Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic TV is having an EVENT!
07-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Psychic TV is having an EVENT!
Hello All,

I am bouncing off the walls with excitment to announce that Psychic TV are having our preview Psychic event, 'Behind the Scenes' this April!!
On Saturday April 2nd, we will be opening the door on the Psychic TV world, where you will have the extraordinary chance to meet, learn and experience the talents of Anne Scholes, Wayne Isaacs and Aldo Raffa.

On the day you will enjoy:

• Arrive at 11:00 am to a Champagne reception

• Lunch and beverages will all be catered for

• Mediumship demonstrations from both Wayne Isaacs and Anne Scholes

• A talk on Meditation Techniques with Anne Scholes

• An introduction to Psychic Development with Wayne Isaacs

• At the end of the event there will be the exclusive opportunity to have a one-on-one reading with the psychics, including rising star, Aldo Raffa!

• The day will end at approximately 5:00pm

Tickets cost £35 for the whole day and will include lunch and beverages throughout, with a champagne reception on arrival.

A completely, unique, one day event that will have you being entertained, captivated and informed by TV’s top Psychics. An experience that you would only ever get to see behind the scenes!

Places are extremely limited and are guaranteed to go quickly so to be part of this day please call: 08000 40 80 80

See you soon!

Love and Light,

Psychic TV

x x x x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 09:49 AM
RE: Psychic TV is having an EVENT!
Sounds pretty good, but I have a couple of practical questions.

What's the Psychic development thing all about then? Is this where you learn skills and stuff?

I'd also like to know what would be for lunch and if you would cater for special diets?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2011, 10:45 AM
(08-03-2011 09:49 AM)Curly Wrote:  Sounds pretty good, but I have a couple of practical questions.

What's the Psychic development thing all about then? Is this where you learn skills and stuff?

I'd also like to know what would be for lunch and if you would cater for special diets?

Thanks

Hi Curly!

Thank you for showing interest in the event! To answer your questions, Anne Scholes will be walking us through meditation technique and what she feels has worked best for her over the years and give demonstrations.
Wayne Isaacs will then take the stage to discuss where he has come psychically and how he has developed into the spiritual world. He will give tips in how he has achieved this and pass on some of his secrets and tools.

They are both experienced practitioners so this is will be a window into how they practice their gifts on a personal level.

The food for the day will be buffet, finger food ( sandwiches, crisps, fruit etc) but i am more than happy to cater for anyone that has a specific eating requirement. As some one who does not eat Gluten, I completely understand!

When booking your ticket, if you ask your booker to kindly take note of your food requirements then i will ensure that you will be specially looked after! I do not want anyone going hungry!he he!

Thank you for your questions Curly, please do fire more over if you require any further assistance.
See you soon!

Love and Light,

PTV

18-03-2011, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 02:29 PM by Blair.)
(08-03-2011 10:45 AM)PsychicTV Wrote:  
(08-03-2011 09:49 AM)Curly Wrote:  Sounds pretty good, but I have a couple of practical questions.

Thanks

Hi Curly!

Thank you for showing interest in the event! To answer your questions, Anne Scholes will be walking us through meditation technique and what she feels has worked best for her over the years and give demonstrations.
Wayne Isaacs will then take the stage to discuss where he has come psychically and how he has developed into the spiritual world. He will give tips in how he has achieved this and pass on some of his secrets and tools.

They are both experienced practitioners so this is will be a window into how they practice their gifts on a personal level.

The food for the day will be buffet, finger food ( sandwiches, crisps, fruit etc) but i am more than happy to cater for anyone that has a specific eating requirement. As some one who does not eat Gluten, I completely understand!

When booking your ticket, if you ask your booker to kindly take note of your food requirements then i will ensure that you will be specially looked after! I do not want anyone going hungry!he he!

Thank you for your questions Curly, please do fire more over if you require any further assistance.
See you soon!

Love and Light,

PTV

Will John Healey be there? He claims to have all of his predictions comes true, but clearly this is not the case......
21-03-2011, 11:18 AM
The desire for a toy boy is going to drive me to this event just to see Aldo i think! Although Wayne could be quite interesting, i love hearing him speak, he's so strangely passionate!
21-03-2011, 12:54 PM
HAHAHA! PsychicFamily that is hilarious!

Do we know if there are tickets left?! Been really slack in getting myself oragnised but definitely would still love to go.....is anyone here going? x x x
29-03-2011, 04:51 PM
have some free time this weekend. are there still tickets left ?
30-03-2011, 10:07 AM
(29-03-2011 04:51 PM)drstrange Wrote:  have some free time this weekend. are there still tickets left ?

Hi drstrange!

You will have to be quick as we literally only have a few remaining so call the credit line on 08000 40 80 80 today and snaffle one!

Love and Light x x x

30-03-2011, 03:08 PM
(21-03-2011 12:54 PM)Harmony Wrote:  HAHAHA! PsychicFamily that is hilarious!

Do we know if there are tickets left?! Been really slack in getting myself oragnised but definitely would still love to go.....is anyone here going? x x x

Well i'm certainly going!
31-03-2011, 02:53 PM
i'm going yeh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic & pamper event dormammu 0 49 05-07-2017 07:32 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  John Healey, Aldo Raffa & guests live Mediumship event in London 17th July Whisper 0 1,260 30-06-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: Whisper
  Is there any psychic event in Nottingham? kimryu 0 1,514 15-01-2014 01:13 PM
Last Post: kimryu
  Lyn Lait event Esoteric 7 1,996 07-12-2011 01:50 PM
Last Post: Psychic Gold