkpatrick

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
http://www.oracletelevision.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Raymond Castrogiovanni is probably one the best readers on the show in my opinion. Ray no longer comes into the studio but he is a really lovely man. I don't mean to sound "sexist" or anything like that but I do find that very often male readers are much better, there is a more pragmatic approach, no frills or BS.. so maybe thats another reason why John, Ray & Demian come out tops.. Astrology is a big bonus too in a reading.
03-03-2013, 11:05 AM
I had some good readings from Raymond back around 2007. Because his field is astrology I used to talk to him about career, personal development etc. I didnt tend to go to him for my relationship situation, I wish I had because I think he may have given me some truths that others weren't giving me.
Someone mentioned Laura. She's lovely, but I found that the readings she gave me were very sugar coated unfortunately.
I started having readings at PI, now PT, in around 2005. I used to keep notes of all my readings. When I stopped using PT psychics I read back all my notes and it turned out that Debbie Gallagher was spot on for me. Her reading was very different than all the others though, it was the truth I didn't want to hear.
03-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I don't think I actually ever had a reading with Trevor, but he was very uplifting to watch when he was on the desk, which was good for me because I was going through a rough patch at the time.
I used to enjoy the psychics being on the desk, talking about the card meanings, crystals etc. The show seemed a lot more spiritual back then. Now I can't even watch it for more than a few minutes because there's too much silly banter and fooling around. Perhaps it's just me getting old Smile
03-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Wispy, I'm just watching it now for the first time in ages and it's been ok. They've got Karina on, and another reader I've not seen before. I've actually kept the channel on for 10 minutes so far!
04-03-2013, 07:27 PM
(03-03-2013 10:38 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  I must admit that the show did seem much more interesting in those days. I too enjoyed the way they would explain each card to you, it would keep me entertained for hours. I remember there used to be a show on a Friday night after midnight with 2 psychics, one was called Diana, the other was a man who I cannot remember. They would discuss darker paranormal subjects. Anybody remember it?

I remember that show and I remember Diana but I can't remember the man's name either. I think that show stopped being on around the end of 2005.
05-03-2013, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 01:37 PM by Nulth.)
(05-03-2013 09:47 AM)80sgoth Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 07:27 PM)Nulth Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 10:38 PM)80sgoth Wrote:  I must admit that the show did seem much more interesting in those days. I too enjoyed the way they would explain each card to you, it would keep me entertained for hours. I remember there used to be a show on a Friday night after midnight with 2 psychics, one was called Diana, the other was a man who I cannot remember. They would discuss darker paranormal subjects. Anybody remember it?

I remember that show and I remember Diana but I can't remember the man's name either. I think that show stopped being on around the end of 2005.

I didn't realise it was that long ago? I can remember the name of the other psychic; it was Terry. He used animal Native American cards; have never seen him since.

Time flies, 80sgoth! It could have been 2006. I remember Terry now. I think his cards were very similar to those used by Jules Williams. I liked them so much I bought my own deck. They're called Medicine Cards. Gorgeous cards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tamara back on Psychic Today Psychic Today 0 895 27-09-2018 08:21 AM
Last Post: Psychic Today
  Grant Colyer is back dormammu 1 1,291 06-08-2018 12:02 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  Sonia Oscar is Back! – LIVE on the Show Tonight! dormammu 0 895 20-07-2018 07:16 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 900 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Bring back and get rid of boredviewer 3 1,786 26-01-2015 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Anybody's ex come back as predicted? LuLu 49 35,283 21-08-2013 09:51 AM
Last Post: Light
  Anyone Have Any Ideas How To Bring Postive Energy To A New Home? Spartans 21 6,846 17-01-2013 02:19 PM
Last Post: misssaigon
Heart Don't Look Back In Anger Dream Catcher 0 1,048 08-12-2012 11:50 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Has anybody's ex come back as predicted? ajn576 16 7,710 25-02-2012 02:01 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  Back on FV 32 Between 11pm and 3am PsychicToday 1 1,031 02-02-2012 03:54 PM
Last Post: Irish Scorpio