Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone had a txt/voicemail/call with Fran Mcdonald
13-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Anyone had a txt/voicemail/call with Fran Mcdonald
is she any good? it says she has over 40 years experience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Anyone had a txt/voicemail/call with Fran Mcdonald
(13-12-2012 01:28 PM)Gem_0923 Wrote:  is she any good? it says she has over 40 years experience.

Yep. I've been speaking to her since she was on PT the first time. First had an email reading which she answered (when show psychics like Fran and Debbie Gallacher actually answered the £13 email readings and PT was less popular than it is now) and she was so dead on without any prompting from me that I went exclusively to her until she left and I started reading with John Healey.

Been nice to reconnect with her now she's back with PT.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
13-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Thank you, i had a text message done by her the other day and shes given me a prediction for the end of the month so hopin it rings true
15-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Sorry Gem_0923 but I would be very surprized if your prediction happens on the back of a text/vm.. this is the case with ANY psychic not just Fran.. most of them struggle with predictions in a 20 minute reading never mind a minute reading. They do get thec situations right though.

Having said that thouugh Gem_0923 I hope I am proved wrong & your prediction does happen xx
16-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank you Dream Catcher, yeah ive had some small predictions come true from 1 minute reading but i dont usually ask about 'big' questions. Im hoping it does ring true as i wanted to start the new year on a fresh, jo scott (gave the date 28th dec twice once when i asked a question regarding my situation including his d/o/b and mine and another when i didnt give his d/o/b), i then asked Fran a similar question with his d/o/b and she gave the time frame between xmas and new year but didnt give a date.
17-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Fran is kind but troubled lady and so when she gives reading to others its almost like counselling but I wonder counselling for who ....Not one of her answers/predictions happened and send quitew few ....texts and voicemails and had 3 readings over the phone ...she tends to divert conversation to life stories and how is weather like today and so on ...not something Im prepared to pay as I expect psychic reading not general chit chat I would have with friend or someone in the restaurant ...so defo not for me but if you fancy warm hearted chit chat - lift up for a day then go ahead ! dont expect true predicitons
18-12-2012, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2012 06:55 PM by Gem_0923.)
Thank you, ive tried both fran's now. back in may i tried the other fran on 4717 (i think this was her pin) and i wasnt impressed by her as at first she said my ex was coming back (i thought that was great at the time, not now) and then i few weeks later i met someone else and connacted her again and she completely repelled what she said in the first readin and she said things would become was towards a relationship in the autumn as he was hot/cold at the time (and now on a cold spell).
The scottish fran (mcdonald) gave me similar dates to others for the end of this month so im just goin to see, if nothing materialises by the end of the year then that it im cutting off all ties wit this guy anyway.
im not planning on using PT next year anyway and if im connected to a psychic them will just use there own websites as they alot cheaper.
01-01-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 08:27 PM by Demi.)
I had a face-to-face reading with scottish Francesca in August 2006 on then PI, I was invited down to the studio unfortunately nothing she said actually came off. Instead my evil ex returned in Nov 2006 to take me through a long and expensive court case something she hadn't foreseen! Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FRAN PG Gem_0923 2 938 13-07-2017 12:01 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Fran miserable 6 957 18-05-2014 09:37 PM
Last Post: miserable
Thumbs Up Fran Proctor Gibbs Dream Catcher 12 5,113 22-08-2013 12:56 PM
Last Post: MissMarple
  Fran McDonald Whisper 0 1,063 21-08-2012 08:12 PM
Last Post: Whisper